Author Topic: Journal of Yao Lo Ti  (Read 2389 times)

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Journal of Yao Lo Ti
« on: November 30, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »
Day One

Well, I just got shipped out to City 18. It seems okay, after a citizen convinced me otherwise. I saw it all as the worst, a piece of junk. I always thought that this freedom they'd given us was nothing more than a pile of excrement, I can get used to it, maybe it'll all turn out okay. I have no one to worry about other than me, I just have to look out for myself. I'll log more soon on.- YLT
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:02:42 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Journal of Yao Lo Ti
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
Day Two-Hundred and Forty-Three

We had to evacuate City 18. This City 11 seems small, but it'll do for now. Let's just hope for the best elsewhere.- YLT
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:10:47 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 10:57:29 AM »
Day Two-Hundred and Forty-Six

I have achieved loyalist status! Life is good. I see how much of a pessimist I was before, but now I'm over the moon with joy. Perhaps I can make a stand in this town, be a somebody. I can get somewhere in life not having to worry about criminals attacking me or family judging me. I know what I can be, I can be the best. The Civil Workers Union seems to be my next step.-YLT
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:11:14 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 11:01:17 AM »
Day Two-Hundred and Forty

Transferred again, it's unbelievable right? City 11 was destroyed enough as it was, so the CCA saw a chance to go to City 45 now that control over it had been regained. I can't help but feel as though I left something in City 11, but oh well. I think I can start a new life, again. Oh well, life goes on.
Transferred again. City 45 this time, but I'm not concerned about that this time. What I'm concerned about is that my CWU application is still in my old apartment in City 11, so basically, I'm screwed. I'll update the news from days to come.- YLT
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:11:35 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:07:09 AM »
Day Two-Hundred and Forty-Five

I'm currently shipping my brand new CWU application out to the guys. I'll have to wait a few days till a response, so catch you then.-YLT
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:13:42 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2011, 04:02:11 PM »
Day Two-Hundred and Forty-Six
[/u][/b]

Oh hell yes! I am accepted for interview and will right as soon as possible.

Well, two hours ago I was a citizen, no more no less. Now I am, drum roll please, Tier-3 of the Civil Workers Union. I can't believe it, I'm in! This is the start of a new Yao Lo Ti! And if I get fed up, I think I'll go for CCA. I'll update you soon!- YLT I just got detained for the doors in the ration centre malfunctioning. Hey, I make think it's unfair, but rules are rules. Keep you updated.-YLT
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:29:38 AM by AntiDovahkiin222 »
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2011, 04:52:29 PM »
Day Two-Hundred and Fifty-Two

It's been a long time since I last wrote here. The CWU has been okay, but I've got my CCA application written up. Odd sounds from the UCH. Let's just hope the best with the CCA appl-

//(The writing looks scribbled and drops of blood are seen on the journal)

Two hours since I last wrote. The City was just bombarded with odd creatures I've never seen before, including one that an officer called a 'Synthetic Creature'. I managed to survive with several bites, bruises, and poisonous wounds which should wear off. I'm in a lot of pain, but I'll survive. I don't know if I should write this, but I saw a man... He was disembowled by one of the creatures, but I didn't help him. I laid hom there to die... Maybe I- Several citizens were injured. That's all. At least I live another day to write on about my life... for now... The synthetic creature shot me in the back 5 times due to misfire. I thought you'd like to know ab All that matters is that City 45 is safe and I live another day...-YLT
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 04:37:22 PM »
Day Two-Hundred and Fifty-Three

I haven't told any of the CWU about my applications to the CCA. I plan to tell them soon. I'm just worried about their reactions, but it's whats best for me. I don't have to take any of their opinions into consideration. Log soon.- YLT
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 07:37:05 AM »
Day Two-Hundred and Fifty-Five

//(there are wet marks on the paper, like tear drops)

Well, the trainstation caught fire today... There were no CCA casualties but when I was asked to take a look... I saw the charred corpses of innocent citizens... The sooner I can join the CCA, the better. Lets just hope I can keep strong till then...- YLT
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 04:28:26 AM »
Day Two-Hundred and Fifty-Seven

Well, I have packed my case for a... "vacation" "business trip" to City 20. It sounds like a hellhole, which is good for me because it gives me a chance to do more work on the town.- YLT
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 03:14:57 PM »
Day Two-Hundred and Sixty-Three
[/u][/b]

Christ it's a nightmare here... I got this journal stolen but managed to find it in a tree. Whoever the culprit was, they considered graffiting genitalia onto it hillarious. I'm back in 45 tomorrow- YLT
im bach

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 01:50:22 PM »
Day Two-Hundred and Sixty-Four

Today was interesting... As I packed up, they found the culprit who stole my journal. He was shot on sight, just proving the strictness of City 20. The dick picture was made with pencil, so I easily erased it. Well, I should be back in 45 soon.- YLT
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 07:00:30 AM by AntiChristmas222 »
im bach

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 03:56:51 PM »
Just a suggestion,

perhaps make the logs longer? Making them so short is almost... Annoying. Anyways JUST a suggestion.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2011, 08:55:29 AM »
Final Day

You may wonder why the title of my log is the 'Final Day', well, I have heard rumours that my application was accepted for an interview. I came back only to discover the rumours were true. In case I get accepted, I feel it's safe to note this as my final day in a human body. My final words? Life has been cruel up until the point where the combine came to invade. It was the only thing that kept me alive, and now, I shall become part of it. Goodbye journal.
im bach

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal