Author Topic: Regarding The Minge Problem  (Read 1677 times)

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding The Minge Problem
« on: April 24, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »
In the past couple of weeks, HL2RP (City Server) has had an outbreak of mingebags. Suitcases climbers, failRPers, mingerunners, trolls, the like. We need to begin enforcing RP more in the server. Some citizens even RP good, they get into the CCA and when they finally get their hands on a gun they go on a mass-RDM spree. It's starting to get ridiculous. Just yesterday, a guy named: Barrack Obama was minging around with his friends and running all over the place, and when ICly RP shot in the leg kept running. One citizen of whom I was detaining replied with a /me, WHILE I HAD A 9mm TO HIS HEAD: SmartCoolAwesome person turns around, pulls out his knife and stabs the cop and takes his gun and shoots him in the head gordon wins combine lose No joke. The steady flow of DarkRP players is starting to get on my nerves and only one or two want to learn how to RP.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:47:30 AM by Zaughi »
Click to see the original size.

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Regarding The Minge Problem
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 11:29:56 AM »
 People with this attitude of minging within Half-Life 2 Roleplay servers gets very irritating on my nerves. I think that the administration staff should be more strict on kicking certain players and if they continously do this, they should deserve a few days of being banned or even a permanent ban if issued. If you are undergoing conflicts that involves a minge, you should atleast shout in the chatbox on Catalyst-Gaming for a administrator to come on or using the /admin command in-game.

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 11:42:44 AM »
And when there are no adminisrators on, the mingebags come. When they come back, the admins come back and the minges all DC out to avoid ban and RP. I still agree with you. It's not normal players doing it. It's PERP and DarkRP, I mean DeathmatchRP players thinking HL2RP is the same thing and they can minge around and not get banned and will endlessly try /votecp to get guns and go on mass RDM/NLR sprees. If they ever get their hands on a gun or weapon they simply ruin RP. So, really. Administrators need to BOS or KOS these players. Banning on Sight and Kicking on Sight is probably the only way they'll learn.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 11:46:57 AM by Zaughi »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 06:46:36 PM »
I don't know about the other admins and how they work out what length matches which offence but personally I add 24 hours on if someone D/C's without returning in 10 minutes.

Then I'll PBan for abusing the CCA whitelist and Rofl/Raiden can look at that and I'll do the same thing for anyone caught deathmatching in the plaza, be it a unit or citizen.

Oh yeah, guns have been wiped as a result of these deathmatches by the way. I'm going to sit in the logs for a while and watch how exactly citizens are getting their hands on AR2s and other items.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:34:26 AM »
I'm going to sit in the logs for a while and watch how exactly citizens are getting their hands on AR2s and other items.

Most get them from a CCA whitelist, and then the guns get in circulation(Seen someone abuse CCA white-list right in front of me with his buddy, example: Kiwi). Some got V flags and that is...not good...people just lolspawn guns with them (I have literly seen it right in front of my eyes). Some get them from outlands and come back to city with them(Un-Outland appeals...). Some exploit OA to get into the armory and take all the guns(Take out /charfallover and only give chair flags to VERY TRUSTED players).

Just after awhile, guns get in circulation and everyone gets them.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 12:51:43 AM »
Although this would not solve all problems described in this topic, I think the entrance quiz for first time join should be edited. Most of other OA servers have same questions. If we edited it and added ours, I think it could work.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal