Author Topic: My CWU application - Kittykat01 - Right place?  (Read 1252 times)

Kittykat01

My CWU application - Kittykat01 - Right place?
« on: October 08, 2011, 08:29:42 PM »
(IC PART)
RP Name:Sanskrit Wu
Character Age:25

Why do you want to join the CWU?: To help sell items and to heal...
Have you ever been detained before?: No
Past experience with work/labor: Yes, I helped clean Block A and the streets...
What will you do for us?:Sell and Heal...
How long have you been in City18?:About a year
Can the CWU have possession of Computers?: No. Only physgun
Can the CWU have Guns?: No.
If a citizen runs up to you and asks for help explain in detail what you would do.: If he would like a purchase,I would ask him what he would like to buy and quickly give it to him after he paid... If he was hurt,I would heal him imeadiatly.
Any disabilities?: No.
Why do you want to be in the CWU?: Same of why to join...

(OOC PART)
Name: Alyssa Brindle
Timezone: Eastern
SteamID:  0:1:33801995
Roleplay Experience: Admin tought me about 11 months ago. I was cWU on diff server and CCA on diff server
Why do you want to be accepted into the CWU?: To help with the selling and healing, I know there's plenty but I wanted to be CWU on the popular server...
Character Backstory(Must be one paragraph):

My character has lived in City 18 for over a year...They have only been warned. No detains that I remember.
I have had a buissness that I sold stuff in... There wasn't much buissness though... I have NEVER EVER
went in the slums. The CCA were always blocking so i though ''Why bother?",so I never did... I always lived in City 18 and it was hard to adjust to City 11... But I have living a happy life in City 11 now , hoping to be in the CWU
very soon.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My CWU application - Kittykat01 - Right place?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:55:36 PM »
Denied - Firstly this is the wrong place to put your application, you make it in the CWU application thread stickied at the top of the CWU section. Next is your answers and backstory are way to short.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My CWU application - Kittykat01 - Right place?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 09:56:56 PM »
Post removed.  Please don't spam faces and caps.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal