Author Topic: Steve Jobs  (Read 7797 times)

Offline Darko

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Steve Jobs
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 12:31:27 AM »
I've never been a big fan of apple's products, but the way I see it who will compete will Gates now? Sure as hell not the guy who mad Linux.

The death of steve doesn't mean the death of apple.
That's true but Steve did design, or at least market a large amount of apple's products. I've seen the movie, Steve made the company what it currently is so the death of their ex-CEO must have taken its toll one the company as a whole.

Offline -?EPC?- ::Frosty

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 03:44:58 AM »
If it weren't for Apple and steve's discussion to re-invent the tablet PC, or re-invent what we expect from laptops or even phones I don't expect the other companies that then tried challenging this to come up with sometimes better products.

Industry always needs this kick in the back side to move on, and Steve was this innovation kick ;p Who will be next ?

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 09:57:26 AM »
If it weren't for Apple and steve's discussion to re-invent the tablet PC, or re-invent what we expect from laptops or even phones I don't expect the other companies that then tried challenging this to come up with sometimes better products.

Industry always needs this kick in the back side to move on, and Steve was this innovation kick ;p Who will be next ?

Don't count on Bill Gates or any existing developer/company. Probably someone who wasn't born yet.

And the thing that Steve died is sad, but eh, I never was really connected with Apple, so.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »
&Yea mate don 't slistwen to him. fuck in g shit.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
&Yea mate don 't slistwen to him. fuck in g shit.

Translate: Yeah, mate. Don't listen to him, fucking shit..(I think..?)

Now, for my own post. RIP Steve Jobs, I did not know you personally; but I have an iPod, so.. Bye. Enjoy the afterlife, Steve.

Offline -?EPC?- ::Frosty

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2011, 11:19:41 AM »

Don't count on Bill Gates or any existing developer/company. Probably someone who wasn't born yet.

And the thing that Steve died is sad, but eh, I never was really connected with Apple, so.

You don;t have to be connected to Steve nor apple to be apart of the revolution. Apply and Steve really pushed the technology onto new beginning and better things. I don;t think we'd be having phones now that played high def games if it weren't for apple pushing out the iPhone/iTouch making all the other companies push out similar things and making Google push out Andriod.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2011, 12:39:42 PM »
Guys, let the man rest in peace.

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2011, 08:11:37 AM »
I have never liked Apple or it's products... OHK I ADMIT IT I OWN AN iPod Touch... Bah Screw It RIP Steve Jobs, at least we can all agree, consoles are gay!  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal