Author Topic: <:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>  (Read 14687 times)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:|| NOVA-04.147 Apex Private Logs ::||>
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2011, 12:20:08 PM »
//Wait, you char is gone now?

//Or is he still alive?

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »
// Still alive, 584 manged to help me a little bit IC
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »
//584 the SeC... Yeah, help you out of your misery...

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2011, 12:57:36 PM »

// I wish. :P

Just said Ill get promoted and said he will be freinds and buy me shit
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2011, 01:20:32 PM »

// I wish. :P

Just said Ill get promoted and said he will be freinds and buy me shit

//dude, if he did that ICly, wouldnt that be fail rp? I mean SeCs don't care bout shit, even a suicidal unit.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2011, 01:25:59 PM »
// Not really, we are kinda like freinds IC. He isn't a dick sine I was in nova.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| DE-SERVICED 147 ||::> R.I.P 147 June,2-Dec 26,2011
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2011, 09:57:19 PM »
Well, if you are reading this you are most likley  I'm dead and if you are reading this you are 429. I'm dead as we speak, but I must tell somethings....

429, I left many things in my satchel and on my body. I've left all my previous ranks from RCT to EpU.  I'm offering you my datapad to my pistol I used since a RCT, it may jam so becareful
Remember when we had a fight against the vort and the OfC? Good times...
I wish to tell you more.... but I'm depressed. When you are done reading this please inform these units
584, the SeC
Tell them they were the best units I've seen since they went  higher into the ranks....

My datpad will be uploading more infomation in the  upcomming days...

Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2011, 11:34:35 PM »
// 203 actually started crying when he found out ;)
He was offered memory replacement :3
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2011, 03:01:06 AM »

// good, I hope I have memorial IC or people cry about me :3
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::||Life of De-serviced 147||::>
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2011, 09:48:40 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o</a>

Year:1982

Cries echoed the small barley brightend room, a small cry was  heard. Doctors were surroinding a woman, trying to  help her give birth, She screamed violently crying to. "PUSH, DON'T STOP!" Barked a tall young white man appearing to a doctor. "OOOOOOOH!" Suddenly the man pulled out the baby the woman halted the scream as the baby was pulled out on that second. The doctor raised his right hand slapping the baby lightly on the feet, then  the baby begin screaming . He nodded, studying the boy closley to see what it's gender was or could be. "It's a baby boy  Mrs.Hannah Valtzino." He offered her the male baby for her to hold him. Hannah grabbed the baby holding him, brining him close as he still screamed. "I'll name you.... Jimmy. Jimmy Valtzino, you'll bring honor to the family name." She held and hugged fimmy for sevral minutes but was forced to give it back to the doctors to check if he's okay...

Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »
"No! DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT 147! PLEASE!" The screams of unit echoed the  nexus's basement. He stood tall with no mask or with tears rolling down his face.He continues to yell "DON'T DO IT! PLEASE! WE CAN HELP YOU!"

A man stood still with a 9mm aimed at his face with his helmet off. His skin was white, tears were going down his face. Crying...

"Good bye...429.... Tell Ja-..."

A gun shot ranged the nexus the cries and yells from 429 stopped.
The unit who shot himself fell to the ground with  a bang. Blood begin to pour out from the wound.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
He ran to the body quickly seeing a note fall out of his satchel, crying....
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2012, 11:00:21 PM »
I had a nice time reading this, nice logs.
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2012, 04:25:30 PM »
I had a nice time reading this, nice logs.

OOC: Thank you. :p

I'm gonna create some more soon
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2012, 09:52:51 PM »
"No..." "No..." The cries of agony and pain echoed the small room full of medical equipment. 147 was laying against a bloody table. Blood slowly came out of his head.
"429.... have this." He rested his had on his waist belt then grabbed a small iPad like device then detaching it from his belt he handed it to him.
He grabbed his helmet broken and  glass embedded in it.
"203...I'm proud of you...This is the last you'll hear me."
"NO! Stop it 147! NO!"
"Good bye." He muttered to the radio.
"429, leave you don't want to see this."
He nodded in agreement and started to walk out of the room weeping. Another man stood to his side a tall OfC. 147's officer for Nova. They've been friends since he was in the RCT.
He turned to 967,"Do it..."
967 nodded reculantly he grabbed his 9mm and aimed it at his head putting.
"You severed the Union well. Good bye, 147.." A loud bang was heard. 147 dropped dead on the table blood flowing out. As a biosingal  started to say the lost signal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uN3dxJRnss&feature=related
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2012, 04:47:30 PM »
A loud screamed echoed the building of a woman crying in pain.  A man started to yell, but started to cuss in anger.
"WHY? WHY? I SAID DO THIS! BUT INSTEAD YOU DON'T FUCK YOU! FUCK..YOU!" He yelled beating her violently.
"I'M S-s-sorry please st-AHHHH!

A small boy stood scared crying in his bedroom holding a teddy bear. He held tight to it crying on it on his small bed.
"G-od...S-stop..this, I wan't my parents to be happy..." He started to cry as he hears the screams of his mom.
He stood up grabbing the bear muttering somethings then opening his door walking to the kitchens were they were fighting. He opened  a cabinet small knives and bother knives where seen.
The boy grabbed the butcher knife reluctantly, he rested his hand on it. Dropping the bear. He walked ever so closely to his parents arguing. His mom on the floor crying in pain.
The dad stood in front of her  yelling at her. The boy walked behind him raising the knife then brining it down with full brutal force for a small kid.
"GAAAAAAAAAAH!" THe man yelled in pain surprised what happened. He slowly begins to fall to the ground screaming in agony. He saw the boy saying,"You...Little fu-."  Scared and nervous he walked to the counter grabbing a small knife to cut steak with. As it was sharp. He walked to the dad slowly crying muttering the words to him.
"I'm sorry... y-ou did this." He walked in front of him put the knife  on his throat then quickly silted it. Blood started to pour out of his silted throat.
He dropped the knife in shock looking what he did as if he was surpassed that he did this. He closed his eyes trying to stand with the crying.
He saw his mom he ran to her crouching next to her putting his hand on her head.
"Mom! Mom! You okay?!"

Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal