Author Topic: Dr. William Coomer's Journal (Black Mesa) Chapter One  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
Dr. William Coomer's Journal (Black Mesa) Chapter One
« on: August 24, 2012, 02:30:56 AM »
Please give me suggestions, positive replies, and how I can make this series better, thanks! 

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hD3ych2nG4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hD3ych2nG4</a>

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dr. William Coomer's Journal (Black Mesa) Chapter One
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:07:26 AM »
Pros

+ Haven't seen many people who have done this rare. (Black mesa stories)
+ Story over all looks good.

Cons

- Mostly screenshots. Doesn't keep the viewer entertained.
- Not a lot of the actual story.

Conclusion- I think it was quite good over all. You have the basics it's just for preparation could be done a bit more. I'd suggest running videos instead of screenshots, and maybe instead of writing you voice over laying the video. This would keep viewers entertained. If you could add more dialogue, and also...keep in mind that the "Black Mesa Source" should be out soon. So you could always prepare for the time being until it's released. Black Mesa source will be well known on release as well with videos.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 10:51:39 AM »
Pros

+ Haven't seen many people who have done this rare. (Black mesa stories)
+ Story over all looks good.

Cons

- Mostly screenshots. Doesn't keep the viewer entertained.
- Not a lot of the actual story.

Conclusion- I think it was quite good over all. You have the basics it's just for preparation could be done a bit more. I'd suggest running videos instead of screenshots, and maybe instead of writing you voice over laying the video. This would keep viewers entertained. If you could add more dialogue, and also...keep in mind that the "Black Mesa Source" should be out soon. So you could always prepare for the time being until it's released. Black Mesa source will be well known on release as well with videos.
Thank you very much, I'll begin voice acting, and I'll work on the putting videos in.

Offline crazily farting teacher

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 03:01:30 PM »
This is not that bad besides the fact you did it with windows movie maker. I kinda gave up on the OCRP trailer.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal