Author Topic: [DENIED]Max Bond.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 1028 times)

Offline raouldukejnr

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Max Bond.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: July 18, 2012, 07:13:00 PM »
Max Bond.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: raouldukejnr

IC Character Name: Max Bond.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Thank you for being kind enough to listen to my request. Listen I know you want some kind of 45 year old guy who is really smart and knows the rules buy heart, i know the rules but I am not that. I am just a guy who knows what he is doing and wants to keep the server fun but also enforce the RP rules. Civil protection may not be much for you, but for me its like the peace keeper of the server to me. You do not have to accept me, but put yourself in my life. Just a Pre-teen wanting do stand up for whats right and found a place to do so.

So it all started on the first day i came on this wonderful server, i meet a really cool civil protection guy named 822. He was a great RP character and also a fun guy to play with after two hours hanging out with him i asked "will i ever be like you?" and here I am,

I know the rules and i have the will to enforce them, but i also can be a fun guy who wants to keep the server interesting. So i studied off of some of the other cops and thought "Wow i would be prefect for a job like this." and once again I beg you to just give me a chance maybe i am i good guy for the job i doesn't matter who or what or the age it just matters about whats in your heart.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Smart, Strong ,Brave ,Lawful ,A good man ,Trustworthy ,Willing ,Funny
,Good company ,Ready for action

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
The civil authority would be a perfect job for me because I am i guy who wants to do good little buy little and this is the start of that chain. I am just trying to put you in me shoes, how would you feel if you had a chance in the sea of impossible odds to do something you always wanted to do? I would take that, in fact that is all I am trying to do surface into a better server one by one and I'm that one person who knows he has a big chance to lose but tries anyway. That is just another reason why I would be good for this job, I wont back down, and am not afraid to try again.

Now I am not trying to be mean, but I'm just trying to make you think "should I let this guy be what he thinks he can do, or does he suck?" so let me tell you more about me. I am honest and good with words, I can be mean to the lawbreakers, but forgiving to the new comers. I never give up, like if you say no i try again and again until i get the job because I'm not a quitter and i can power past the hardest of times

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Max Bond is a British fellow who came to start a new life, When he came to 45 it was full of people. (Not like 17.) So he tried to blend in and made friends, but it was hard for Max, i had to live in the slums and barely fit in. But soon (after time) he made some friends, and moved from the old warehouse to a very small apartment in the closest complex. He walked in the parks and enjoyed his life, until, he saw something that would change his life for ever. A man tried to mug him , but some one came it was a civil protection, he arrested the man and left. That is when max thought what if he was a combine and saved other people from the horrors of the outside wastelands. So he studied the rules and watched what combine do, i saw that light punishments were for things like running, and harder punishments were for something like killing a citizen. One day a combine found him stalking he asked what was he doing, and max replied he wanted to join them so i was watching him to see what he does. So then the combine showed max bond into the nexus and showed him what they do.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No..

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
5 weeks.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 weeks.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
2 days.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Standerd.

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
On CG, and I am not kidding, when i first came on i meet 822 (the reason I am here) the civil protection guy and me spent time going through rules and chats then had some RP fun, best 3 hours of my life and i have been on Gmod for 4 years

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I am ready to listen to anything bad or good.

IC Section

Full Name: Max Bond.
CID: 24684
Height: 105
Hair Colour Blond.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 167
Mental Distinctions: Can be depressed at times.
Mental Defects: Loses focus if watching a none moving thin for 30 minutes
Mental Advantages: Has A lot of metal stamina.
Notable Qualities: Can only stand three weeks in prison.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Of course.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I promise with my life.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I remember the first time i saw this server, i thought i was amazing. When I saw the civil protection i thought "what if, i was on of them?" All I wanted to do is make this city i better place for everyone, not just me.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Max Bond. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:12:51 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Max Bond.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 10:12:38 PM »
UNIT: 56392
DIVISION: Universal Union
CLEARANCE: Commander
Enter Password: **********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Max Bond>
Citizen Identification Number: 24684

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Application fails to follow proper grammar requirements.  Application questions 1, 3 and 4 do not meet minimum standards. Post Count Requirement is not met. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting UU.C45.CmD.56392>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal