Author Topic: Richard Sherlock's Outland Appeal  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Richard Sherlock's Outland Appeal
« on: October 13, 2012, 11:21:46 AM »
Steam Name: The Doctor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47674759
Character Name: Richard Sherlock
Reason for the switch: To come to City 45 and inspire the people.
If required, write a detailed backstory on how your character left the outlands:

The sun drew to high noon as Sherlock crept through the forests of Ineu, towards the hillside path leading out into the mountains. Sherlock's genius was wasted in this barren and desolate place; the inhabitants were hostile and numb to his wisdom. Sherlock was never contacted for his services as an investigator, nor could he find a quiet spot to think. Sherlock had decided to leave... but where? A number of places crossed his mind; he heard that Spain was lovely this time of year... however that was far too many miles from Ineu. Sherlock had heard many refugees talking about a City Sector not far from the pass, it was apparently accessible via a mountain road to the south that lead to a drainage facility, through this facility's water tunnels, it leads through the Sector defenses and under the City walls, arriving at City 45. Richard had been thinking back to his days in City 12, when he was a member of the Berlin Movement; he remembered the feelings of hope it gave him and his fellow members, he yearned to see the Union's grasp on the planet dwindle and vanish, Sherlock knew that he wouldn't be able to do that alone in some godforsaken pass in the middle of nowhere. He had to take the struggle to the heart of the enemy, he had to raise a following in the shadow of the citadel and then make the Union feel the last possible emotion they can feel behind their masks of imprisonment: Fear. They will feel fear at last, fear of those that they have oppressed for so long and they will remember us.

NOTE: I have no items on this char, so no contraband or guns or any of that because he has not been made yet (he was meant to be made when OL came back, thus I made an auth app for his authorizations which said he was an OL char but things have changed and I've decided to move him to city.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 02:37:04 PM by The Doctor »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Zail

• Weird Gurl Nr.1
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Richard Sherlock's Outland Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 07:00:51 PM »
Alex checked your inventory, Smt judged and gave me the authorization. Consider this appeal accepted. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal