Author Topic: SCP-0015  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SCP-0015
« on: September 20, 2012, 04:14:32 PM »
A little one-off piece based off the Doctor from Dr Who set in an alternate reality where he was imprisoned in the Pandorica and never escaped.

[[0001>]]
[[Module Rate]]
[[0001/>]]

Item: SCP-0015 (The Predator)
Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures:

[SCP-0015 is held within several feet of dwarf star alloy grade seven, the densest material the Foundation has ever recovered; beneath that lies hundreds more security protocols put in place by the unknown creators. Level 5 staff must approve any contact with the subject; failure to comply warrants immediate termination.]

[SCP-0015 is only to be let out with direct consent from the Administrator. The protocol for such events is as follows: seven fully armed Level-5 officers are to remain positioned around it while it moves slowly within the perimeter line of its prison, no personnel, with the exception of Administrator approved personnel, may approach or converse with the creature.]

Description:

[SCP-0015 and SCP-0016 were both recovered at Site 67; modern day [REDACTED]. The creature bares the form of a humanoid, scans show that it is of off-world origin. This means that Protocol --- was implemented to ensure the Foundation's security. SCP-0015 was found inside SCP-0016 after the object was extracted and taken to Site [REDACTED] for observation; the Foundation recovered it once SCP-0016 opened suddenly after four years within observation. The creature claims to have been imprisoned in SCP-0016 for thousands of years; the box deliberately keeping it alive to preserve it, or as it claims: "Imprison him."]

[The basic appearance of SCP-0015 is unusually mundane; a torn jacket, long hair and beard brought on my it's time inside SCP-0016, a bow-tie that confiscated along with SCP-0017 (Another entity, found in the jacket of SCP-0015). The creature also appears to have, most oddly, an English accent.]

NOTES: [The Predator seems very civil; when let out, it saunters around jeering at the officers, remarking about something that has happened around the time he was imprisoned. We have conducted several interviews as to the purpose of SCP-0016; an object which SCP-0015 refers as the "The Pandorica". ]

[The Predator is classed Keter due to a message recovered along with SCP-0015; the message warns any who go near SCP-0016 that it contains the most feared thing in all existence. It was said that The Predator could destroy entire galaxies in mere hours.]

> [ SCP-0015 ]

> [ Dr. Harkness ]

> [ Subject is to be interviewed about the following: past, reasons for imprisonment, SCP-0016 and SCP-0017 ]

> **<Begin Log>**

> **Harkness:** [ What is your name? ]

> **SCP-0015 looks down at the recorder at the desk he
>is chained to**

>  **0015:** [ I have many names. Names are funny old
>things; they change at the drop of a hat. ]

>**Harkness:** [ Why were you inside that artifact?]
>
>**0015 looks over to box behind him.**
>
>**0015:** [ That? That's The Pandorica.]
>
>**Harkness:** [The what? Who built it?]
>
>**0015:** [Well. That's the question, isn't it? It was
>built by many species; the most hated in all creation,
>they all forged an alliance.]
>
>**Harkness** [For what purpose?]
>
>**0015:** [ To stop me. They succeeded; I was
>supposed to be trapped in there forever... All eternity.
>Stuck in that box.]
>
>**Harkness** [So what does that make you? More feared than the most hated things in the Universe?]
>
> **0015:** [Take a guess. I'm here, alive. The
>Pandorica must have opened for something but what?]
>
>**Harkness takes SCP-0017 from his coat pocket; a
>cylinder of metal with a green lens on the end, sealed in
>a plastic bag.**
>
>**Harkness:** [Tell us what this is.]
>
>**0015:** [It's nothing, just junk, let me see it?]
>
>**Harkness shakes his head, taking note of this.**
>
>**0015:** [I know what you want. Let me tell you this;
>I am a time traveller, I'm thousands of years old and not
>of this galaxy. You want to investigate me? You don't
>know what you have done, keeping me here, and the
>whole Universe is at stake!]
>
>**Harkness stands quickly, 0015 tugs at his cuffs,
>begging with Harkness to let him go.**
>
>**Harkness:** [Thank you, we will return you to your
>Pandorica now.]
>
>**0015 begins to weep as it is sedated by dart, the
>recording then ends.**
>
>**<End Log>** 
>
> **Closing Statement:** [SCP-0015 is still within SCP-0016 and has been after that interview. His next interview date is due in [REDACTED] years.]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:17:54 PM by The Doctor »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SCP-0015
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 12:28:56 PM »

Quite interesting read.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 12:30:27 PM by Riemer »
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal