Author Topic: The Onyx Fists (warning, big image)  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Onyx Fists (warning, big image)
« on: April 10, 2012, 06:53:30 PM »

In dedicato terra ultra mortis.

Primus inter Pares!

We are the renegade, the traitor, the heretic. Branded by these words, we forgo our previous alliances and besmirch our former flags and banners. We come from different warbands, groups and tribes. We leave those behind, to forge a new life. A life, of the renegade. We serve no true purpose or greater good, all that I ask from you, is to follow my orders, and your enemies will die. We prey upon anyone whom has what we need. Combine or refugee, if they have what we need, we WILL take it.

Our purpose is to survive and bring death to our enemies. We abandon our former alliances to be under the banner of the Onyx Fists. Soon, the Ineu Pass will be ours. If you have been outcasted, or branded a traitor, you can seek refuge with us.

Joining us is simple enough, you must ask our leader, Sarah Lee Jones (// I plan on changing it to a nickname) Swear an oath of allegiance to our cause, and bring some form of supply to the table. And we will welcome you as a brother, and help smite those whom have betrayed you, or harmed you.

ROSTER

LEADER
Sarah Lee Jones

COMMANDER

ATTACK FORCE

NRK

Re: The Onyx Fists (warning, big image)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 09:36:56 PM »
Oh lawd, too many chaotic neutrals these days. AND you're using Latin. Red Union is getting less unique as everybody uses the same ideas.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 11:16:09 PM »
Oh lawd, too many chaotic neutrals these days. AND you're using Latin. Red Union is getting less unique as everybody uses the same ideas.

I had know idea about any of those groups when I created this one

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 12:39:50 AM »
It's an interesting concept... But uh, just a question... What this W40K inspired? :p

LOL

Jk. Ily baby. Anyways, mind detailing what you guys will actually be doing? And will you be putting any IC information around to help get noticed, or more importantly get Alexander to talk to you about business :c

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 09:10:59 AM »
Is this group branded as...Evil?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands