Author Topic: Create some more resistance groups to join the network  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Create some more resistance groups to join the network
« on: February 24, 2012, 11:22:16 AM »
The alliance network is still pretty small with 4 groups and one suspended. I am encouraging you to find some people and make a self sufficient resistance group with its own duties be it surveylance, medical, safehouse, defence, offence, scavenging, fabricating, and many more. All you need is three or more members and to talk to Leonard ICly and you'll get in the network and be allied with all on it.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Create some more resistance groups to join the network
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 10:37:15 PM »
The Crazies will not join your network, but you can consider them allies unless you fuck up bad again.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 10:45:27 PM »
 I am thinking of leaving the Alliance. Just so you know.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »
Not a fan of being allied with groups that can provide help and supplies?

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 05:58:36 AM »
I guess I might can start a scavenging group up, but I need to have done all my work first, which might is going to take 4 to 5 days.
Not sure I'm going to be a great help as it has been days I have been on, plus the minor activity in outlands.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 09:13:37 AM »
People creating groups shouldn't be so focused on joining the Alliance. Role-play in the Outlands will get bland with everyone being allies. I think someone should create a group that is hostile towards most people, and focuses on getting things for themselves. Not mugging, just surviving. Perhaps holding assaults on other groups; creating fun role-play situations.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 09:23:52 AM »
Whatever happened to that russian group? I dont mind an antagonist antu-union human group but it really doesnt male a whole lot of sense as people left the city so they dont have to deal with the oppression anymore. I dont understand why people would start fighting eachother when at any moment, overwatch could come in and wipe everyone out.

You should focus on more overwatch appearances and getting rofl to drop that auths rule then trying to create anti-resistance groups with no union affiliation.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 11:18:17 AM »
People creating groups shouldn't be so focused on joining the Alliance. Role-play in the Outlands will get bland with everyone being allies. I think someone should create a group that is hostile towards most people, and focuses on getting things for themselves. Not mugging, just surviving. Perhaps holding assaults on other groups; creating fun role-play situations.

The D6 saints did this and we got shot down because it's not the "Normal" way to roleplay. See outland char appeals.
game over

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 06:09:02 PM »

If I'm not mistaken, this is pretty much what Yagrum's Achim character does, along with my character Devin when I'm online.
o7

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »
Yargum does it right, he does not constanly bitch about weapons.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 11:25:44 PM »
Yargum does it right, he does not constanly bitch about weapons.
Unfortunately, Achim is almost dead.

Offline Calo Nord

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
I created a group named the Regulators, but as of now we are only four members. Also, I'm not sure if I even want to eventually become a part of the Alliance. 

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »
I'm in an attempt to make a hostile group to everyone. Strong armour, weapons, and other kinds of things. The 'Spectre's.'

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 10:16:56 PM »
I'm in an attempt to make a hostile group to everyone. Strong armour, weapons, and other kinds of things. The 'Spectre's.'
only if you have a legit reason to be hostile. "cuz we are jealous" or "cuz we can and its fun" arent legit reasons.

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2012, 03:43:36 PM »
I'll think of something.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal