Author Topic: Why does the re-apply wait time have to be so long?  (Read 1501 times)

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
Why does the re-apply wait time have to be so long?
« on: March 15, 2012, 05:58:27 PM »
I screwed up two things on my CCA application. The backstory wasn't fully complete and something else. I fixed them both, the backstory going from 399 words to 1100, and I'm still writing. But I'll definetely be finished WAY before 2 weeks. It's such a long wait time. Is there any way they could make it shorter? 2 weeks is a bit harsh.
Click to see the original size.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why does the re-apply wait time have to be so long?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 06:28:51 PM »
No. You wait 2 weeks just like every other person has to. If they start allowing people to bypass the 2 weeks they might as well let every single other person bypass it.

Offline GeneralTrivium

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 03:57:30 AM »
That's why you make sure your application is the best it can be before submitting it. 2 weeks isn't that long.

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 01:13:18 PM »
I see. Just thought it should be a bit shorter, like one week. Because my application is already in order, and it hasn't even been one week yet.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 06:12:49 PM »
Everyone must follow the required wait time, otherwise it becomes unfair for everyone else and it causes more problems for us. It truely isn't that long to wait, however the more you think about it the longer it feels.

Locking.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal