Author Topic: | Scoot Wazz | CWU | Computer Diary Log |  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
| Scoot Wazz | CWU | Computer Diary Log |
« on: October 13, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
Diary Log 1

Name:Scoot Wazz

Ok I just joined the CWU (Civil Workers Union) And I was accepted without an interview. My Organizer, James Taverner said it was extremley rare to get into the CWU without and interview, I was so grateful. I was breifed in our Workspace Room and I noticed a man on a bed, he had apparently been shot in his knees and we had to help him. I also met a girl named Siera on my first day...She never mentioned her last name though. Poor Siera she was demoted from Commander status of Medical, I have also met a few other members, one of them called James...Uh I forgot his last name but oh well. I got my first ration today I was only expecting one when they gave me two...I was so suprised then I looked at them thinking he give me an extra one by mistake and they said I get two, I knew I had did the right choice by joining the CWU. After that I was tired so I went to sleep, next morning I awoke to find James, not James Taverner, just the other James, anyway we made a General Goods Store and we got so many customers. I myself didn't actually run the shop but I helped out a few times. I also met a man named Roland asking for some work, so I asked an officer I think it was 065 I am not sure...Anyway I asked him if I could adress taks to Citizens for awards and he replied "Yes.". So I got the man to go clean the walls near the nexus, I gave hime the equipment to do so. I could see he was tired and he tried his best so I pitched in 200 Tokens for him he was soh happy. After I examined the walls seeing they were good I asked an Officer...Hm...I think it was 435 with green shoulders, anyway I asked if he could have a loyalist point and he said "Yes." The man then thanked me and 435 so I walked away knowing my work there was done. I just helped out James move things out of the shop as exausting those boxes are I took a can of breens water and gulped it down...Anyway that's all so far I will write another log soon bye!

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: | Scoot Wazz | CWU | Computer Diary Log |
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 08:18:00 AM »
Diary Log 1

Name:Scoot Wazz

Ok this is my second Computer Diary Log, sorry for not making as many...Anyway! We just transferd to City 45 I guess City 11 was just falling apart you know. I met up with a few other CWU members even seeing the new CWU HQ it's kinda small but it'll do. I met two other people maybe 3...I forgot they but they were having an interview. I wished them good luck since it's always good to have more members in the CWU. I think there was one female and 2 males and James (Taverner) Was doing the interview for them. I am hopefully going to learn more about the CWU and how it works still haven't seen Siera yet...Anyway I met another CWU member his rank was Commander of Business I either forgot his name or didn't get it. I was walking around the plaza observing everything...The usual...People being beaten...Not a very pleasant sight though. Also the new CWU HQ is in a sort of alley way and I must have met about 3 new member and 3 hopefully future ones. Anyway i'm going to log off now Bye!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal