Author Topic: OCRP  (Read 9051 times)

Offline Albert [busy]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 12:59:45 PM »
Me and Karma took out several repeat offenders yesterday night after several warnings for each of them.

No one gets more than 3 warnings, no matter if a be nice rule exists or not. If you as an ADMIN warn a player in great detail what their doing wrong and a minute later they do it again after you spent several minutes explaining it to them, you just facepalm. Then after you warn them again, and they once more do it, it's time to remove them because they clearly don't care and are ONLY causing problems for everyone else.

That was my mentality in OC, the only people I didn't warn were people who came back from a ban, I find this quite funny, think I don't remember who they are and what they did, and do it AGAIN! That is the point the week long - month long bans come in, you'd also be surprised of how many people do just that.

Now, I agree with CG not making this exactly like OC, OC had it's problems as CG does too, Rofl. HOWEVER, these set of rules and administrative approaches are well on their way to making CG OCRP into DarkRP. We CERTAINLY do not want the mentality and approach of DarkRP.

Rofl you know you can't please everyone, and everyone deserves to play on a public server, but they do not reserve the right to treat the Administration like dumb ass lowlifes because shit is bent in their favor either.

- Albert
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 01:58:35 PM by Albeit »

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 01:50:58 PM »
-Text-

You don't seem to realise that they broke minor rules, and would only get a warning, which you make a BR about repeatedly, and it's not enough to ban them, you need to know what the difference is between minor and major situations problems.

Clearly racist.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2011, 05:12:22 PM »

You don't seem to realise that they broke minor rules, and would only get a warning, which you make a BR about repeatedly, and it's not enough to ban them, you need to know what the difference is between minor and major situations problems.

If it was on OC they would've got a ban, I'm sure...

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »

If it was on OC they would've got a ban, I'm sure...
>if
This isn't OC.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2011, 05:18:02 PM »

[/quote]
>if
This isn't OC.
[/quote]

Yes Iknow, but I just think the rules should be more stricter