Poll

Do you think the Combine Civil Authority should be majorly changed?

Combine Nation-Like CCA.
37 (68.5%)
Keep it as it is (TnB's basis)
17 (31.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Changing the Combine Civil Authority  (Read 15954 times)

Offline [CG] Rekyit Merlo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Changing the Combine Civil Authority
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2012, 11:20:47 PM »
WALL OF TEXT HERE
Dude, you're a dumb fuck. Please go kill your self.
I need to be nicer.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:22:21 PM by [CG] Commissar Mask »

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2012, 01:09:35 AM »
Not going to let this happen on second thought. The stuff we'd have to change in the script is way too much and no one is really going to be willing to do it for a change that won't affect roleplay whatsoever anyway.

The code that would have to be changed for all of this to work would take only an hour at the most.  Nothing new would really be added, just a change in the existing lines of codes.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2012, 01:30:17 AM »
he said no

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2012, 02:10:40 AM »
Not going to let this happen on second thought. The stuff we'd have to change in the script is way too much and no one is really going to be willing to do it for a change that won't affect roleplay whatsoever anyway.

The code that would have to be changed for all of this to work would take only an hour at the most.  Nothing new would really be added, just a change in the existing lines of codes.

Which the developers will not do.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2012, 08:05:21 AM »
Im sorry, but changing the names of every rank isn't going to make the CCA more active and work harder. It'll just give us a new name that we do or in my case don't like.

It's starting to sound like a little police force of a town in southern America, not a branch of the force that took over the earth in seven hours and enforce sociability through fear yet staying anonymous, they don't do it (most of the time) for the good of the population.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2012, 09:47:59 AM »
Stop reading half posts guys. Seriously. I also said i think the threat that tells you how to act should be changed. Just cause 261 is an 01 doesnt mean i have to rp him as a mindless robot. But thats what the thread says...

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2012, 10:47:36 AM »
Im sorry, but changing the names of every rank isn't going to make the CCA more active and work harder. It'll just give us a new name that we do or in my case don't like.

It's starting to sound like a little police force of a town in southern America, not a branch of the force that took over the earth in seven hours and enforce sociability through fear yet staying anonymous, they don't do it (most of the time) for the good of the population.

Not to get off topic, but the CCA did not take over the planet. That was some other part of the Universal Union. Anyways I'm starting to think that if we did end up changing the names, people would start role-playing the comically with their partners, doing stuff like good cop, bon cop.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 01:32:10 PM by bluff :D »

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2012, 11:43:13 AM »

Not to get off topic, but the CCA did not take over the planet. That was some other part of the Universal Union. I'm starting to think that if we did end up changing the names, people would start role-playing the comically with their partners, doing stuff like good cop, bon cop.
Bon cop. I'm always the Bon Cop.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2012, 05:25:12 PM »
Stop reading half posts guys. Seriously. I also said i think the threat that tells you how to act should be changed. Just cause 261 is an 01 doesnt mean i have to rp him as a mindless robot. But thats what the thread says...

There's a simple answer for this: Fuck the thread.

Every roleplayer has a right to roleplay his or her character the way they'd like to. No thread is going to tell ME how my unit should act, because the thread was not written about Unit 999, nor will it ever BE about 999.

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2012, 08:23:14 PM »

Every roleplayer has a right to roleplay his or her character the way they'd like to. No thread is going to tell ME how my unit should act, because the thread was not written about Unit 999, nor will it ever BE about 999.
Please, tell me what rank is 999? 05 Correct? An 05 is just an experienced recruit with a gun. That's all they are. Roleplaying is acting how you would act with a character in a different universe. If you're an 05 and you're cutting off peoples dicks and just breaking peoples legs off, you've got mental health issues, and would suffer from PTSD, or Post-trauma stress disorder. You need to stop acting like you're a fucking badass when you're an 05. Please, if I EVER see you completely destroying someones character as an 05 I will not hesitate to give you some 'advice' in the form of be possibly throwing you into a wall. Don't you EVER talk to Statua that way again.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2012, 08:50:27 PM »

Please, tell me what rank is 999? 05 Correct? An 05 is just an experienced recruit with a gun. That's all they are. Roleplaying is acting how you would act with a character in a different universe. If you're an 05 and you're cutting off peoples dicks and just breaking peoples legs off, you've got mental health issues, and would suffer from PTSD, or Post-trauma stress disorder. You need to stop acting like you're a fucking badass when you're an 05. Please, if I EVER see you completely destroying someones character as an 05 I will not hesitate to give you some 'advice' in the form of be possibly throwing you into a wall. Don't you EVER talk to Statua that way again.

That non-communicable disease does match a unit who does a variety of things that a unit wouldn't do such as torturing, acting all tough and buff and other things aswell. Units that perform these acts even though their ranking is very low would have a form of mental health issues, don't you think? I believe so. Also, I sense some flaming coming on in this thread.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2012, 05:32:32 AM »
If you'd actually read my posts in this VERY SAME THREAD You'd see that 999 is a normal person, and also if you would read the same post you're actually responding to you'd realize I wasn't attacking Statua, I was telling him to disregard that idiotic thread to roleplay his character however he wanted to roleplay it as. So don't lecture me about how 999 should act when you've never even seen me roleplaying him on the server. He's even fucking talked other units into into giving someone a level 2 sentence instead of a level 1. Every time you assume something about my character you're literally being an ass, as you clearly know nothing about him.

Don't get all E-thug on me, it's tasteless and just makes me disappointed in the state of your mind and personality.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2012, 07:19:37 AM »
internet wars: the ego strikes back

can you guys calm down please

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2012, 07:30:00 AM »
I'm just going to go ahead and lock this thread until SatN wants to do something with it considering the fact that RoflWaffle has already made his thoughts public.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal