Author Topic: Scariest thing that has ever happened to you  (Read 3396 times)

Offline Albert

• GTA V
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Scariest thing that has ever happened to you
« on: November 27, 2013, 10:12:15 AM »
once i was watching tv and this guy knocks on my door and screams to let him in and i was freaking out so i turned off everything and ran into my bedroom he went away but it was scary as crap.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Scariest thing that has ever happened to you
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 10:46:18 AM »
SWAT locked down my entire neighborhood looking for a crazy gunman. The guy passed through our fuckin back yard.
ok

Offline Albert

• GTA V
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 11:17:41 AM »
SWAT locked down my entire neighborhood looking for a crazy gunman. The guy passed through our fuckin back yard.
[/quote
That is scary

Offline Melon Head

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »
About 5 years ago, I was in bed at 1 in the morning, everyone else was sleeping and I was just staring at the ceiling. Just as I was going to go to sleep, I heard a long loud scratching noise on the window at the end of my bed, and I was like "dafuq was that?" Then it happened again on the window above my bed, and I shit myself. I'm not one who belives in ghosts and stuff but it was scary xD

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 05:49:11 PM »
ERT ( Canadian SWAT, basically) conducted a raid of my apartment block a while ago, similar to this, just thought I'd mention it.

As for the scariest thing that's ever happened to be, likely when I broke both bones (the Radius and the Ulna) in my left forearm in 2010. Broke them both right in two, came this close to needing surgery. Anyways, it was pretty scary when it happened. Still is, looking back.
*Strelnikov shivers at the thought.*
That, or the Sky Screamer at Marineland.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 02:30:03 PM »
In 5th grade my teacher was scary as hell.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 06:31:19 PM »
In 5th grade my teacher was scary as hell.

what did they do to be scary as hell

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:10:10 AM »
I'd class this as the scariest thing that happened to me when I was younger.

In Scotland, specifically where I live we have a form of suspended roundabouts, where in the central reservation of them there is busy motorways.

Image of a roundabout for other countries that don't understand what it is

Well, basically at the time of these being built there was no safety barriers, a common problem in my bloody town which has caused many deaths. It was mid-winter around 6-8 years ago when my whole family of 4 were driving back from a nice dinner out, we were on the last roundabout before home.

Pretty much the last few hundred yards before getting home, my dad pulled out to cross the roundabout and suddenly a dumbass boy racer thinks he can tackle black ice, come flying around the roundabout and attempts to brake, obviously failing.

He T-boned our car pushing it right to the edge of the central reservation, the car was pretty much balancing on the edge and my mum had to physically grab me and my sister from the back of the car through gap between the front seats.

I've never been more scared than this in my life, I still remember every detail to this day. the car luckily didn't slide off the edge and into the fast flowing motorway traffic below.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal