Author Topic: SMITE giveaway  (Read 4034 times)

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SMITE giveaway
« on: August 11, 2012, 01:40:23 AM »
This is how it will work,
Email me at cgoffical@gmail.com (this is my youtube account email also)
Tell me why you want it
Add your CG username
And other details...

Then on sunday or monday I will pick one person to get the code. Steam was being a bitch and woulden't let me make a giveaway so this is how it will be done, cross your fingers and pray to be picked. Peace ;).

Re: SMITE giveaway
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 06:52:22 AM »
http://www.steamgifts.com

I know that this is a dumb question, and you can call me a noob if ya' want to, But, is this site Legit?
I like to play things smooth and safe... If you know what I mean..

Best regards, BalazyoPT.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 06:58:54 AM »
http://www.steamgifts.com

I know that this is a dumb question, and you can call me a noob if ya' want to, But, is this site Legit?
I like to play things smooth and safe... If you know what I mean..

Best regards, BalazyoPT.
I am confused, if you are looking for steam gift support consult steam support. I understand what you mean but i am trying to get more beta keys and steam gifts wouldn't let me use it so I am doing it the old school way.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 07:19:34 AM »
Well, Many people are using this site in the steam giveaway forum... And I just want to make sure if the site is Legit the or not, I hope you guys understand xD

Best Regards.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal