Author Topic: Fragopolis 24hr LAN event!!!  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fragopolis 24hr LAN event!!!
« on: September 29, 2011, 12:31:30 AM »
This is one of the reasons I'm not in games much. Will keep this updated.

FRAGOPOLIS 2011
When: November 25-26 4pm-4pm
Where: Portage Colligate Institute (65 3rd St. SW), Portage La Prairie, Manitoba, Canada
Fee: $15
Site: www.fragopolis.net
Seats: ~100

(E-MAIL ME IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND!!!)
jgrenkow@gmail.com

(Note: Subject to change)

So you found our LAN event eh? Well Just hold tight a moment while we give you some information about this here event. We will be playing PC games as well as XBox games. There are tournaments for both systems as well as some cool prizes.

You might be wondering what official games we will be playing. Well we will have:

--PC Tournaments--
Counter Strike: Source
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
Starcraft 2
Left 4 Dead 2

--Other Official PC Games--
Day of Defeat: Source
Unreal Tournament 3
Team Fortress 2
Half-Life Deathmatch (not to be mistaken with HL2DM or HL:S)

--X-Box Tournaments--
Street Fighter IV
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Halo: Reach
Gears of War 3

(Note: Games may change and more may be added. Official games under PC mean they will have their own dedicated server)

Some games may have more then one tournament as well as team tournaments so get the team trained and ready to dominate the competition. If you have a suggestion for a game, send me an e-mail and I'll let you know if we add it or not.

There will be no alcohol allowed on the premises as well as no smoking for the reason we are using part of a school. Washrooms and crash mats are available. Wristbands will be handed out for those who wish to leave temporarly. Any attempts to hack or exploit the server or anyone elses machine will result in immediate removal from the event with no refund. Multiple monitors are allowed with no extra fee. Please bring your own eathernet cable, peripherals, monitors, and power bars (power bars as each person gets one single plugin). There are no computers available for use.

For X-Box Gamers, you don't need anything other then the admission fee, however you can bring your own games/periperals if you wish.

So, without further adoo, clean your computer, prep your periphrials, and scrub that screen cause on November 25th, let the games begin!

Current Sponsors:
-Megacomputers
-Dominoes
-Logitech
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 03:26:56 PM by Statua »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fragopolis 24hr LAN event!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 03:27:08 PM »
Website is up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal