Author Topic: Evie Dua's diary  (Read 10775 times)

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Evie Dua's diary
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2011, 10:47:08 AM »
Dear Diary,
So much happened yesterday... I got shot twice, first off. But that isn't the good news... I met 501. I thought he was dead, bu he isn't, it seems. He goes by Spectre now, I call him Spec. Anyway, we met in the cannals and then went to the office complex. After MANY interuptions, we finally kissed, he looks a bit odd without his eyes but it doesn't really matter. Later, while Spec was gone, OTA attacked. I got shot the first time, in the stomach, Specs personal Archer unit (Still not sure how that happened...) brought me to the Lab and patched me up. Spec came back, and started working on Archers Chip, which got corrupted or something, While I played with Angela, the headcrab. She's so cute. Anyway... More OTA came, shooting, they killed a guy, lots of people actually, and took me hostage... They were going to kill me, but our little headcrab angela jumped on him and he shot through angela into my stomach... We patched me, spec, and angela up, Archer was uninjured. Later another OTA came, he ended up pulling a grenade and going kamakazi on us... Archer got really hurt, and the hall to the lab is, Horrible. I decided to go to sleep, I hope today has less shit.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »
// Wow... its hard to believe Angie getting shot and all that other stuff is Vek's fault :(
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 06:52:30 PM »
// I was there when they busted in the lab, a WRAITH unit killed a guy and then me when i was trying to help everyone...but failed lol -__-

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 07:18:12 PM »
// I was trying to kill a KING unit, but failed as well. Epicly. It was an epic fight and defeat though.

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 07:56:40 PM »
// Ye, that was some shit. I was surprised that it took so much to kill you though, seeing as though a KING had just stabbed you multiple times.
Kathryn Williams
Now in the trading business with Angus Buchanan.
Val'Nok Rotuk
Lost in the canals.
Ember Olliver (Tier-3)
Enjoying her new CWU Winter Coat.
C45.CCA.GRID-01.414
Look at my dress, my dress is amazing.
UU.OTA.REAPER-EtL.73092
Does anyone else taste metal and see red?

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 07:59:00 PM »
// My reason for that is because my vort fought through Black mesa. As such, he got fired at so I would guess his endurance would just improve and he would be a little more resistant to damage.
Anyway, continue Evie...

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 09:45:11 PM »
Dear Diary,
Training with spec is going well. I'm enjoying this place now, to think only a few days ago, I was crying nearly all day if I was alone... Anyway, I managed to hit Spec today, I feigned a kick, and punches his mask. I think it hurt my hand more than his face. Besides that not much is happening.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal