Author Topic: Sierra Organization  (Read 1819 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Sierra Organization
« on: January 23, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »

Sierra Organization:

Introduction to the group:

The so-called "Sierra Organization" is a unofficial, secret (// I really want this group to be secret so I created a new group to replace the Black Monolith; we will try our best to do so) rebellious group based around well-selected (// unless they fuck up) and trained (or non-trained) combatants given various tasks to successfully complete depending on their role within the group. You may as well call these people "mercenaries" but that is another term to slide off the table for now. Ineu Valley has been filled with those who are willing to create dormant violence and chaos in order to fulfill their craving for it. The term for these people are "bandits" and we wish to cleanse them from the area whenever possible. Rinse and repeat. The Universal Union are a great threat that can overwhelm our group and at most times, we will not respond with attacks but to flee from the danger they spread because a shot man is a dead man.

During passive moments, we will set up a bar for others to hang out in and construct a guarded headquarters somewhere in the Ineu Valley for our base of operations to strategically and determine what we should to do (i.e. attack, defend, assist, plan, etc)

Recruitment progress:

Our motto for players - who want to join this group - to understand is to "let them find you, not letting you find them." Basically, we won't be running around recruiting others in one day just for the sake of it. We will watch and select those who are fit for our group and this will be a slow progress to quickly increase the amount of players in such a group but this will allow us to select those who will can take orders seriously, have a good behaviour, who are trained (or non-trained), will not avenge us, etcetera etcetera.

More important details will be listed down soon. Recruitment applicant is not going to be given due to all recruitment being 100% in-game.

Roster:

Due to the newly implemented suggestion that allows every player to see others identities, the roster of character names will not be added unless I have a good reason to put it down.

Roles, Groups, and Partners:

Will be updated with more information soon. Last update was: Febuary 13, 2013. (2013-02-13)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:48:10 PM by STALKER »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal