Author Topic: Battlefield or Call of Duty  (Read 7256 times)

Offline Sheogorath

• Daedric Prince of Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Battlefield or Call of Duty
« on: July 27, 2012, 06:52:36 AM »
I pick Battlefield because I love my tanks.  It's so fun to shoot campers with a tank then bomb a tank with a helicopter :3
Post your decision below
\r\nLucas - Future Emperor of world, Current king of cool, defies laws of physics. Just that awesome.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Battlefield or Call of Duty
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 07:22:49 AM »
I like Call of Duty because it is Call of Duty. I have played it for years, although I still play BF3 and all, but I love COD more.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 07:23:45 AM »
I'd say BF3. I CoD is just boring and repetitive to me. When I played MW3 I felt like it was just MW2.5 There was really not a whole lot of difference, just more maps and guns. BF3 is also more appealing to me as I love big maps, and BF3 has them. It might not be the most realistic game, but it is far more realistic than CoD. There is like no bullet drop on CoD, and all you do is just run around the map like crazy with dual sub-machine guns shooting anything you see.

Off Topic: ArmA 2/OA is best :~) (it is very realistic)
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 07:34:29 AM »
The only Call of Duty I enjoyed was World at War because it hadn't really got into that repetitive shit yet and it was the last decent CoD game before it went into kiddy paradise. World at War had a really dark feeling to it and multiplayer was fun as you didn't have to completely rely on perks and shit.

I would still pick Battlefield though, because for one, at least they are not pulling the same shit as Activision by sticking on the same game engine with modified textures and new models for guns then releasing them as full games for autistic, dumb as fuck children to buy thinking it's an entirely new game.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 10:24:54 AM »
The old Call of Dutys (CoD4 was also quote good) were really fun and the last one I actually liked (not just the multiplayer or certain bits, the full game ) was World at War. I do like to play the Zombies mode in Black Ops but other than that I thought the game was utter shite. I got CoD MW3 and I played some of the mutliplayer while it was double points but I became bored after I got to rank fifty or something in less than six hours in total.

Battlefield's still my favourite because it's fun if you play with friends and have a good strategy to win. There's a good mix of small and big maps and it's hard to get bored of them. The weapons are good because you don't need some big attachment so that they actually hurt people and it does take a while to rank up (I've played for something like twenty-eight hours and I'm only rank 32).

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2012, 11:42:46 AM »
When I was younger I played cod and loved pretty much all the games after cod3 ie Mw1, WaW, Mw2, and blops.

after awhile though i started losing interest in cod so I picked up a copy of BFBC2 and I've never played a cod game since, even bought BF3 eventually and even though I don't play it very much anymore I still got my $35 worth out of it.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »
Battlefield. Why?

This video should show you why.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_jjnpLSwdc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_jjnpLSwdc</a>

**Meanwhile in Cod, a window breaks**

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Commissar

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 12:04:38 PM »
BF3 all day gotta have my vehicles and destroyable buildings. Used to play COD but its been way to overdone.
[There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't]

Offline Snakelure

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 10:34:40 PM »
I think battlefield is way better. But all the little kids at school just say COD because they can aimbot haxor and camp :P
Characters in City 45

John Damon:Dead

Josh Everlee:Alive

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 02:01:24 AM »
BF3 Because im more for team-work and realism not 12 year old fags running around screaming on the mic because they just got a 360 noscope.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2012, 01:05:05 AM »
Frankly, I don't really care for either.  I've played many CoD games (2, WaW, MW2, and BlOps), but I've only played one BF game (3).  It's obvious why CoD sucks, but I have specific reasons for Battlefield.  For one, the campaign was absolute bullshit, it reminded me too much of Modern Warfare.  The multiplayer is ok, but then people started unlocking the USAS-12 with exploding rounds.  From 100 feet away, I had a sniper, and he had a USAS-12 w/explosive, and he killed me while I was mostly hidden behind a rock.  There are other reasons, but it's probably because I am playing it on the XBOX, where no one uses a mic and plays the game like CoD.

Offline Hakavo Kira

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 01:20:51 PM »
Call of Duty has a loT of appeal, but I feel like I can over play it. I like to alternate between the teo to keep my interest in both higher as apposed to becoming board with one or the other. Plus there is no real arguement, the Call of Duty franchise has way more fans then Battlefield plain and simple. ;)

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 02:02:43 PM »
 Obviously Battlefield 3. The campaign should be much more longer but I guess it is fun with the Quick Time Events. I have the game on PC but I can't run it due to my graphics card. See how much I am a fan? Battlefield 3 XBOX 360 and PC? I like the multiplayer a lot and I do like the RU team, although the accent needs to be worked on too.

Offline Jimbow0512

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2012, 11:52:47 AM »
I Prefer BF2 because of the Project Reality mod. Make's a Decent game Awesome. Because i like my Realism and tactics and what not.
James Healey- Alive, Loyalist

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2012, 12:30:03 PM »
Battlefield 3 because scout helicopters are... :D
And the as val is... Vintorez :D
Better gameplay in my opinion, playing strategically isnt forced, but can be done. CoD cant do it at all, yet BF gives the options, which is nice because both run and gun and strategic play are fun in their own ways, at their own time.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal