Author Topic: Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications ||::>  (Read 19545 times)

Offline {General} Wargoney

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications ||::>
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2011, 07:07:18 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:Korvak

IC Character Name:Korvak Smith

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 Korvak Likes what the Universal union did to earth. His mother died at birth. Korvak killed his father at the age of 18. He always liked the feel for power.
When korvak became 23 When the combine invaded. The combine won in 7 hours. Korvak had admired them ever since that. Korvak was herded into city 18. He liked how the Universal Union in this area kept everything at peace. Then he wondered how he could join up so he asked a officer. The officer told him he needed to be a loyalist, so korvak started gaining points by doing tasks for the Universal Union.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal
Trustworthy
No emotion

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
 In The combine I will be excepting many things. I Know I will not get all these things at first though. I will have to earn a lot of the things I am expecting. So these are the thing I am expecting.
I am Expecting Good food, Respect, and Clean clothes. I am also expecting The Universal Union to make peace and prosperity. I am expecting to protect the civilized people and destroy the uncivilized. These are the thing I am excepting.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 I was born in the year 1993. My mom died on birth and my dad was a drunk. Every day he would come home to beat me and call me pathetic. At the age o 16 He made me Fake my age and start working in the mines with him and his friends every day they would all beat me repeatedly.
At the age of 18 My dad tried to Beat me one last time but I wouldn’t let him. I killed my father that day and I just smiled. I had always hated every one. It was 2011 when this happened I had been on the run from the police ever since then.
On the year of 2016 the combine invaded. I was the only in my family that survived. The combine started herding people into cities. I ended up getting C18 I had a good life there. I always followed the laws and I did tasks for the Universal union from cleaning up the streets to reporting rebels. As my loyalty points accumulated I became a true loyalist. I got my armband from an Ofc, before he gave it to me he radioed in to a higher rank asking if he should give me I, when he did he told me good luck. Then I knew what I was going to do next join the Union.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
 I have probably played on role-playing servers for a year or two. 

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
 I have played on serious role-playing servers for around 5-6 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
 I have Probably Played on Catalyst Gaming for a week.

4. What Time zone are you in?
EST (US, Canada

5. In what country do you live?
 United States

6. How old are you? 13

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
 Playing Star wars Galaxy.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes I consider myself a Good listener.

IC Section

Full Name:Korvak Smith
CID:43758
Height:6’8
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight:120
Mental Distinctions: None that are known
Mental Defects: None that are known
Mental Advantages: Follows Orders.
Notable Qualities: Strong and fast, corrects his mistakes, good a listening.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes I do regularly eat Authority Issued rations because I am told too.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes I am willing to die for the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I shall Remain loyal and Faithfull to the Universal Union as long as I live.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
So I can protect the civilized and get rid of the uncivilized People. Making peace and prosperity for the universal Union

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Korvak Smith hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied - Application does not meet requirements in sections 1,3, and 4.
God dangit i posted thr wroung stiniin aplication this was my unfinshed version FUCK!!!

Offline The Sage

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications ||::>
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:Gunnerstrip7

IC Character Name:Alex Marx

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Alex Marx has wanted to help the world in some way, he was going to attempt to become a military officer after college. This was caused by growing up in a troubled neighborhood. It wasn’t technically a bad neighborhood but it was beginning to be troubled by a gang only known as
“The Red Saints”

Not only did he try to put up with this, he eventually did something about it, getting away with it somehow. Throughout his late adolescent years he had been getting average marks on his school grades. Still somehow he felt like he could do even more to help people. Not just his own neighborhood, but everybody.
The Resonance Cascade stopped his plans for a military profession. He was moved into the city and tried to keep the place safe, although he never joined the police, instead he relied on being a vigilantly. Once the Combine arrived and the 7 hour war ended as quickly as it began, he began to forget his past thanks to brainwashing and began worshiping the combine as the perfect peacekeepers of earth.
2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Lawful to critical points, obedient even before brainwashing, Cruel if he believes it is what the law requires, Witty.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
Me: I expect serving for the CCA will help me widen my horizons on the role playing front. Being on the other side of the oppression would bring a since of dominance. Following strict rules might be a downside but it in my opinion will help me get better at Role Playing.

Alex: For Alex he is expecting to be able to help keep law and order on the streets. While he is unaware of the brain washing he is receiving, he embraces it as a factor of him getting better at his profession. He knows that in the Civil Protection he will have to follow the rules to a T and go through training drills for a while before he can be deemed a worthy Civil Protection unit.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.Born in a nice neighborhood when he was a baby, Alex was brought up to believe in law and order especially at his most sensitive age. The way he was told he believed that Law should be maintained by any means necessary. This would be a component to his later life more than anyone would have expected.

Throughout his childhood and adolescents he and other kids were tormented by a gang.  This was a contribution to wanting to help others…no matter the cost. When he was 18 and in his senior year of high school, he gathered a group of friends who wanted the same thing he did. They gathered a small armament from their parents who all had some kind of weapon to defend themselves. 
When the gang approached their normal tormenting spot, the rag tag teen militia opened fire. It was horrible as the gang had its own weapons, everyone either died or was crippled…all but Alex. He had survived thanks to his quick wits to hide behind something right before the gang started shooting.

When the cops showed up at the scene of the shootout, Alex was already gone. He ran away as he didn’t want to deal with the cops. He came back a few days later, saying he got heard the gunshots and had hid in a house down the block until the cops were done with the search as it blocked off the path to his house. His parents bought his story and life continued like it did, Alex however was changed from seeing everyone dying in front of him. He was…colder then he used to be, although it was not noticed by anyone not even himself.

Years later, during his college years was when the Resonance Cascade and the destruction of black mesa occurred. He and everyone else at the college was moved into the city and settled there, this all occurred during the very end of his senior year. He had to drop the rest of his education plans as there was no way to learn otherwise at the time. Most of the adults had taken up arms to protect the city.
When the seven hour war occurred Alex hid for the duration of it. The combine had stormed the building he was in and dragged them all off to city 72(Houston Texas) where they all were doomed to stay for their lives, most of them at least. He was forced to board a train after living in city 72 for a few years, where he learned to respect,obey, and help the combine in any way possible. The train sent him to City 18 where he resides even now in 2016,finally deciding to aspire to help the city maintain the peace.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? I have been Role Playing on servers for over a year now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? For about 6 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? I have been on the servers for a month of gathered on and off time.

4. What Time zone are you in? Central Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live? The United States of America.

6. How old are you? 18

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? I would say when I was in a faction war in a Fallout server, a group of soldiers on my side survived for almost the whole match.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Alex Marx
CID: #90264
Height:5 feet 8 inches
Hair Colour jet black
Eye Colour: dark brown
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Weight: 162 lbs
Mental Distinctions: extremely obedient to his commanding officers.
Mental Defects: He can be blissfully unaware of what he is doing if he believes his objective will help the town.
Mental Advantages:He is extremely quick witted.
Notable Qualities: His extremely lawful nature is rare among people now adays.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?No I haven’t

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?Of course.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? I take full responsibility for any actions I preform and those under my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Until the day I die!

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?I want to join the Combine Civil Authority to keep law and order on the streets of City 18 and everywhere else I am needed. I feel that the combine will help me achieve my goal of keeping the Law maintained no matter the cost.

I, Alex Marx hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - application does not meet requirements.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 12:49:54 AM by RTLK - brbgmod »

Shenanigans101

Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications ||::>
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2011, 01:14:42 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:
Shenanigans

IC Character Name:
Rett Mason

Rett Mason would only like to see the world get better. He thinks living under the rule of the combine is something we can live with. He sees it being better than living under the unlawful, thug like barbarians that call them selves rebels. He sees the rebels as nothing but thugs. He is sick of walking through the apartment block and getting mugged by anti-citizens. Rett feels that if he where given some power and a stun stick he could help change the city for the better.

Rett feels that we could use this gift we where given for another chance for humanity to improve its self under such a well developed race such as the combine. He thinks that if they can do this well for themselves, maybe we can learn something from them. Rett would like to see the rebels snuffed out completely and he would like to help the combine improve everyone's lives. He is impressed by how strong they are, they took the earth in only 7 hours. He is also impressed by there technological advances of there cities and equipment.

Rett was not a popular person as he grew up. People often picked on him for being quiet and having a different name then most people, They would torment him with out end. Another factor that led Rett to who he is now is he grew up in extreme poverty. His parents were not bad people, neither was he. They could just not get a break in life, So Rett went many nights hungry. Rett enjoys the meals every day that CCA distribute in rations.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
 Rett is a very intelligent, but quiet man. Rett is a quick learner and he is very observant. Rett can hold a vendetta for a long time however, which depending on the situation could be taken as good or bad. However Rett is a pretty good person for the most part.

To be honest Rett has no idea what to expect for sure, But he hopes to make a good Civil Protection unit. He is looking forward to a higher status and doing his part to help push society forward. Rett will enjoy the ability to hold a little bit of power in the city. Rett is also looking forward to being a hero and stopping any anti-citizens in the city and making it a safer place for the citizens that would like to have a better life.

I also have no idea what to expect, I have only been on the stun side of the stun stick so far. I am looking forward to whole new RP experiences and opportunities.This will give me a brand new chance at a new type of person to be.  I will also enjoy having a bit of power in the city, and be taking in a whole new side of the story. Also I think patrol and guard duty, like at the train station or at ration distribution looks like a lot of fun.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.

Rett does not know exactly what his birth date is, Why think about that kind of thing when there is much more to worry about? However if Rett had to say a number he would guess in his late 20's early 30's. Rett grew up in small town in the united states. Rett is the only son of Peter and Mary Mason. Rett grew up in a very hard situation for a young boy to grow up in. His parents where not bad people by any means, They where just very unlucky when it came to breaks in life. Rett went many nights with out food or running water in his home.

At about the age of 12 Rett's Father Peter was killed by a man breaking into there home, trying to loot the few things they had owned that they spent there whole life working for. Rett remembers the look in the mans eyes as he shot his father and took almost everything. It was almost as if the man was happy. From that point on Rett vowed that he would always earn whatever he wanted, He promised to never take anything from anyone.

Rett's school life was very hard. Rett had no friends, he sat alone wherever he went. The other kids often bullied him for not having a dad anymore and being poor. Nobody except his mother would listen to him that he was being bullied. Rett got up and went every day even knowing what would happen anytime he did go. Rett took his hate for everyone and used it to fuel him making perfect grades hoping one day he would be in charge of them.

The two kids that bullied Rett the most where named Kenny and Brandon. They would beat him to a pulp every day. They had a rebellious attitude, they would fight with the teachers all the time. One day Rett got a new book. 1984 by George Orwell. It was his favorite book he had ever read, although not because of the human will fighting authority. It was because he imagined the bullies as the citizens and him as one of the "Thought Police." However The two boys saw him reading the book alone in his " Happy place" near a small river behind the school. The two boys took the book and tossed it into the river, destroying the book. Rett went in after it, but Kenny, one of the boys held him down trying to drown him. Rett ended up Kicking the boy and running to a public place for safety, never seeing the book again.

Going forward a bit, after the seven hour war. Rett currently lived in city 11. Rett was one day walking down the road holding his rations after just reviving them. When all of a sudden hears a few voices, Talking bad about the combine. He sticks his head in and sees a face he could never forget. It was Kenny from his child hood. Rett saw this a perfect chance for revenge. He went straight to a CP unit and reported it. Seeing Kenny get taken away, probably to be amputated based off how much he was talking, felt really good. He then realized he wants to snuff out more rebels like this. Maybe one day he could  be the one that gets to take care of the rebels.

So Rett went to work very hard to get his loyalist armband, He swept streets, reported anti-citizens, and anything else the CCA asked of him. One day a CP unit saw him working very hard and decided to give him the arm band. After a while Rett went and got a application to fill out.  So Rett went home and got right to work on the application.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
For about a year and a half on Garry's mod. A bit longer on other games.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Most of the time, serious drew me straight to it.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
A few months now.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern time zone, EST.

5. In what country do you live?
The United States.

6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It would have to be the time I was in detainment for a different guy, on this server. I had a very cool chat with a CP unit about how he felt what he was doing to the citizens was the right thing to do.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Rett Mason
CID: 99520.
Height: 5’11”.
Hair Colour Black.
Eye Colour: Dark Brown..
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Weight: 152 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Observant, loyal, quick learner, and very intelligent.
Mental Defects: None that I am aware of.
Mental Advantages: Educated, thinks fast, and very observant.
Notable Qualities: I am very loyal and will do any task put before me. I respect rank. I have a passion of snuffing out rebels.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have never been detained.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I consume rations when ever they are distributed, along with buying my own food from the local CWU store.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I will work for the good of the CCA until my death.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I believe any one under my command, including myself need to take the responsibility of anything done.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, until the day I die.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I would like to push forward the control of the CCA, I wish to snuff out any acts of rebellion in the city I am stationed in.

I, _Rett_Mason_ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal