Author Topic: Standardized Learning School  (Read 3526 times)

JeremeyKingrey

Standardized Learning School
« on: October 17, 2011, 08:49:08 PM »
Ah... yea...for the CCA in HL2:RP. They need this. Also, we citizens may take loyalist tests/quizes, and citizens can actually study the CCA and take field trips inside the CCA building

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Standardized Learning School
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 09:05:14 PM »
Ah... yea...for the CCA in HL2:RP. They need this. Also, we citizens may take loyalist tests/quizes, and citizens can actually study the CCA and take field trips inside the CCA building

No, no, no, no, no, and no.

First of all, the UU didn't put you into these cities to put you into field trips and study the CCA, they did that so they can feed off our planet and have no fight. Then, the CCA building is called the nexus, and the violation for entering is severe, so ICly that would make no sense unless they we're tied and supervised, which would still be stupid. Loyalist tests/quizes wouldn't be bad. It's just the field trip things that bug me, this isn't school, it's hell.

Offline Phalanx

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 12:03:37 AM »
I think this guy is just post-whoring to just get posts for his CCA applications. Also, this would be stupid. Citizen: Hey, can I have a tour of nexus? CP: Sure. They both go in and next thing you know BAM the citizen hits a console and the Nexus explodes

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 06:17:30 AM »

No, no, no, no, no, and no.

First of all, the UU didn't put you into these cities to put you into field trips and study the CCA, they did that so they can feed off our planet and have no fight. Then, the CCA building is called the nexus, and the violation for entering is severe, so ICly that would make no sense unless they we're tied and supervised, which would still be stupid. Loyalist tests/quizes wouldn't be bad. It's just the field trip things that bug me, this isn't school, it's hell.
Summed everything up. The CCA isn't a museum or something you can study, it just simply doesn't work.

Thank for the suggestion anyway.

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal