Author Topic: Doctor Grigory Stulenkov  (Read 973 times)

Doctor Grigory Stulenkov
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:16:25 AM »
Grigory was born on the 16th April 1955 to a poor farming family in Yakutsk, USSR. He struggled through the first few years of life but joined the Kadets who taught him Marxist ideology and how to control the people. He followed Stalinist teachings which proposed that human rights be ignored for the good of the community. He helped construct coal mining towns in Siberia. Premier Kruschev invited his Kadet group to a university in Moscow where Grigory further studied Stalinist Politics.

He first worked with Leonid Brezhnev as Advisor of Military Operations and helped organize the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.
Grigory was then promoted to Chairman of the KGB in the former Soviet Union under the leadership of Gorbachev and was involved with organizing Spec Ops missions in the People's Republic of China and conducted the supply of oil to North Korea.  Grigory highly disagreed with the policy of Perestroika and disobeyed Gorbachev's orders by organising the assassination of citizens who were members of the Solidarity movement.

When Yeltsin lead a coup and overthrew the Soviet government, Grigory went into hiding as he was wanted for crimes commited in Poland in relation to the citizens who were assasinated.
 He moved to Pyongyang and worked closely with Kim Jong Il in repressing media and designing anti-American propaganda. Stulenkov was paid handsomely by Kim Jong and Grigory remained in North Korea.

Grigory then began to study more literature on policies introduced by Jong Il on how he managed to have such a cult of personality. Then Grigory began to develop his own cult of personality, convincing the North Koreans that he was the only person keeping the imperialism of America at bay and that he even assisted Ho Chi Minh in the Vietnam war... really he never did either of those things, but everyone believed that he did. Literature criticizing Grigory was immediately banned and anyone who criticized Grigory was detained and rarely ever seen again.

When the Combine arrived and took the world over in mere hours, Grigory immediately struck a deal to disarm North Korea's missiles to prevent further Combine losses in return for a political position in the new government; Kim Jong Il was killed by a gunship and therefore Grigory was considered to be the de facto leader. Grigory was shoved onto a boat and moved to C18 as he waited for his application to be finally approved
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

Re: Doctor Grigory Stulenkov
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: 03+

This is EXTREMELY sensitive information. To read this you must have 03+ clearance or be a member of the City Administration
(you can read it OOCly but you can't use any of the info IC if you don't have this rank, WE NEED A PRIVATE CA FORUM!!!)

Any unit without such clearances found reading this document or displaying knowledge of it's contents will be severely punished, and will be personally recommended for multiple blackmarks and possible Off World Relocation by Dr Stulenkov.
 Discussing this information with units without this clearance is a criminal offence as the information contained can result in instability within the sociastability of City 11 and other cities under occupation by the Universal Union.
 Citizens who display knowledge of, or read this document, are recommended for amputation or relocation to Nova Prospekt.

DR GRIGORY STULENKOV Ph.D

Falsehoods

Greetings, the letter program I initiated has presented few problem as of so far, however there have been some difficult questions I have had to answer. This document mainly describes the false information I have broadcast to the citizens to give reasons as to why certain laws have to be followed etc.

The first problem I encountered was one asking the Administration to explain why nonbranded foodstuffs are banned; of course I know that we have to force citizens to ingest pacifying chemicals to keep them under control and docile however I obviously could not disclose this to them. Instead, I warned the citizens that non-branded foodstuffs are contaminated with Necrotic spores and ingesting these foodstuffs could result in parasitic growth within their digestive tract. This is a lie but it is imperative this is maintained.

The second difficult question that I had to answer was why UPA (intercourse) is banned; I was forced to reply by stating that overpopulation will deplete our natural resources. This is not exactly a falsehood but this reason must be maintained to prevent contradicting statements.

I also attempted to draw greater loyalty to the Universal Union by stating that a new chemical that prevented malignant brain tumour growth has been added to the ration's supplements. This is a lie but it is imperative this is maintained.

CULT OF PERSONALITY

I strongly recommend my fellow Administrators to maintain a cult of personality. Stalin, Jong Il and Zedong and other leaders that history will remember maintained a cult of personality that gained the loyalty of the populace.
I convinced the citizens I averted the Cuban Missile Crisis during my work with Kruschev which averted thermonuclear war which would have led to the destruction of life on Earth. I hope that the citizens view me as a hero.

MEDICAL HISTORY

As you may know, I am 75 and therefore I am not as in shape as I used to be. My training with the KGB has allowed me to deal with pain. I will refer to them as politely as possible, but the units transferred from City 20 assaulted me like the thugs they are. I show utmost respect to the Universal Union but I believe I am entitled to my own opinion and I am glad those units are now in permanent stasis. The bridge of my nose was shattered and I thank the NOVA officer who applied a splint to it. I had heavy bruising to my left eye but this has healed without any damage to my vision. I am in no need for a codeine or other painkiller prescription, however I am requesting a prescription to minor anticoagulants to prevent a possible stroke as people of my age sometimes experience.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ THIS DOCUMENT. REMEMBER TO MAINTAIN THE INFORMATION I HAVE BROADCAST. FAILURE TO LOG OFF THIS FILE MAY RESULT IN A BLACKMARK. THIS DOCUMENT IS HIGHLY SENSITIVE.
"I luv how we where talken about amber killen her self and then it went to a kid that jacked off 42 times and died"
-C45.CCA.UNION-03.334

C18.CCA.JURY-RCT.527
Dr. Grigory Stulenkov
Steven Jessup

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal