Author Topic: Beans' Character Sheet  (Read 4865 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Beans' Character Sheet
« on: August 13, 2012, 06:23:46 PM »
Physical Appearance
-----------------------
Head- Short brown hair, Dark blue eyes, Missing multiple teeth, One lazy eye (Now fixed).

Torso- Homemade tattoo across chest reading "Crazy", multiple scars across his torso and back, multiple small gunshots across back, large guoge out of upper back, usually without a shirt or any sort of clothing over his torso, "Wilson Boys" tattoo across upper back.

Arms- Right forearm has a faint tattoo of an alligator (Not homemade), ambidexterous (Fires weapons right handed, writes and fights left handed.

Legs- Missing right leg from knee down, right leg replaced by a strong but wooden peg leg, upper left thigh has faint alligator tooth scarring, has an OTA boot on his left foot.

Equipment- Mossberg500 Custom shotgun, Bayonet w/ sheath, gas mask (Obtained by a dead friend), key ring with multiple keys, flashlight, and various other small items.

Mentality- Animalistic, hot tempered, has killed dozens due to his temper and animalistic mentality. Low IQ, but has mechanical, survival, underwater survival and light first aid knowledge, has rebuilt a car, and has underwater fighting tactics. When he's not talking (Which is rare) he is usually singing pre-war classic rock songs. (A pre-war loop.) Mental disabilities (Schizophrenia, Bi-Polar Disorder, Some form of PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder.)

Fatal flaw- Blind rage, when provoked or angry he's blind enough to put himself and everyone around him in danger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Closest look alike

I know, The Walking Dead, but he's the closest match.

General info- Slight southern accent, about 5'10, pegleg, 'Crazy' tattoo on his chest, late thirties. (38), 'Wilson Boys' tattoo on his upper back.

Known family (Alive)- Edward 'Meaty' Wilson, Mary Wilson, John 'Beef' Wilson, Tyrese Adams (Status Unknown)

Backstory (Unfinished, but constantly worked on)
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=18392.0

This was tough to do considering I'm on an iPhone, please ignore the mistakes.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:24:47 PM by T?4. Tray [22nd AB NA] »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Beans' Character Sheet
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 09:36:10 PM »
I thought we had a thread for these kinds of things

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 05:57:57 AM »
Do we? I'll try to find it. My mistake, but as far as I know I don't think we do.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 06:23:10 AM »
I like this sort of thing, as in, fleshing out the phys desc. Maybe I'll write one later.

Also, I did some inconclusive digging, but thus far I'm assuming there is no such thread.
I'm a fag

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 06:31:45 AM »
Yeah I dug a little as well, found nothing. I meant to do one of these to give the full picture, like shit that wouldn't fit or belong in the physdesc.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 07:20:37 PM »
Updated a bit.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 11:11:11 PM »
Feel free to create your character sheets, templates, etc in the IC chat. Also, I suggest you use this template to help you organize Beans and make him a colourful character. (he needs a fatal flaw)
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=876.0

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 10:30:47 PM »
Updated once more, if Scruffy is accepted I'll do a sheet for him too.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2012, 10:59:41 AM »
Maybe it's because I'm so terribly misinformed but Beans is living in the Outlands and has a fully functioning synthetic arm? How is this possible? Where did he get it? Who made it? Where did they get all the components? How does it function? Is it nerve synced?

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2012, 03:45:43 PM »
Maybe it's because I'm so terribly misinformed but Beans is living in the Outlands and has a fully functioning synthetic arm? How is this possible? Where did he get it? Who made it? Where did they get all the components? How does it function? Is it nerve synced?

Dude, Dallas Marston made it, IDK how, but he spent a week and a half RPing making it, and then operated on me and attached it. IDK how and whatnot, but he did.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2012, 04:42:11 PM »

Dude, Dallas Marston made it, IDK how, but he spent a week and a half RPing making it, and then operated on me and attached it. IDK how and whatnot, but he did.

Is it covered? How do you maintain it? It must be flimsy considering we haven't even got functioning robotic arms that can be taken around with much force or velocity. Nerve syncing is (by today's standards) literally impossible without the aid of a laboratory and decades  of research and tuning to a subject's nervous system and not a week and bit of RP here and there. How can you be ambidextrous with a false arm that by all sense shouldn't function? How have you kept the gaping wound left by the loss of your arm clean? Surely, with Outland medical care you should have died of blood loss or wound infection, if you burnt the wound shut then that would have fried ALL the nerve endings, in others words, there would be no chance of connecting the arm to your system. The whole fact the arm even works is a miracle considering this surgery was probably done in the Outlands and not a sterile operating theater from 2025. Where the flying fuck did this guy get all this hyper-advanced synthetics?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 04:46:29 PM by The Doctor »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline [LP]GMK-MRL

• The True Black Male
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2012, 04:44:52 PM »

Beans, as your friend I'm going to give you some constructive critisim. This in no intent is against you. Here we go.

The Robot Arm:
-Wires in a metal mold is not a robotic arm.
-It requires seven tests, not just one and then operate.
-You need a computer to make sure it's even safe to apply to your arm without shocking you or it gives out just enough power for it to even be used.
-Wire in a plastic mold is not a robotic arm.
-Nerve syncing requires a lab. It can't be done anywhere else unless you have the proper components and a power source.
-There are literally hundreds of compenents and those can't be found scavenging around in the Outlands. And the parts for the components can't be found in the Outlands.
-It would require years for you to master the use of a robotic arm if it was actually successfully attached.
-It would take more than one person to attach a robotic arm.
-It would take more than one day for the body to fully accept the robotic arm.
-You would need sedatives for the operation to go down.
That's it.
Who ever this Dallas Marston is, he's been watching too many movies. I understand that you didn't make this Beans. So this is mainly directed towards Dallas Marston.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2012, 05:23:14 PM »
George. You forgot the biggest one. A power source. Unless the creator has Tony Stark auths and can create an almost unlimited power source, it won't work.

How granted the auths btw?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2012, 04:12:28 PM »
Well I didn't ever apply for it, lol. Jake Kingstone also helped with it, for the record. Asked me for a car battery or something that I yanked from my ass. I could just RP breaking it or something when Outlands is back up, but up until this point I never actually got shit for having the arm, as I never abused it. I can just get rid of it though, if it's that much of a problem with RP.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal