Author Topic: <::||GEAR.203 Private Logs||::>  (Read 12099 times)

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT 203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 11:15:50 PM »
// I am not a master poser okay?
... buts it true, it does look like hes typing with his palms :3
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 06:00:25 PM »
UNIT: 203
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: 04
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000005

(// OOC Pic, FFS FORGOT TO FINGER POSE!)

<::|| Well, I got promoted and accepted into GRID earlier this week. With help from 713, who spoke up for me to the UNION OfC. Which I was really thankful for. Anyways, I'm really excited. With 04 I got a 9mm pistol as well as a datapad, and I can finally patrol alone. Anyways, earlier this week we had an outbreak from these huge bugs. I overheard on the radio that they were called "Antlions" they were BIG and SCARY. About midway through the fight this really big one came out of the ground. It couldn't fly like the green ones, but it looked like it could pack a punch. As far as I know it didn't harm anyone, good thing to. Hopefully they don't come back...
||::>Saving File As: msg.0000005
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-04.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 06:02:03 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Fansastick

• IM NOT GAY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 07:55:02 PM »
Awesome read so far, keep up the good work  ;D
Out of Character for OOC:
Flannery Muldoon: This is a christian server. No sexrp, cursing, or being a black character.
[

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 08:57:38 PM »
// Thanks :D

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2011, 04:10:48 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000006

(// another derpy picture made by yours truely for OOC)

<::||Not much happened today other then some citizen went up the tower and, while I was heading up, another unit had already tried to get him. She told me she had him so, I stayed my distance, but I stayed on the tower. She and the citizen had a struggle and, personally, I thought it was really brave of her to fight like that. Its not a big deal when its on the ground, but IN A TOWER! Anyways, she restrained the citizen with a little bit of help from me and we carried him down. He was then detained and, well, yeah. Thats all of today.||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000006
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||04 203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 11:20:41 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000007

(// Happy late halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
-203)

<::||Eugh... today... ugh. Alright, today not much happened except I found a 10-103M, and I know the drill. Amputate... well I was about to throw him into the furnance when an APEX 01, 147 were his digits, I believe. He said instead of just throwing him in the furnace that he was going to... torture him first... and make me watch. Ugh... h-he did some things that I didn't even think people could do. After he was d-done, the 10-103M was... nothing but bloody pieces. I then threw the parts in the furnance and that was the end of it. 147 said to start getting used to it, because I would be doing what he did soon enough...||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000007
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 04:38:35 PM by Darkshifter98 »

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||04.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 11:49:42 PM »
// love the pics. <3

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2011, 04:35:47 PM »
// love the pics. <3
Thank you, I've been trying to go for a cinematic feel as it will be demonstated in the picture I'll upload for my latest log. I failed with the newest pic I made and gave it a halloweeny feel.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2011, 10:47:36 AM »
CLEARANCE: 03
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000008

(//OOC pic, you know the drill)

<::||Well today was... intresting. I went on a sweep into Sector 6 with two units, I forgot their digits but anyways, we went into this alley way and the high commanding unit told the other one, an APEX, to throw a grenade down the alley way. After he did that, things got heated up real fast. I counted about two to three citizens armed with either an MP7 or a USP match. A little into the fighting, the high commanding unit went down. I then heard I believe 252 over the radio asking what was going on, I told him and he started activating the OTA units. Shortly after the radio conversation, the APEX unit went down, leaving me alone. I stuck to cover as I was running low on verdicts, I stood up to try and take a good shot at one but next thing I knew, I felt a sharp stinging in my side, I may have been grazed in the arm but I wasn't sure, but my side was hurting and it was bleeding. I said over radio that I was requesting medical, all I heard was "Stay alive" before the sound was drowned out by the sound of MP7's firing over me. Just when I thought it was over, overwatch stormed around the corner and fired at the citizens, or anti-citizens in this case. By then I was on my last mag for my USP match. It was amazing how many shots they took, but anyways, one of the units sent the location of the fight to 252, which he then launched a necrotic canister. I then heard "Retreat!" over the radio, and started heading to the Nexus. On the way, an Overwatch unit picked me up and dragged me to the train station. 252 patched up my wound and I went to the medbay to rest. Soon after, reports of the Anti-citizen was dead, which was good to hear. Atleast those two unit's deaths weren't in vain...||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000008
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-03.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||03.203 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 06:40:58 PM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.0000009

<::||Wow, I need to keep up on these logs, its been a while seen I've done one, it actually took a few seconds longer then usual for the logging program to boot, hehe. Anyways... the last few... days? Weeks? Months? Well, since I last did these, have been intresting to say the least. I'll start with what happened today, an APEX EpU, 935 I believe his digits were, he uh... deserviced himself. I had just gotten on duty when I saw him, an APEX OfC, 158, and two others, one of which was 919. Anyways, he was going on about how we were traitors and all this, saying Anti-union things in general. Eventually, he just got tired of it and... killed himself. *troubled sigh is heard* I wonder what happened to him to make him go off the deep end...

031 came in and told units who weren't involved to leave, which was me. So, I went on patrol. A few minutes into it, I heard a biosignal loss, I radioed in and I was told it was an amputation. It saddens me to see units go against the Union, and they get punished for it, but thats why you don't do that. Or thats what happens... I don't know in particular which unit it was, but I hope it wasn't anyone I know, well, not "know" because I know most of the units around the CCA, I guess.. come to know as friend, it what I mean, well, agh, I can't think of a word, well, I know what I mean, hehe. Recently, we got a GRID transfer unit, an 01, I forgot his digits, but he said 813 was transferred, or something along those lines. Could he have been the amputated unit that I mentioned? I sure hope not, but 813's a good DvL, or else he wouldn't be given the postion, right? Well the 01 got set up and everything, and I went to go 10-100 with 211, 882, 803 and... uh... 563, yeah! We had a pretty good 10-100, talked about things that were going on, I mentioned how the sweep I did with those two units was gnawing on me, they seemed pretty sympthatic, but it was a long story and I didn't want to tell all of it. Anyways, later me, 882, 563 and 099 did some hand-to-hand practice in the spare room, 882 beat me REAL fast, just goes to show I need to freshen up on my hand-to-hand, but it was pretty fun. Anyways, I'll try to keep up on these logs more often.||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000009
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »
// 882 whooped 203 good son
and then went on to almost beat 563 but he accidentally dislocated his shoulder because fragile old man
Would've fought 099 but she had ~* poor hygiene *~ (aka complained that she was a girl and that it mattered that she was a girl LOL)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 08:47:48 PM by TBI »

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 08:49:57 PM »
// Your wording did not make it look good... -snip- that qoute is not exactly one I want to repeat now...
NOTE: That was in LOOC and they were talking about mud wrestling.
Which reminds me, can someone please unlock my logs, 099's logs to be exact.

Answer to below: The snip was because I did not want to repeat that qoute, as I have edited possibly just before you read my post. Also, 099 does NOT "hit like a girl" she could possible beat an 02 in a fight thanks to her experience, also I actually kinda just don't feel like cleaning the blood IC'ly, and I know I would get yelled at if I randomly took it off. *Is way too used to high standerds.*
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:03:36 PM by Pvt. N. Eckley [9th AD|Jr] »
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline Lord Bravery

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 08:56:46 PM »
// Oh yeah someone did mention mud wrestling. I don't remember the snip'd bit tbh LOL
And yes you did mention that your neck was covered in blood in looc but it was also in your descrip and when 882 pressed 099 for information ~* icly *~ that's when he decided that the would let your char off ~* this time *~ but had she not been covered in 3-month-old blood he would've been "Gender is no excuse, unit. But if you insist, I'll go easy on you. Now get over here and fight me like a real woman, prove that you don't hit like a girl." or something totally gay like that
silly billy <3

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 01:30:46 AM »
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.00000010

<::||Right, well, recently, I went went to the UCH to find an APEX unit, forgot his digits, biten by some infected citizen, he then turned around, noticing me, and bit me on my wrist, I was bleeding yellow blood and, eugh, it was bad. Luckily, the DvL of NOVA, 584, gave me and the APEX unit an anti-biotic, which I assume made the infection go away, but I felt like... well... normal. I felt really weak, and went to the cafeteria with the APEX unit, 882 helped me up the stairs and got me a supplement and a breens water. Which was really nice of him, I owe him a breens water, hehe... anyways, after a bit, I went off-duty to get some rest. When I awoke, I felt better, but still reletivly weak, so I decieded to go patrol. I saw a citizen following 882, in which I radioed that he was being followed, I caught up with him and found that he had popped his arm out of his socket, he had dropped his stunstick, so I picked it up for him, and held it for him while a NOVA unit checked him out. The NOVA unit took him to the med-bay, and put him on a bed while he prepared. I set the stunstick down next to him, and left the room without a word, I could feel his eyes staring into me as I left, and I wonder what he was thinking at that moment. Well, I guess thats why their his thoughts, right? Because there for himself, hehe... o.. kay...

Anyways, I also recieved... rather disturbing news from 882, and I guess 031 because he was there. So, we were having 10-100, and I was going to go to the console to send 813 a stasis message to ask if I could get 882 a wrist datapad like mine. Thats when he said 813 was deserviced, I was so angry, I asked which anti-citizen in the city did it, and 882 said it wasn't an anti-citizen, it was the SeC, or a CmD. I-I... just can't believe 813 would get amputated like that, he was one of the best units I had come to know, I personally admired him, and It was always a plessure serving under him, and I... I just can't believe he's gone... and worse, he was amputated. What could he have done? *groan is heard* What is GRID going to do without a DvL? 318 did get OfC recently, so we have that. Hey, 318 backwards, is 813, hmm... considence? Anyways, I hope to find out why 813 was amputated, then maybe.. just maybe... I'll find the reason for amputation...||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000010
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2011, 11:11:31 PM »
CLEARANCE: 02
ACCESS GRANTED
Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
New File Opened: msg.00000012

<::||Well, the last few, erm, weeks were pretty eventful, I was promoted, which is always good. But, my gear is falling apart. Recently, I was shot twice, both shots punctering my kevlar, I was treated, of course, but now my kevlar is covered in a roll of bandage down from my right shoulder to my left rib, so my kevlar doesn't look as... clean as the other unit's kevlar. Although its nothing to complain about compared to my mask, some citizen told me one of the shields were malnfuctioning, and when I went to look at it, he started bashing my head in with a lead pipe. Then another citizen came with a rock and started beating my mask in, I don't remember it well, but I remember hearing gun shots as I was being dragged away. I woke up in detainment, 031 standing over me, and my stomach was hurting, I assumed he kicked me. He told a RCT to treat me, the same one who patched me up when I got shot twice in the chest. I was then put on medical leave, but after coming off, I've found my mask to be malfunctioning, the HUD keeps flickering on and off, which is quite annoying, and occasionally, it starts sparking. I feel like an idiot for letting that citizen trick me, but hopefully I'll get my revenge against him...||::>
Saving File As: msg.0000012
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-02.203
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal