Author Topic: <::||RCT.192's Private Logs||::>  (Read 10327 times)

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT.192's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2011, 02:54:04 AM »
// ohh sorry for me being a derp. I read you were recommended for DvL and I was like wat. My apologies.

And your meant to be smarter than me....
what

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2011, 06:55:13 AM »
// shaddap :c

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2011, 08:16:30 AM »
// Josh, I did it before I was the Element Commander too :P

Thanks for the praise guys, especially you Statua; that one made my pants a bit white

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2011, 04:49:09 AM »
                                                     Unit: 192
                                                  SQUAD: UNIFORM
                                             Clearance: RCT
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 003
It seems that each day of my recruitment seems to get more and more interesting. Frankly, i'm rather annoyed at the moment. I recieved a black mark today because that fool of an Officer, 145, decided to inform that APEX DvL that I had "tortured" a citizen for "fun". She then decided to inform him that I had not tied up a citizen whom I had detained. This was because the citizen was knocked out. I then took him to detainment and when I attempted to tie him, he took me by surprise. 937 was on the scene immediately as the man took my own knife to my throat but then simply backed off and let me fight my own battles. Luckily, I managed to knock the man senseless with my fists as 145 arrived and he was promptly thrown in the furnace.

But this really annoyed me. 937 left me to fend for myself like that?! That won't be the end of this. Not at all. Look at 597,i've reduced him to a mere whimpering wreck who flinches and calls me, "Sir" when I speak to him. My reputation is really picked up. Recruits are talking about how much they fear me and now 597. 597 seemed to be my biggest contender; intelligent and knows what he's doing.  Well well well, he made one big mistake.

You see, the other night after we had the female clean her mouth out with soap? Well once I took my leave, he decided to have her make out with the other girl. He then gave them both modified request devices so that he could contact them for more! If this wasn't enough, he even offered them extra supplements! But the fast thinking..me...I whipped her up to the transit checkpoint, Officer 509 in tow. We got all the information out of her and set up an ambush. 597 arranged for her to meet him in the CCH, apartment D3. 509 and I moved into position, ready to burst in.

However, 597 decided the CCH was too high-profile. He moved her over to the CWU, with us closely following. 509 ordered me to load my gun and we burst into the building with our weapons loaded and pointing at 597. He didn't seem to understand until we got to detainment and ordered him to surrender his firearm. We whipped him into interrogration, closely followed by the female and got down to business. Shortly, the Officer had to depart and left me in charge of the interrogation. 747 tried his best to interefere but the Officer's command repeatedly beat him back. 747 clearly liked 597; he took his side and tried to argue that my interrogation was going no where. The SeC was called in and 597 was punished with mental torture and mocking. Eventually, he was left with a blackmark. I don't know what they did to him, but they shook him up real good. He fears me now. All previous fears of him are...welll...on hold for now. I need to assess his behaviour. I'm not sure how quickly it could turn to violence. Certainly, I am certain he wishes revenge and at the very least, i'd better not make mistakes around him. At the same time, he looks too wrecked at the moment to fight me.

As for my thoughts over the whole matter? Not too sure. He was my partner and a good friend, but I always saw him as a threat to my position. I would like it if he did try to off me...it would give me a chance to counter and kill him. Completely removed for good. Honestly, I had hoped that the whole situation would have him amputated but it was not to be so. Perhaps his current state will mean I don't need him amputated, but i'll need to keep an eye out. And of course, the longer he is alive, the more my bond to him grows.

Nevertheless, he is no longer my main priority. Now, it is moving up in the CCA. 240 and 182 discussed my promotion today. It will be only 3 more days before I am free of my recruit tag and of course my black mark to boot. Hopefully from there it will be easier to prove myself.  I've been working on some pretty complex training schemes that i'm hoping I can have permission to put into practise. I must speak to the APEX Officer to see if I can have one at the new refresher classes.
I also think that i'd like to do some advanced classes when I progress to 02 or 01. For the harder guys. I'm talking interrogation and torture. Terror and despair. It would also be nice to run some classes on how to properly manage large-scale situations, such as checkpoints and JWs. I may prepare a document and hand it to my DvL.

What else happened today? Not much of noteworth anyway. The 597 thing was the climax really, I didn't expect that opportunity/unfortunate event. I also wonder how 747 feels about me for it. I feel like he resents me. Can't have that, now, can I? I'll just need to work on convincing him that i'm his best guy and that i'm reliable. Maybe cover his ass too, his torturing seems to be becoming a habit. And speaking of torture...My uh...treatment of that female citizen a couple days back is still going around. 155 in particular seems to be adamant that he does not plan to get in my way anytime soon, for one. Also, on a surprising note, 537 passed with amazing scores on firearms training today. Surprising given his formations performance.

So really, all is going well minus the blackmark. Promotion in 3 days, 597 in his place, 192 on everyone's radar, huge show of loyality with the reporting of 597 and a real load of experience. Let's see what the CCA holds next for me.

Saving File under Log: 003
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
CCA.C45.UNIFORM.RCT.192
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

Offline Toy4x4funrun

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2011, 05:45:19 AM »
OOC:: Yeeh haww! I fucked that recruit like a pig in a trough!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2011, 05:46:38 AM »
// :c You didn't mention my epic interrogation skills that got him to admit to it
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2011, 10:18:25 AM »
// hah the whole 597 thing was epiiiic, and yeah 747 probably hates me too ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:20:33 AM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2011, 11:26:16 AM »
// Josh,do not put useless,stupid posts.

Also,when you get in APEX you will have advanced training to complete before eligible for promo.
what

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 01:09:28 PM »
// I will tank advanced training. Run that bitch right over.

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 01:51:10 PM »
//This is just.... Unbelievable!
MOAR.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2011, 02:02:01 AM »
//R.I.P. DBK. You will be missed.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2011, 06:11:32 PM »
// 192 isn't banned lol

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2011, 02:30:22 PM »
//What happened then? You just not playing on the server anymore?

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2011, 11:59:43 PM »
//He is ban on site.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2011, 12:08:42 AM »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal