Author Topic: Catalyst-Gaming Minecraft  (Read 16855 times)

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst-Gaming Minecraft
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2013, 07:54:29 AM »
Maybe if you two use a LITTLE bit of common sense, you can answer those questions yourself.

Right now you are obviously trying to think of any bad excuse to loophole the rules.

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>

on the topic of common sense why are you trying to put anti-grief rules on a survival server

griefing is a part of survival and i think you just need to accept that instead of moaning on the forums lol

No, it's not. Stealing is, but griefing is just a purely dick move.

so stealing cobblestone or wood off of somebodies house or taking their precious carrots and wheat is a 'dick move'
That kind of griefing is fine, and even says so in the rules. The rule clearly states "Do not grief. You may break blocks here and there during a raid, but don't completely demolish someone's house." That means don't set fire to someone's house if it's made of wood, don't plant TNT under it to watch it explode. That's just being a dick and we don't want that here.
Don't completely dismantle the house, etc.

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst-Gaming Minecraft
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2013, 12:11:03 PM »
Interesting, I wanna see if this takes off better than the one I put up about this time last year o.O

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal