Author Topic: Under the Union, Under the Sheets: A Soap Opera From the Mind of Sarah Jones  (Read 5611 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Make your episodes a tad longer; a lot of un-answered questions and such. Look at episode two of Omega 337 HUGE. I recommend you do the same

Offline Das

• View Profile
    • Awards
Make your episodes a tad longer; a lot of un-answered questions and such. Look at episode two of Omega 337 HUGE. I recommend you do the same

Hey, the episode was only that short because it was the best place to cut off and leave a good cliffhanger, and rule of thumb is going to be 3 scenes or more. But the length doesn't really matter considering I'm WAY behind on what's happened so far, s there are going to be a lot of episodes.
CCA.C18.GRID-04.376 - DEAD Made one mistake too many.

Sarah Jones - ALIVE Depressed., contemplating suicide.

Steven Hughes - ALIVE Living in the outlands as a quiet badass.

Tim Roark - ALIVE Kissing much CCA ass, hoping to get into the CCA to finally be a use to something.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Did James REALLY do that?
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
PSA: Domestic violence is bad mkay. Its bad.. Report it to your local Civil Protection Team Immediantly.

Offline Das

• View Profile
    • Awards
Did James REALLY do that?

Hell no, but he did yell, and try and kick Sarah's door down, while Cristina banged her head against the wall until it started bleeding and she passed out. I just changed it around a little to add more drama.

This is a television show BASED on Sarah's life on the server, it is not an exact retelling, but it follows the same basic track

Tim Roark - ALIVE Kissing much CCA ass, hoping to get into the CCA to finally be a use to something.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Still the punching her thing was dramatic I'm like (Full pan dis-belief troll face) NO!

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
You should do a stand alone episode (as in, it doesn't advance the entire story arc) that tells the 597, Nat and Sarah incident. I could give you some more details over PMs, if needed.
lolwut?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I remember that.. Josh please read my Combine Action Thriller. I beg you; PLEASE so much work.. And its epic.

Offline Das

• View Profile
    • Awards
Still the punching her thing was dramatic I'm like (Full pan dis-belief troll face) NO!

It was a slap, not a punch, sorry if I made it unclear
You should do a stand alone episode (as in, it doesn't advance the entire story arc) that tells the 597, Nat and Sarah incident. I could give you some more details over PMs, if needed.

Maybe, but the whole Natalie thing is a little hard to explain, especially since Sarah wasn't there for half of it, so I pretty much cut it out given that the show is mostly about Sarah, Cristina, and James, and Lottie.

I remember that.. Josh please read my Combine Action Thriller. I beg you; PLEASE so much work.. And its epic.

Please don't post stuff about your own show here, as I said, I would do an advert in my next episode for it, so don't worry.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to type up episode 3.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
That's why I wrote that it could be a side episode, not a big one. . .anyways, I hope you do make that episode, but keep up the good work.
lolwut?

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Should go ingame and make a few screenshots for the show :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal