Author Topic: ALLIANCE DISBANDED  (Read 8103 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ALLIANCE DISBANDED
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 01:46:39 PM »
After speaking to Raiden, JURY will be claiming the Labs.

When I start up my warband, I could provide some help.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
After speaking to Raiden, JURY will be claiming the Labs.

When I start up my warband, I could provide some help.

I'm not trying to encourage meta-game here, but no. We do not make direct alliances with in-established groups.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 11:03:51 PM »
Note this fact everyone, since everyone loves to make my fucking choices. I have left all other servers then outlands. SKYLER IS NOT COMING, SHE IS CURRENTLY IN COAST. Im serious, stop saying stuff about me dieing without my approvel. So thats that. If you had any current rp about skyler already dieing I want it voided. That is all.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 11:17:52 PM »
Note this fact everyone, since everyone loves to make my fucking choices. I have left all other servers then outlands. SKYLER IS NOT COMING, SHE IS CURRENTLY IN COAST. Im serious, stop saying stuff about me dieing without my approvel. So thats that. If you had any current rp about skyler already dieing I want it voided. That is all.
My apologies. When you said you were no longer with CG, I thought you meant outlands too judging by the steam chat we had.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2012, 11:18:40 PM »

You could make a thread about Skyler in the coast. Apparently, we haven't received much news from you about Skyler so we say "that she is dead." We are mistakened.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 12:04:03 PM »
Also how come JURY all of a sudden get the base? Civiwatch are still around and still own the base surely?
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2012, 12:14:00 PM »
Also how come JURY all of a sudden get the base? Civiwatch are still around and still own the base surely?
Misconception. Dont worry about it. We still own the vehicle garage part.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2012, 11:51:57 PM »
Honestly though, Civiwatch was way too unactive. You had a huge bunker that was always empty.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2012, 02:16:14 AM »
Honestly though, Civiwatch was way too unactive. You had a huge bunker that was always empty.
I sadly couldn't help that matter on my part, been gone for a while, still no idea when I'll be back : /
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
I went on vacation for a week and poof. civiwatch died along with the alliance.

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 08:44:23 PM »
Unactiveness because I was playing another gamemode and highschool projects 24/7 ;-;
Matther 'Shadow' McDermit
Outlands, Alive; helping refugees and giving out supplies.

Walton Pier
Publicly shot and killed after being forced to jump off the Nexus from having too much contrabands

Matt Pir
City 45, Alive; protesting the Combine.

Megan Jills
City 45, Alive; grows tired of Combine rule

Walker Moep
City 45, Loyalist; Helping the UU clean

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal