Author Topic: "H"'s Journal  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"H"'s Journal
« on: October 26, 2012, 11:27:42 AM »
The first page of this brown leather backed journal; it is folded at the corners and the paper tinted yellow with the passage of time.

October the 24th

Perhaps the reason we're here is not important, all of us, together but so alone. I like to think of us as brothers and sisters, a team and not a faction. After all, despite my abilities, I would be futile without the aid of my brothers and sisters. As I write this, in my place of rest, the soft humming of the generator throbbing my mind gently, I am reminded of author Ray Bradbury's words:

"So few want to be rebels anymore. And out of those few, most, like myself, scare easily."

While I would have phrased it in a different manner, it holds true, especially today. I will be ready when the time comes; when we face extermination at the hands of the oppressors and I will be ready, I will laugh as they fire and with my dieing breaths I will scorn them with vicious words that will herald their oncoming destruction. For I am but one of many and my brothers and sisters shall take the mantle from my passing and continue the struggle, for that is our foundation, the hope of Mankind that will never ever be extinguished.

-H

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal