Author Topic: [01/27/2012] HL2RP Outlands Update  (Read 8539 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [01/27/2012] HL2RP Outlands Update
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »
If you start trying to claim spots such as the Lab then when you are offline another group of people go in there and Passive RP and you tell them it's your spot and for them to get out, no. You can go RP in another spot since they are there and when they are finished and gone from it, then you can go in there as your spot. I don't want people going in claiming permanent spots such as that Lab and Bunker then telling other groups of people RPing in there to get out because I personally won't tolerate it.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 01:45:09 PM »
If you start trying to claim spots such as the Lab then when you are offline another group of people go in there and Passive RP and you tell them it's your spot and for them to get out, no. You can go RP in another spot since they are there and when they are finished and gone from it, then you can go in there as your spot. I don't want people going in claiming permanent spots such as that Lab and Bunker then telling other groups of people RPing in there to get out because I personally won't tolerate it.

Alliance members have the lab permanently. Already talked to waffle about it. Long story short, we won't be as exclusive with it as we were with the HQ's on outercanals so everyone can enjoy the bunker.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 01:47:51 PM »

Alliance members have the lab permanently. Already talked to waffle about it. Long story short, we won't be as exclusive with it as we were with the HQ's on outercanals so everyone can enjoy the bunker.
As long as there is not no one shooting at people walking near it im fine.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »

As long as there is not no one shooting at people walking near it im fine.

We're going to be more open. We were really exclusive in the canals ICly due to that it was close to the city, the union had a much higher influence in the area, and it was much less secure. Now that we're in the mountains, its farther away from combine influence, it's in the middle of no where, and we can see what's going on easier. Now, refugees wont have unsupervised access to the underground labs, however after passing a quick test, they will have access to the upper living quarters. They can come and go in the front area (the first section of the arched area before the sliding gate) as they please.

OOCly we want to be less exclusive and more inviting. Owning the labs permanently not only grants us access to RP areas we need but gives us control over the area so we know it will be shared and used appropriately.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 03:27:48 PM »

So what you're saying is citizens should be allowed to passive in the nexus.
game over

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »

I was there, they brought me in kinda quick, but I was always to busy in the city to play out there often.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2012, 03:10:41 PM »

So what you're saying is citizens should be allowed to passive in the nexus.

No? Did you even read that post?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2012, 11:52:07 PM »
So when do we hold the event for my masterpiece? I'd prefer it be done when Im available which is tomorrow 11:30am-2:10pm gmt-6 (5:30-8:10 uk time) or wednesday at 4:00pm-whenever gmt-6 (12:00pm uk time)

If you choose to hold it tomorrow when im not available, its cool but be sure to talk to brandon about the event as he knows the plan.

If you already changed the map with no event then I am dissapoint.

If you did change the map with an event, please PM me all the details.

Offline NRK

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 02:25:27 AM »
This maps going to be good its nice size and the buildings are nicer only bad part about the map is that i don't have Ep2 ):
God Bless the Greatest Country on Earth

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 02:50:07 AM »
So when do we hold the event for my masterpiece? I'd prefer it be done when Im available which is tomorrow 11:30am-2:10pm gmt-6 (5:30-8:10 uk time) or wednesday at 4:00pm-whenever gmt-6 (12:00pm uk time)

If you choose to hold it tomorrow when im not available, its cool but be sure to talk to brandon about the event as he knows the plan.

If you already changed the map with no event then I am dissapoint.

If you did change the map with an event, please PM me all the details.

Map change hasn't been done yet, so event is still able to be done.
what

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
I've spoken to Waffle, and the event starts on our current map, but the majority occurs on Statua's new one. He'll be on when the event occurs, to do the actual map change.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal