Author Topic: Ask RTLK (almost)Anything  (Read 21153 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask RTLK (almost)Anything
« on: July 24, 2012, 01:39:21 PM »
Go ahead.

No:
Why join the bandwagon?
What do you think of me? (in ANY form)
Favorite/Least favorite admin?

Actual questions please. I will lock this if you don't.

IDGAF if I have this approved or not. <3 you Wuffle (nohomo)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask RTLK (almost)Anything
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 01:47:25 PM »
What do you think-- Just kidding.

Serious questions now.

Weren't you an admin back at OC?

When did you hear about CG and what brought you here?

Why did you decide to start being an admin on the servers again?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
Weren't you an admin back at OC?

When did you hear about CG and what brought you here?

Why did you decide to start being an admin on the servers again?
Yes. To those oldfags from OC: Karma.

RoflWaffle. Was talking in vent with him and decided to try out the HL2RP server he had up. I was the first person ever accepted that submitted a tool trust application.

I didn't really. I reloaded Garry's Mod to help Kronic cause he kept breaking things. Then that turned into developing again. The admin rank is only cause I play TTT. I don't play any of the other servers but HL2RP City and TTT. I might venture into Outlands for dev or to help promote passiverp, but I don't play.

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 02:21:01 PM »
How did you get into coding/what language are you best in, and how did you get started learning that language?

hi karma

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 03:25:01 PM »
How did you get into coding/what language are you best in, and how did you get started learning that language?

I started with HTML which I still suck in, but that got me into PHP and I liked the format of it. When I started playing CSS I got into ESbase then ESPy when it was released. GMod I got into Lua in PERP and I made a tool to check medics and firefighters if they had a weapon equipped and shit.

Best in Lua or PHP. Don't remember much of ESbase and ESPy

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:30:27 PM »
Why do you have problems with power?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 03:44:46 PM »
Why do you have problems with power?

In all honesty? Because I had a bruised ego from being picked on as a kid for being fat and I saw internet communities and clans as a way to gain power and be above people that made my life hell.

Hopefully in the past months that I've been gone I've grown up and changed. I don't want to be like I was before. I'm perfectly content with just developing and RPing. If I am an admin in HL2RP then fine. If not, I have the admin powers anyway for development so if the situation calls I am able to assist, but I am not considered an admin.

As for other servers, as I said I am only here for HL2RP and TTT. I WILL NOT join OCRP for any reason, even if it was empty, locked, and bound to only let me in. Harbor I may only to assist oXy if he asks for help. No other server.

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 05:02:41 AM »
You seem like you have, don't worry about that.

I'm going to do it anyways;
Why did you create a thread like this? I thought you were the one that always posted 'Why?'

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 07:47:24 AM »
What made you decide to come back all of the sudden, and help us out by doing so much good things that other lazy ass developers didn't do after asking a million times?

How was your life between your depart and arrival back here?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 11:14:23 AM »
You seem like you have, don't worry about that.

I'm going to do it anyways;
Why did you create a thread like this? I thought you were the one that always posted 'Why?'
Thanks.

I'll entertain one since the reason is good as to why it is asked. I created it because I felt that the community may want to know a bit about me, and for questions like the one above.

What made you decide to come back all of the sudden, and help us out by doing so much good things that other lazy ass developers didn't do after asking a million times?

How was your life between your depart and arrival back here?
Eh, dunno. I've been staying away from gmod for a while. I guess I got to the point in my life where I felt that I could play without letting it rule my life.

Bumpy. But it settled and now its pretty damn good.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
1, Wasn't you called Lynx before Karma?

2, If so, What made you change from your first choice to Karma and what made you change from Karma to RTLK?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2012, 02:07:45 PM »
1, Wasn't you called Lynx before Karma?

2, If so, What made you change from your first choice to Karma and what made you change from Karma to RTLK?

1. Yes.

2. I wanted a name change, and Karma seemed good (was into TTT a bit before the name change.)  RTLK is just an acronym. Ryrin Talas Lynx Karma. The 4 major names I've used since 2005

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 05:48:36 AM »
Entcount for OCRP?

What made you return to CG (after the massive butthurtrant everyone made about you)?

Favorite admin server?

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 05:58:23 AM »
Entcount for OCRP?

What made you return to CG (after the massive butthurtrant everyone made about you)?

Favorite admin server?

I'll see what I can do. Probably will do a hint message like the turtle beach thing, but I will implement it for OCRP.

Kronic utterly decimating shit (and the ban system). Came to make sure he didn't kill shit. Originally was not gunna load gmod but he convinced me to. I hate him for it. I liked not playing, but too much to do to leave in the middle of UNIFORM reform and dev. Maybe once I fix that.

Outlands. Glad to see it becoming popular again. I may not play a lot but I like it most. Then HL2RP and TTT. All other servers are on my shitlist.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 09:16:11 PM »
Where did you come up with the idea for the almighty beautiful rank of "Overlord"?
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal