Author Topic: <::||OfC 527'S Private Logs||::> R.I.P. 527 & Tommy  (Read 7981 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||OfC 527'S Private Logs||::> R.I.P. 527 & Tommy
« on: May 29, 2011, 01:54:35 PM »
Unit:527
Squad:NOVA
Clearance:02
Enter Password:************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0001

Well I have been in the CCA for a while now, and just figured I'd log all my experiences. Well yeserday, while standing outside the Nexus with 602, My DvL, and an 04, the 602 got shot in the shoulder, and I immediately after got shot in the back. We were both okay though, due to the kevlar. And then, a exogen breach occured... Amazingly, with only 3 COTA units, an Officer, and myself, we were able to fight them off. The citizens had to be held inside the Nexus lobby. A young man I know, mid-twenties, Israeli, kept on getting siezures recently. I have taken care of him, and assigned his best friend to stay with him at all times. It has been working so far, because he has a siezure often and he is somehow still alive. I can't count how many times I have responded to calls about that man. His name is Tommy Rodriguez, his father and I were VERY VERY good friends before I became CP, when I was caught with my pistol back in City18, he was just off the train, and almost got detained with me... how am I still alive? I was caught with a pistol TWICE as a citizen... maybe I am... extremely special? Wannabe rebel gone CCA? How many times do you see that happen in a lifetime? Well. Nevertheless his father died a while ago... and his best friend, Rodie Burn. I miss them both very dearly but... in the CCA, it is a weakness to show as much feeling as I am now, ESPECIALLY for an 02. Even some of the 04's act with no feeling. Maybe they are just stupid, thinking they rule the world because they are a citizen with a stunstick. I know I was stupid, high on power. That has gone. I respect those lower than me, I don't criticize them, like many other units do on a day-to-day basis. I suppose everyone if different, obviously, actually. I think before I do. A lot of units don't.

Saving File under Log:04320934
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Name:CCA.C45.NOVA-02.527
Logging off.
Console Shut Down
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 09:44:45 AM by [RGC]LCPL Tray »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||02 527'S Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
OOC Senorita, we now leave notes (you know what I mean) at my log as well as on paper. In case of server crashes.
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's not a skirt."
C45.CCA.APEX-01.725 says "<:: It's a dress."

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:07:56 PM »
//Why is that in here?
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 12:48:37 AM »
// Because it is a place she will find it. She may not read my logs, but she surely reads hers.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 02:05:14 AM »
//So is it the CCA who you are having the relationship with? Or this person's citizen character?
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline [FPSN]Bokslag

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 01:47:02 PM »
// Citizen character.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2011, 04:07:21 PM »
Squad:NOVA
Clearance:01
Enter Password:************
[size=18]ACCESS GRANTED[/size]

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0002

Well, it's been a while since I wrote here. I guess I should sum up all the things that have happened recently. Well I was just promoted to 01. Next step OfC... except that step will take a long time. Unless 602 steps down and 509 moves up a rank, or unless 509 goes away somehow and am either acting OfC or OfC. There is one other NOVA 01 though, Unit 399. She isn't around much, I hope I have a better shot. Tommy has been having more siezures too. Easily treated, since I am so used to seeing them. But yesterday, me and Unit... 894 I believe, were in the medbay. Tommy was in there for a siezure, and we were looking at a dead body. He had his penis (// I'm using it as a medical term, don't get excited, all you 12 year olds.) on his forehead, and remained untouched other than that, for the most part. We came to the conclusion that it was Unit *** or Unit ***.  We used some sort of GEAR technology to get the fingerprints off of his genetalia. (// Once again, medical term.)  Well, nothing much else.

Saving File under Log: 04320934
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Name:CCA.C45.NOVA-01.527
Logging off
Console Shut Down
Connection Lost!

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2011, 03:56:21 PM »
Sqaud:NOVA
Clearance: OfC
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started:0003

I was recently promoted to Officer. What a big step... Sometimes the DvL, 509, gets angry at me, or so I think. I think I ask too many questions, but what does he expect? I mean I am new on this job. I sometimes forget I have power over most other units, and always seem to ask the DvL what to do. I will need to break the habit and work things out on my own. 602, my old DvL, was promoted to SeC! This is great. He was my DvL and now he is a SeC. I think... whoever the old SeC was went in to permanent stasis. Probably. And 509, the old NOVA OfC is the DvL. He doesn't seem like the DvL type, I feel like he is different than all the other DvLs, I don't know how... I guess I will grow into his ways, though. Maybe some day I'll even be DvL of NOVA... I don't see that happening though. The only time DvLs move up is if a CmD steps down, and they take the space.Most DvLs aren't permanent, but then again they stay in the position for a long time.

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Name: CCA.C45.NOVA-OfC.527
Logging Off
Console Shut Down
Connection Lost!

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 05:20:29 PM »
// Wha-

I got mad at you because you walked in after patrolling with your shottie out, when you're supposed to be setting an example for the other units :[
o7

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »
Oh I stopped patrolling with it :D

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
Unit: 527
Squad: N/A
Clearance: CmD
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started: 0004

I cannot believe what has happened today... I am now CmD... I don't completely understand why... I passed out the DvLs, I outrank everyone but 602. This amazes me. I remember being a Recruit, and not understanding anything, but now... now I have power over most of the UCA... Amazing... I am restricted to the nexus. That isn't very appealing to me, but I accepted it, so there is no turning back. The SeC just out and told me, "I want you to be CmD" Wow... He said he didn't know if I was the right meterial to become the OfC, but that he now thinks I am great for the position of CmD. I am still surprised...What if 602 quits? Me or unit 291 will become the SeC... then what? This all blows my mind... Within the year I have went from a weak, stupid citizen into Commander of the UCA...

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Name: CCA.UU.CmD.527 (I don't know how my rank is written)
Logging Off
Console Shut Down
Connection Lost!

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||OfC 527'S Private Logs||::>
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2011, 06:30:55 PM »
Unit: 527
Squad: NOVA
Clearance: OfC
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting....
Connecting...
Connected

New Log Started: 0005

Well to whoever reads this- Which noone should be- You can tell that I have stepped down rom my CmD position. It just wasn't right for me. Luckily 509 did not promote anyone to OfC so I easily got my position back. Recently Tommy Rodrigez has found his fathers old apartment. Jordan and I were in the resistance for a period of time. Tommy found his fathers journal, and I asked him if it included anything about the resistance. He stupidly said no. I knew better. I looked through the book, noticing the pages weren't in order. For example, it went- Log 25, Log 26, Log 28- Do you see how there was a gap? I told him to give me the missing pages, and he said he didn't know where they were. He kept refusing to give them to me, so I went to his apartment, and demanded them. He had them all along. Now I just need that scoundrel to decode the hebrew parts... And information in that journal, IE Radio frequencies, past aqquaintances, and etc. may or may not be vital to the further investigation of the resistance.

Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Name: UCA.C18.NOVA-OfC.527
Logging Off
Console Shut Down
Connection Lost!

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 01:39:46 PM »
//Ofc's + can read this, so won't they be worried if you mention that you were in the resistance?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2011, 08:31:50 PM »
I would sure hope not

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 09:48:45 AM »
// I actully didn't refuse to give you them I actully ICly didn't have the pages I had to find them and unlucky for me oyu bursted in asoon as i found em or well most of the pages so i actully didn't lie :/
"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal