Author Topic: Pets  (Read 4602 times)

Offline Doctor Shoe

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pets
« on: January 12, 2012, 10:43:23 AM »
What pets do you have? What pets would you recommend? I'll start.

My main pet is a green cheek conure named Artron. If you didn't know, Artron is the life energy that fuels the tardis in Doctor Who. Since he has such an unusual name, most people just call him arty for short. Arty has a black beak, and white skin where his nose holes are. The top of his head is covered with black feathers. His cheeks, are obviously, green. He has a patch of grey feathers around his ear holes. Arty's body is mostly green, with a few blue and white flight feathers. His tail feathers are red, and long. He's very loving and cuddly. I just got a bird harness for him, which functions like a bird leash, so I can take him anywhere!

Secondary pet

A dog, named Ika. Ika's name is pronounced with a long I. His fur is mostly black and grey. He's been my best friend ever since I was 8 years old.
C45.CCA.GRID-03.208: Alive
"I wake every day to do nothing but to serve the universal union."

David Gorrell: Alive
"It's not over until we're all dead."

Steve Miles: Alive
Outlands, new Clinic recruit.
"I wonder if someday everything will be better."

Re: Pets
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 11:04:03 AM »
Cat, name I can't write down after fifteen years, I just mumbled it a name. White n Black fur
Kitten, died, caused by a truck/car. White fur
Kitten, somewhere on the streets, it doesn't want to come back HURR Black fur

Rabbit, died, it did a weird move and fell out of my moms hands, had trouble breathing died at the vets.
Rabbit, died, lying in the backyard.
Rabbit, missing, mom says she saw it at a park, owner of it does not want to give it back.
Rabbit, sleeping near me.

Fish, presuming aten by the oldest cat.
Fish, died.

There's maybe more, but my memory ain't so good. I have a shitload of false memories, caused by thinking about it again.

Offline pAra

•  I've got no idea what to write here. ggwp
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 11:33:29 AM »
I have an African grey parrot named Andrea. I'll probaly be getting a hyacinth macaw soon.

Also i have 2 cats named Viggo and Kjeld. (Scandinavian names)
24/7 musick project group can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TwentyfourSevenMusick

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
Hamster called "Hamster", lived two and a half years, died when I threw it against a wall in self defence, the little arsehole bit my thumb.

Hamster called "Hammy", lived about half a year, got put down because it was obese.

Goldfish that I never got to name, lived about ten minutes, the thing just disappeared.

Goldfish named "Fishie", lived three months or so, cause of death is unknown.

Various animals that I found outside, including a spider that I called "Bob", probably dead, I didn't care about it after about ten minutes of playing with it.

Tabby cat called "Cleo", that is, surprisingly, still alive. About three years old, fat, likes to sleep, bites people, hisses a lot, just a normal cat. Below there is two videos my cat, the second one shows how retarded it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVxl0kbQq2Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3yoDfEE9Ts&context=C3b3f026ADOEgsToPDskL9wqiRaC4JBOssQ9byY_4I

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 11:43:04 AM »
I have a dog called Archie. He's a little ginger twat that likes to run out of the house when you're not looking, then goes around my area for about 2 hours, comes back and expects us to be all pally with him.

Also, Lol Lewis. Funny cat you have xD
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2012, 11:49:48 AM »
Well when i was really really young we had a horrible cat called 'yogi' or however the fuck you spell it and she bit me on the ear and clawed many of my brothers, thankfully she ran away so we didn't have to shoot her..haha joke...

Then a couple years later or whatever, I was still pretty young...we got a cat called honey who was very docile and just sleptt in the garden all the time but was very nice to stroke and never clawed anyone(what a sweatheart)

but sadly she died, i can't remember why right now..
It was very sad

And finally we have my current pet, he is a black cat named Tom who is very lovely and likes to jump on my back a lot and sit on my keyboard the bugger, you always hear him moaning to be fed, but we've had him for quite a few years now and he is very old so he's nearly completely death which is quite sad and he's not as agile and fit as he was when we first got him.
Best cat ever <3

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 03:53:45 PM »
3 Cats Smokey, Patches, And Clue

Smokey- Brown with black stripes, broken jaw, constantly torchered by Patches
Patches- White fur, black spots, torcheres Smokey
Clue- Fully black, keeps the cats from killing eachother.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 04:04:31 PM »
Duke: Pug, passed away but he'll always be with us :p

Chili: Wiener dog, annoying but he's the coolest thing on earth. Really short and is like a brown hotdog with legs

Schooner: Siamese Cat, is see Chili

Gizmo: pretty much a black man in a nut shell/fat/black/likes chicken

Ezio: Cat / ninja really cool ecks de

That's it really.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 01:36:05 AM »
I have:

1 Dog, shes a miniature dobson: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images21/MiniDachshundsBetty4MonthsOld.jpg (not my picture)

I have 3 cats, a black cat named blacky, a white cat named whitey (original names i know) and a striped cat that the white cat had named tiger.  All of the cats are fat and lazy.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 01:38:01 AM by CrazyNinja »

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 05:07:54 AM »
I have an old picture around here of my Yorkie-poo, Chloe.

Can't find a better photo where she is actually facing the camera, lol.

Offline Mr.Missalot

• Awards [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 05:59:45 AM »
I have two lovely cats, one male and one female.

Male cat: Old, quite fat, Black with just 1 white spot on his throat, growls when you pick him up. Friendly unless you pick him up.

Female cat: Name is white in russian, (I didn't name her) her underbelly is white and paws too, few white spots on the face, playful and not so old.

<3 Me cat's :)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:01:29 AM by Mr.Missalot »

Offline Adrian ?NoRagrets

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 12:20:01 PM »
I have a dog called Archie. He's a little ginger twat that likes to run out of the house when you're not looking, then goes around my area for about 2 hours, comes back and expects us to be all pally with him.

Now that is funny.. I have a dog which seems to fit that exact description. Silly dogs..

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 12:33:49 PM »

Now that is funny.. I have a dog which seems to fit that exact description. Silly dogs..
Yep. Dumb, stupid, fuckwitted dogs lol.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Adrian ?NoRagrets

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2012, 12:38:17 PM »

Yep. Dumb, stupid, fuckwitted dogs lol.

Admittedly though, we keep them because they are in fact pretty awesome if one disregards their lack of intelligence..

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2012, 03:48:04 PM »
Chinchilla named Evey
Cat named Sebastion
I'm a fag

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal