Author Topic: Citadel Daily Official Thread.  (Read 12752 times)

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citadel Daily. Applications open.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 12:28:27 AM »
OOC section.
Reason you want to join:
This sounds good and I have always wanted there to be a news cast for citizens.

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: Nope.

One paragraph backstory: Abele Capardo was an Italian boy, growing up in a small town. His father beat him, and his mother yelled at him. He wanted to get away from it all, but they continued to isolate him from the rest of the world, trapped inside of their house. He longed to see the world and get out of Italy, and moved to the United States. There he realized that 'the big wide world' was not what it seemed, and that things were hard all around. He went into severe depression after realizing his dream was not much better then where he had left. When the Universal Union came he simply gave up, and welcomed the brainwashings and food lacings. After a long period, he woke up. He didn't remember much, but he had a feeling of being trapped. His desire was to go places, to learn, to acquire knowledge. He thinks this job will suit him just fine.

IC section.
Name: Abele Capardo
CID: ##### (not made yet)
Birthdate: April 14th 19## (forgot what year it is)
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Job you will do: (Writer, supplier, editor, Journalist, delivery worker. NOTE: for supply, you must have v flags or general goods) Journalist and writer. (Basically I want to get my stories then write about them).
Reason you want to join us: I would like to help give citizens information, as well as sleep indoors.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain: No, never.

Sign below.

Abele Capardo

[/b]
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
Nope, to late, ya didn't come. Sucks for you, Met me around... 12:00 Eastern daylight time(GMT - 4)tomorow.
I should manage to wake myself up by then. (I sleep till around 12 in Mountain daylight time. I sleep a lot... But today Ima set my alarm for 9:00!)
So around 3 you're gonna be on? Bummer, it's fathersday.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 06:59:53 AM »
I made the newspaper name a long time back :C Credit plx

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 07:03:24 AM »
I made the newspaper name a long time back :C Credit plx
//*Pats head* Good job!
Also, my gmod gets a really weird error whenever I try and run it so I'm probably not gonna be on today, I'm tryna gettin' it fixed!

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 07:20:33 AM »
OOC section.
Reason you want to join: So I can take part in more passive RP events and/or activities

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: General Goods licenses

One paragraph backstory:
Sesmo was born in Kosovo, or as many people know it, former-Yugoslavia, he was forced to fight in the Yugoslavian War as a boy, barely out of his teenage years yet, he had saw his only friends getting blown apart, innocent civillians dieing. One night, while in camp, Sesmo was awoken by gunfire, stirring him into some horrible flashbacks. Sesmo couldn't take it anymore, he had to get away, Sesmo crept out of bed and started to sprint away from the camp, into the forest, as far as he could go. Luckily, a truck was passing by, and Sesmo, without thinking, jumped into the back of the truck, letting it take him where it was going.
Days, maybe even weeks later, the truck finally stopped, Sesmo, still half-asleep, rolled out of the truck and looked around. He was in France.
Years passed, Sesmo made a small living running a garage, enough to buy him a flat in the town. He lived in privacy and isolation for many years until one night he was awoken by the sound of gunshots, and a loud noise of wood breaking.
Sesmo barely had enough time to turn around before everything went black.
The rumbling of the train woke Sesmo up, looking around, he saw people in identical blue jumpsuit type clothes, he couldn't see out the windows, no idea what was happening. Eventually, the train grinded to a halt. Sesmo stepped out onto the train platform like everyone else.
"Welcome, to City Fourty-Five."

IC Section

Name: Sesmo Iridimo
CID: 02692
Birthdate: 17th of September, 1982.
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Greying ( Due to stress disorders )
Job you will do: I would like to be a journalist and/or editor.
Reason you want to join us: I would like to try and put my skills to good use, as I feel not doing anything with them would be quite a waste after years of working with paperwork.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain:No, I have never been detained.

Sign Below

Sesmo Iridimo

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 08:13:46 AM by Lewis »

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 08:11:41 AM »
OOC section.
Reason you want to join:
I would like to join the CD, becuase, I would like to be a part of something that would change the way things happen. Roleplaying an editor would be both fun and challenging, and it's something that I would look forwards to.

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: No.

One paragraph backstory:
William was born into a small, but rich family. He was born in a small town, somewhere in the mid-west of USA. Both his father and mother owned the local news agency, which was very popular at the time. He had a quiet child hood, with mainly no flaws. He graduated from Harvard university as BA, which soon brought opportunities. He was employed by Reuters, where he quickly rose up the ranks due to him being a hard-worker. He eventually became a lead editor, and was about to be promoted, but the Seven Hour War that never happened. At first he was very angry, but the anger was quickly extinguished, and due to him being brain-washed, he barely remembers anything.

IC section.
Name: William D. Harrington
CID: 09138
Birthdate: 1st of April, 1979.
Eye color: Hazel
Job you will do: Editor.
Reason you want to join us: I would like to join the Citadel Daily mainly because I enjoy working in newspaper agencies, I feel like I would do a great job as an Editor; that is because I am well-mannered and my grammatical skills are beyond good.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain: No.

Sign below.
*Below, is a very neat signature.*
William D. Harrington

HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 11:04:38 AM »
Right, all aplications beyond THIS point can not be for journalist. Got it? Good.

OOC section.
Reason you want to join:
This sounds good and I have always wanted there to be a news cast for citizens.

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: Nope.

One paragraph backstory: Abele Capardo was an Italian boy, growing up in a small town. His father beat him, and his mother yelled at him. He wanted to get away from it all, but they continued to isolate him from the rest of the world, trapped inside of their house. He longed to see the world and get out of Italy, and moved to the United States. There he realized that 'the big wide world' was not what it seemed, and that things were hard all around. He went into severe depression after realizing his dream was not much better then where he had left. When the Universal Union came he simply gave up, and welcomed the brainwashings and food lacings. After a long period, he woke up. He didn't remember much, but he had a feeling of being trapped. His desire was to go places, to learn, to acquire knowledge. He thinks this job will suit him just fine.

IC section.
Name: Abele Capardo
CID: ##### (not made yet)
Birthdate: April 14th 19## (forgot what year it is)
Eye color: Blue
Job you will do: (Writer, supplier, editor, Journalist, delivery worker. NOTE: for supply, you must have v flags or general goods) Journalist and writer. (Basically I want to get my stories then write about them).
Reason you want to join us: I would like to help give citizens information, as well as sleep indoors.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain: No, never.

Sign below.

Abele Capardo

[/b]
Alright, your good. Accepted. Room C3 when I'm on.

OOC section.
Reason you want to join: So I can take part in more passive RP events and/or activities

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: General Goods licenses

One paragraph backstory:
Sesmo was born in Kosovo, or as many people know it, former-Yugoslavia, he was forced to fight in the Yugoslavian War as a boy, barely out of his teenage years yet, he had saw his only friends getting blown apart, innocent civillians dieing. One night, while in camp, Sesmo was awoken by gunfire, stirring him into some horrible flashbacks. Sesmo couldn't take it anymore, he had to get away, Sesmo crept out of bed and started to sprint away from the camp, into the forest, as far as he could go. Luckily, a truck was passing by, and Sesmo, without thinking, jumped into the back of the truck, letting it take him where it was going.
Days, maybe even weeks later, the truck finally stopped, Sesmo, still half-asleep, rolled out of the truck and looked around. He was in France.
Years passed, Sesmo made a small living running a garage, enough to buy him a flat in the town. He lived in privacy and isolation for many years until one night he was awoken by the sound of gunshots, and a loud noise of wood breaking.
Sesmo barely had enough time to turn around before everything went black.
The rumbling of the train woke Sesmo up, looking around, he saw people in identical blue jumpsuit type clothes, he couldn't see out the windows, no idea what was happening. Eventually, the train grinded to a halt. Sesmo stepped out onto the train platform like everyone else.
"Welcome, to City Fourty-Five."

IC Section

Name: Sesmo Iridimo
CID: 02692
Birthdate: 17th of September, 1982.
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Greying ( Due to stress disorders )
Job you will do: I would like to be a journalist and/or editor.
Reason you want to join us: I would like to try and put my skills to good use, as I feel not doing anything with them would be quite a waste after years of working with paperwork.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain:No, I have never been detained.

Sign Below

Sesmo Iridimo
Great, welcome aboard. Also, you have genral goods... Mind also supplying us if no one takes that job? Besides that, meet me in C3 when I'm on.

OOC section.
Reason you want to join:
I would like to join the CD, becuase, I would like to be a part of something that would change the way things happen. Roleplaying an editor would be both fun and challenging, and it's something that I would look forwards to.

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: No.

One paragraph backstory:
William was born into a small, but rich family. He was born in a small town, somewhere in the mid-west of USA. Both his father and mother owned the local news agency, which was very popular at the time. He had a quiet child hood, with mainly no flaws. He graduated from Harvard university as BA, which soon brought opportunities. He was employed by Reuters, where he quickly rose up the ranks due to him being a hard-worker. He eventually became a lead editor, and was about to be promoted, but the Seven Hour War that never happened. At first he was very angry, but the anger was quickly extinguished, and due to him being brain-washed, he barely remembers anything.

IC section.
Name: William D. Harrington
CID: 09138
Birthdate: 1st of April, 1979.
Eye color: Hazel
Job you will do: Editor.
Reason you want to join us: I would like to join the Citadel Daily mainly because I enjoy working in newspaper agencies, I feel like I would do a great job as an Editor; that is because I am well-mannered and my grammatical skills are beyond good.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain: No.

Sign below.
*Below, is a very neat signature.*
William D. Harrington

Welcome to the citadel daily. Meet me in C3.

ATTENTION BROMINE:Have a cookie. But seriously, good name.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 11:11:14 AM by Bokslag »
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
Right, all aplications beyond THIS point can not be for journalist. Got it? Good.
Yes, so Journalist is closed.
Interviews?

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
-Snip-
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:29:52 AM by Bokslag »

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2011, 12:59:26 PM »
Yes, so Journalist is closed.
Interviews?
I would be on giving interviews now, but my brother decided to download a game on steam so now I have to wait till it's done...
If you minimize and stop download then continue download it downloads. (wut?)

Offline Kiruclanz

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2011, 02:56:17 PM »
OOC section.
Reason you want to join:

My character needs this kind of experience. Plus, I have never seen a news faction in HL2 roleplay when it's obvious there is in Half-Life 2 sense there's newspapers.

Any buisness licenses/BM flags: None, sorry.

One paragraph backstory:
John Rane was your average Citizen, well, not average in City45 due to all the criminals and such. After getting his application denied for the CCA, he wanted to join something where he could show his real face. He wanted to join the CWU, but he needed to be a Loyalist first. So he looked for something els that would not take really long to join. He always wanted to write a book, but literature is contraband. He noticed a new News Group in the city, and decided to write an application and join them.

IC section.
Name: John Markus Rane
CID: 75884
Birthdate: July 15, 1992
Eye color: Brown
Job you will do: (Writer, supplier, editor, Journalist, delivery worker. NOTE: for supply, you must have v flags or general goods) Writer
Reason you want to join us: I've been looking for a job lately, and none of them are fast and easy to join. Except this one, and I've always wanted to be a Writer.
Have you ever been detained, if so, explain: Never. I have a perfectly clean record.

Sign below.

John Markus Rane

I. HATE. BRONIES. Bronie haters will rule the earth some day.

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
Kirculans(orwhatever) Welcome to the Citadel daily! Attention, many jobs will now be unavailable as we already have people for them. These include, writer, editor, journalist.

Attention again, We will be opening soon, as soon as we get a supply and a few more delivery workers. JAmes is gonna be our spply so that's good. ALSO, ALL WHO ARE ACCEPTED BY ME IN THE INTERVIEW, Ya need to add me on steam!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 03:17:12 PM by Bokslag »

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2011, 03:34:42 PM »
Bokslag, I can't get on for mah interview cause Gmod's being a bitch and giving me a really weird error.
Also, I'll add you now and I really don't mind selling papers and being a Journalist.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2011, 04:20:23 PM »
ATTENTION BOSKLAG: Much obliged C:

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Citadel Daily. Applications Closed
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2011, 04:51:49 PM »
APPLICATION CLOSED