Author Topic: Akio Yamamoto's final days  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Akio Yamamoto's final days
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:15:50 AM »
Akio had been in Tokyo his whole life, and when the cities were set up, he stayed in tOkyo. City 8. Time passed, the same thing day in and day out. But one day, a city worth of Americans and British people showed up. Just great, just what this city needed. White devils. But with it came two new friends. Aiko Domovoi and Ichiro. The two shouted at the Americans in their native language of Japanese. They never understood. Good.

The trio hated the white people. You were white? So what. They hate you. But Ichiro gave Aiko and Akio a radio each, to keep in contact with each other. One day while using it, a white woman heard Akio on the radio. Claire Finn. Akio saw her take out her request device, and Akio bolted into an alleyway, running through to the junkyard. He hid there like a rat. He hated it.  He soon went to get his ration, his paranoia gone, but the woman was there. She pointed him out, and Akio quickly threw his radio to the ground. Akio pointed at it, and the a unit picked it up. Akio was taken from the line and searched. The woman had been sure that he had it, but Akio denied it all. When the units finally agreed to detain Akio, he was nowhere to be found. He was sprinting down the street, towards the junkyard.

He had found a way to a bridge near the Apartments. He could shimmey along into the nearest one without falling. Noone noticed Akio climbing across the windows, and Akio fell into an apartment, he heard the door to it open, his heart stopped. He hid behind a wall, and a woman walked into the kitchen, "Akio!" The woman yelled, it was Aiko. Akio breathed a sigh of relief. "They are looking for you, Akio, hide here." Akio did so for about a few hours, before going back outside. He saw Claire in the apartments lobby one day, and Akio pulled out a knife he had found in the junkyard. "No honor." Akio said. The CWU owning the building, Dmitri, just stared in awe. He had trusted Akio, the two had talked before. Like friends. Akio poked Claire in the finger with the knife, drawing her blood, but without pain. He put the knife away, running out the back door of the lobby as multiple people called for help.

He hid more. And one day, was found by 155. She brought him in, she asked about this whole goose chase, what he had done. Akio played like he was trying to better himself, it worked, he was not killed, he was spared twice while behind 155's gun. He was set free. But with a quest. He was to find this "Salesman" a rebel, and tell the Cp's when he had found him. Akio didn't do anything to find him, but instead went right back to stalking Claire, and selling drugs to citizens. The civis ate all his product up. It was just weak paracetamols, just for helping for headaches and pains, but it was enough for the junkies. He bathed in money, he was possibly one of the richest civis in the city, with 4,000 tokens in his pocket.

Akio stupidly told Dmitri he was a spy for the CP, he was a rebel, and Dmitri called the CPs. Akio was tied up and dragged into the nexus, Akio knew Dmitri snitched. Akio WOULD draw Dmitris blood, as he did Claires. Dmitri watched as Akio was dragged away, Akio kept a black expression, while Dmitri's eyes filled with fear and paranoia. Akio was thrown into the same room, "You failed me!" Yelled 155, but Akio denied it all. He once again talked his way out of death. But 155 shot Akio in the foot, gave Akio a black eye, and cut off Akio's ring finger. But he was alive. Akio just watched Dmitri do his work in the crowded streets, he noticed Akio, but kept up the work. He quickly finished it and ran inside, Akio waited. When a CWU finally came out, Akio asked to see Dmitri. Dmitri came out 5 minutes later, fear in his eyes.

"You know why I had to rreport you... you are a rebel..." Dmitri explained. "I no rebel, I work for Cp, I spy on rebel!" Akio replied. Dmitri was dumbfounded, when Akio said he was a rebel, he misunderstood what Akio meant... he fell to the ground crying. Akio sneered at him and called him names. "baby. You have no honor. you cry like child." Dmitri wailed on the ground, numb with fear. Akio called for the CP, and they came to take Dmitri back inside. The next day, 040 and 155 dragged Akio inside the nexus. "What I do now?" Akio demanded. "You failed me, and our cause!" shouted 155. "I know fail." Akio mutterred. 155 drew her gun, andut it to Akios head, But Akio shook his head, spitting in 155's face. "You are horrible person, no honor. You are monster." Akio said numbly. 155 drew her knife. She stabbed through Akio's hand, "You no break me..." gasped Akio, 155 pulled it out, slitting Akio's wrist. Akio bit his lip, trying not to scream out. Akio would not break. 155 then jabbed her knife into Akio's groin, Akio gasped out for air, but he found none. She then withdrew the knife, jabbing it into his lung. Akio gasped for air, but once again, to no avail. He slid out of the chair, his vision blurry, "You... no h-honor..." said Akio with his last breath, 155 drew her pistol, and put it to Akio's head, Akio weakly shook his head, the last thing he saw was the barrel of 155's pistol.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Re: Akio Yamamoto's final days
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 07:50:45 PM »
// BITCH I knew I would regret it.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass