Author Topic: Voidable rp?  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Voidable rp?
« on: January 25, 2012, 04:11:09 PM »
I was wondering in some situations is it allowed to void it or disconnect?
Today a group of males tried to rape my character but I am not going to sit their and role play that because it's gross and degrading.

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Voidable rp?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »
Welll... This is hard to answer. No one want's to be raped or degraded. But it DOES happen. They don't disconnect. Then again, if you're just plainly offended by the material read by other people, you are not forced to sit and endure the problem. What I would do is just say in local OOC that it's kinda offensive and to just skip over the rape, and if they are good roleplayers, they'll probably agree on a cancellation, if they are minges, there's no point to even dealing with them so at that point I would just say log off.

1. Reason with the rapist

2. Discover if it's a minge or not

3. If not minge, stay and work things out

4. If minge, just log off, or walk away.

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 04:22:43 PM »
I was wondering in some situations is it allowed to void it or disconnect?
Today a group of males tried to rape my character but I am not going to sit their and role play that because it's gross and degrading.

Considering that's a real RP situation then you would be forced to weather you like it or not. Unless it was just a group of minges doing it somewhere in the UCH stairwell or in front of nexus.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:04:56 PM »
If a character is being raped, and you do not wish to sit and watch the SexRP, you ask the other character(s) to timeskip it. So for example: "/it A female is being raped over the time" or something along these lines.
It's understandable nobody likes to watch this kind of SexRP.

If they don't agree though, you call an admin to solve the situation.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 06:50:31 PM »
Alright thanks for the advice just I had a semi rapey experience in the past and makes me super uncomfortable when stuff like this happens.

Fucka you haters XD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal