Author Topic: Ask Panda Anything!  (Read 10110 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Panda Anything!
« on: July 28, 2012, 03:47:37 PM »
Go ahead, ask me anything.

Offline GRID

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Panda Anything!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 12:03:26 AM »
Why do you put a ' in your?

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 01:21:14 AM »
How old are you and are you male/female

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 04:11:44 AM »
Why did you get p-banned from HRP, then say you didn't give two fucks and that it was really fun, then post a ban appeal wanting to get unbanned  ??? ??? ??? ???
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 01:55:37 PM »
Why do you put a ' in your?
I got confused and made it you'r then your

Post Auto-Merged: July 29, 2012, 01:55:58 PM
How old are you and are you male/female
11, male

Post Auto-Merged: July 29, 2012, 01:57:14 PM
Why did you get p-banned from HRP, then say you didn't give two fucks and that it was really fun, then post a ban appeal wanting to get unbanned  ??? ??? ??? ???
I didn't mean mass RDMing was fun, I mean I had a good run in HRP before I was banned, I also give a third fuck about being banned now XD.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:57:14 PM by Just a Panda »

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »
When will you understand that you make yourself look like a retard every time you open your mouth?

Do you think you should be an admin?
Live free or die

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 05:24:21 PM »
When will you understand that you make yourself look like a retard every time you open your mouth?

This

This
THIS

Lord thank thee for saying it  ;D
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 05:38:26 PM »

Do you think you should be an admin?
I don't give a fuck if I seem retarded. I am not letting you push me down and make me look like a nobody. It has happened to many times and I am sick of people like you that think I am a retarded. I have a purpose on this world and I am still learning what you know. I don't care what you think of me. Also I never asked to be a admin, but I am still learning things. I am not a push over like other people, I believe I can stand out as much as you do if I tryed. You can't hurt me in any way possible over the internet, I am human like you and if you can't accept that you can get the fuck out. I just want you to know that if you can break me over the internet, you can get a life, because I just don't give a fuck, I like how I live life and I won't say something bad about myself because you want me to be a pushover. Just to make it short for you, no, I don't give a fuck if I look like a retard because I enjoy what I do. So yea, get the fuck out if you want to make me look like a push over  ;D.

Offline tics

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 05:40:07 PM »
Did I strike a nerve?
Live free or die

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
Did I strike a nerve?
Ha, no you just made yourself look like a dumbass  ;).

Offline tics

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 05:46:43 PM »
I don't mean to shit on your thread anymore, so this is my last question.

How did I make myself look like a dumbass, when you actually made yourself look like a massive hypocrite? See, you said that you wouldn't let things on the Internet get to you, but then you replied to a rude question with a rant. Ranting won't make anyone think that you don't care about being insulted on the Internet. Really though, I'll leave you alone now. You're probably on here because you get bullied in real life, right?

On a final note: The reason I say these things to you is because I was like you two years at Orange Cosmos, and I made myself look like a royal douchebag. Like all eleven-year-olds (yourself included), I had a massive ego and liked to flaunt it. You'll make yourself look a lot more respectable by not opening your mouth so much, because you're a prepubescent preteen in a group of hungry wolf-like teenagers. As humans, we've been granted two ears, and one mouth. We should listen twice as much as we speak, and it's even more important when we're young. At CG, you should take some time to learn from the older people, and then you can become a more involved and more talkative individual when you're older. That's just my suggestion. I've been in your shoes. Take it as it is.
Live free or die

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »

How did I make myself look like a dumbass, when you actually made yourself look like a massive hypocrite? See, you said that you wouldn't let things on the Internet get to you, but then you replied to a rude question with a rant. Ranting won't make anyone think that you don't care about being insulted on the Internet. Really though, I'll leave you alone now. You're probably on here because you get bullied in real life, right?

On a final note: The reason I say these things to you is because I was like you two years at Orange Cosmos, and I made myself look like a royal douchebag. Like all eleven-year-olds (yourself included), I had a massive ego and liked to flaunt it. You'll make yourself look a lot more respectable by not opening your mouth so much, because you're a prepubescent preteen in a group of hungry wolf-like teenagers. As humans, we've been granted two ears, and one mouth. We should listen twice as much as we speak, and it's even more important when we're young. At CG, you should take some time to learn from the older people, and then you can become a more involved and more talkative individual when you're older. That's just my suggestion. I've been in your shoes. Take it as it is.
I agree, yes I am bullied in real life but I still don't give two fucks. You are cool ;) as much as I don't want to be mean I still want to express myself and you are one of those people who I can handle. We all have to be friends at some point even if I hate you we have to be a 'team'. We all live on one planet and we have to respect the way people are and I don't care if you are a bully, something bad could happen and we would all have to help each other. You can be a douche but I am still cool around you and I respect who you are. Everyone in my eyes have equal rights and deserver the same treatment of respect as the other guy even if you are a bully.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 06:06:47 PM »

I agree, yes I am bullied in real life but I still don't give two fucks. You are cool ;) as much as I don't want to be mean I still want to express myself and you are one of those people who I can handle. We all have to be friends at some point even if I hate you we have to be a 'team'. We all live on one planet and we have to respect the way people are and I don't care if you are a bully, something bad could happen and we would all have to help each other. You can be a douche but I am still cool around you and I respect who you are. Everyone in my eyes have equal rights and deserver the same treatment of respect as the other guy even if you are a bully.

Possibly the most mature thing I've ever heard from an 11 year old.

Which country/timezone are you in?

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »
Possibly the most mature thing I've ever heard from an 11 year old.

Which country/timezone are you in?
[/quote]U.S.A Central Timezone.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 10:11:14 AM by Just a Panda »

Offline tdabamf1

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 01:25:34 AM »
What's your favorite kind of dessert?
Icecream or gelato?
Do you have a bedtime?
Does it suck being young on the internet?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal