Author Topic: Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications ||::>  (Read 19545 times)

Offline Sir Muffin [M.B]

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications ||::>
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 07:34:49 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:
Sir Muffin [M.B]

IC Character Name:
Ivan Lukyan

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

Ivan was a criminal most of his life, stealing from the weak. Taking orders from the strong, he was well built for this life; He loved every second of it. But when the combine invaded, he was forced to act civil; otherwise he would have gotten killed.
Ivan hated the combine, He hated how they ruled earth with an iron fist, he reminisced of the times where he ruled cities, when he could kill people and no one would do anything about it. He eventually came to like them; some of the officers reminded him of his old friends from the groups he used to be in, Strong willed people. After many weeks of being relocated as he just started to get adjusted to the city, he was relocated one final time, where he remains there now. Turning in lawbreakers and doing various jobs to help the community.
When Ivan received his loyalist armband, he was very excited. It was like he was accepted into a new organization. He was overjoyed that his work had gotten him somewhere, and vowed to do more things for the community, and the civil union. He was also told he could apply for MPF police force, he thought about this for many days. Constantly asking himself, “Where do I see myself in the U.U in 20 years?” he thought of all the respect and glory he could have gotten. Then he decided.
He was joining the MPF.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
-Strong
-Loyal
-Respectful
-Strongly Obeys orders right down to the letter.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
OCCLY- I’ve been combine on Many, many servers .I expect what I expected out of them, I hope to meet new people, I also hope that this gives me the chance to develop and further my role-play abilities, And most of all, To have fun.
ICLY- Ivan believes that by becoming a Combine Civil Authority, he will be able to gain Authority, Learn new things about the combine, which he had been very interested in ever since they came. He also wishes to further improve civil Society. Helping out wherever and whenever he can. He also wants to help in the apprehension of Anti-Civil Persons But most of all. Ivan wants to feel like he is part of something bigger and better than the rest of everyone else.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Ivan was born in the late 60s’ Orphaned as a child, he was sent to one of Russia’s’ many orphanages.  He saw many kids being taken from the orphanage by adults, many of them his friends, eventually, after asking the orphanage supervisors a lot, they told him the truth about where he was born, what they did here. Eventually, he started to hate everything about the place. Everything changed when he was thrown onto the streets when he turned 18.

Ivan was picked up by a high ranking member of the Orekhovskaya gang a well known crime organization based in Moscow active in the late 80’s and early 90’s. Ivan had to follow many orders; some of those orders were to kill people told directly to him from the leader of the gang Sergei Timofeyev. He treated the gang members like his family, doing exactly as instructed right down to the letter. The group died when Timofeyev was assassinated in a car bomb in 1994. Not wanting to be anything else, Ivan joined up with the Solntsevskaya Bratva, which was where most of the surviving members of the Orekhovskaya gang ended up.
 Sergei Mikhailov was the leader of the Solntsevskaya Bratva Ivan did many jobs for the gang, starting from the lowest ranking member he stole cars, trafficked drugs, and stole many times. He continued to gain recognition in the gang. He was forced to leave the gang in 2009 when he became romantically involved with one of the gangs’ Prostitutes; the prostitute was killed in front of him while he was forced to watch.

In 2009, he was forced to get an honest job, job searching for days with no sleep; most of his job applications were denied and he got desperate. He took up mugging people on the deserted streets, praying on the weak, just like he was shown in the various Gangs and Mafias he had been in. Unfortunately he barley scraped enough cash to live.
Then one day, Ivan was evicted his cheap apartment, he couldn’t afford to pay the rent. On his first night sleeping on the streets huddled up in a stolen, torn blanket he grabbed from this old, homeless woman The combine invaded. All he could hear were large explosions, he hid down a dark ally in a large dumpster. In the morning when he stuck his head out, the city he once knew for the whole of his life, Was reduced to a pile of ashes. He was relocated to city 18 in 2011. He took this as a chance to become a better person. He vowed not to steal again. And still keeps to that promise today.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since I was 11, so around 4 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 and a ½ to 2 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a week, most of that was about a few months ago, i recently started playing again after a friend told me that it’s great.

4. What Time zone are you in?
         EST

5. In what country do you live?
Australia

6. How old are you?
14, 15 on 21’th of August.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Hm. One of my most memorial of role-playing experience was about 2 years ago, This was on Darkrp: I was Mayor, and I decided to take up communism as the cities form of government, I made loads of Hammer and Sickle signs and I stuck them all around town, then i made guns completely illegal, and i made it that if you want food, you have to apply for a citizenship, And then you received food every 3 minutes when you show the Police officer on duty your citizenship paper.
I was demoted in about a hour. For (Badrp mayor)
Didn’t stop me trying the same thing on another server.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I believe that I am a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Ivan Lukyan
CID: 71203
Height: 2.1 meters or 6.9 feet
Hair Colour brown
Eye Colour: brown
Sexual Orientation:straight
Weight:90 kilograms or 200 pounds
Mental Distinctions:Non-Applicable
Mental Defects: Not applicable.
Mental Advantages: Not applicable.
Notable Qualities:Strong, Loyal, Respectful, Great Listener

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, on the occasion I am in Possession of one

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I fully accept and understand.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, For as long as i draw breath, my allegiance will be to the Universal Union

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to help the Universal Union apprehending Criminals, Preserve Civil Society to the full and best of my ability.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Ivan Lukyan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied - Section three is too short.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:22:10 PM by RTLK - brbdead »

Shenanigans101

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 09:35:58 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Shenanigans

IC Character Name: Rett Mason

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 Rett has never been a rule breaker. He often keeps to himself. He never sits around to listen to plots of rebellion. This keeps him out of trouble; however it leaves him no way to make friends, and leaves him vulnerable to getting mugged for living alone.
  One day Rett was walking down the street alone when someone tried to mug him. They beat him up and took tried to take his things. Just then a CP officer came up and arrested the man and let Rett walk home. Since that day Rett thought he wanted to help keep peace and order in the city.
  Rett then went to work for loyalist points. He swept the streets, reported crimes, and just helped in any way he could. One day while sweeping the streets he realized he was being followed and watched by a high ranking officer. The officer then called him over to give him his armband. So he went home to start his application right away.

-Caring but stern
-Somewhat lazy, but hopes to improve this while on the force 
-Very intelligent         

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
 Rett and I are looking forward to getting a little respect and having an elevated status. Also being the one behind the mask and stun stick would be nice for a change. We will take our duty maturely and be responsible about it. We would also like to help keep order around the city as much as we can.
 We look forward to stopping anti-citizens and making life in the city a little less dangerous. We do not want anyone to have to deal with being mugged again. We are also looking forward to the excitement of stopping any rebels trying to disrupt the peace of the city. We would like to be able to do more than just report it and hope someone gets to it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
  Rett never got to meet his birth parents nor did he ever want to. He was bitter towards them for abandoning him at an orphanage in Seattle Washington. Since Rett was just left on the door step of the orphanage no actual date of birth was actually confirmed, however they told him that it was about January 22nd 1990. Growing up in an orphanage is very hard on a young boy; he developed many issues such as trust issues and the fear of being alone.
  You would think Rett would become very cold and brutal, however he decided that closing himself off would not accomplish anything. That does not mean Rett was wimpy in anyway, Rett was a very tough person that did not rely on others for support. Around 16 rett got kicked out of the orphanage for being too rebellious. Rett then went to start a new life in Seattle, the only place he knew. He managed to get a job as a dishwasher for a local restaurant. He lived in a single room apartment and stayed at that job until the combine came to invade.
 Rett was moved to city near Seattle. There he met the love of his life Beth Stark. They quickly fell madly in love and it stayed that way for a long time, until one day she just disappeared. He never found out why but his abandonment issues grew worse because of this. All his memories of these events where forgotten by drinking the Breen’s water, all except his issues which developed because of his past and the Beth incident. Shortly thereafter Rett was moved to city 18 which he still currently lives. Rett did not make many friends hee, not because he was shunned or outcasted, but because he chooses to not be hurt by people again. That is where he had the whole experience that made him want to become a CP officer. 

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? For a few years now.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?The same amount of time as role play in general, because the serious RP directly drew me to it.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? For about a month now.

4. What Time zone are you in? eastern US

5. In what country do you live?United states

6. How old are you?17

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?Being in a bunker in the outlands server and just sharing stories with other refugees.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?Yes, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Rett Mason
CID: 25007
Height: 5”10
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Sexual Orientation: straight
Weight: 155 lbs
Mental Distinctions: none
Mental Defects: abandonment issues
Mental Advantages: A above average IQ
Notable Qualities: Works smarter not harder, And Good at working alone if needed.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No, do not plan to either.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes, every time I can eat.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes, If they are under my command then it might as well be me out there.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?To uphold peace and law within the city.

I, _Rett Mason_______ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Section 1 is way too short.  Denied
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:23:13 PM by RTLK - brbdead »

Offline Gia251

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:Gia251

IC Character Name:David Smith

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.My character David Smith is so lonely, and hungry, desperate to do something worthy with his life before he dies. He's come up with many ideas, but none of them work. Trying to become a Civil Worker, trying to make friends, But people tell him to piss off, Because he likes the Combine.
And so he had one last idea, Joining the Metro Police force.He was so exited about the idea when it came up, all that was going in his mind was, Weapons, Body armour, exiting missions. And he was so forced into this idea from his brain, he went and put an application in, once he had done that, He had waited and waited days for the combine to tell him that he had been accepted. During the time he was waiting to be accepted he read many books about the Combine and how great they are and how safe they made the citizens. He only used the research booths provided by the Universal Union and no other way to research. When he was done, his great mind filled with knowledge, He went into his Civil Union Housing apartment and thought...

He had thought of what he was going to do when he got accepted, First he thought of patrolling, and watching anyone to see what they would do wrong. Then he thought he might get promoted and training other recruits how to handle delicate situations. and how to use a weapon when needed most. He was so exited about the job, and he can't wait for it. He has seen what they can do to keep order around the city, and how they deal greatly and effectively with anti-citizen's.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)He is Trustworthy and lawfull and will patrol the city without trouble. He is Pure with absolutely no anti-civil points.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?Me and my character are expecting reasonable friendliness and reasonable food, with training and knowing how to deal with the most "toughest" anti citizen, I would expect to go on missions with the DvL and other MPF units around City 18.To be able to patrol around the plaza and deal with the citizens who are being idiots, and teaching them what NOT to do. To be able to tell everyone what to do if there is a problem and will call for backup when needed. If he wants to arrest somebody he calls in backup and he will confirm the suspect of any probelm and arrest him.  His background will be very respectable in his fellow officers eyes, and will be used to Unions advantage.
Always keeping the Union working,support you can call him. I expect further in time to obtain medical training to help my fellow Combine team ,wounded from any resistance, To make sure they live a healthy and happy life. Being able to help protect the citizens of the city by guarding hard points. Paroling  for any signs of danger/anti civil behavior. And to help raid buildings that may contain anti-citizen's or contraband. This would be the perfect live for him. This is what he has always expected.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.Back when he was a kid He watched as the combine took over in under 7 hours. He watched as they quickly controled every city, every block, and every citizen of the world. When he heard there was a rebelion going on and that they were winning he decided to start loyalty training. Years later after finished with the training He decided to join the Combine and push back the rebel scum. He would rather be safe, then risk his life just to be free. He has allways hated them, with the little lambda sign and how they all run around hiding when they are overpowered. After he heard that the rebels had a gravity gun he thought that it would be an honor to retrive it from the anti-citizens and take it back to the Nexus. After much reasearch of the Combine and reading many books about them like "Zen of the union" But he never read any other book then besides the ones handed out by the Universal Union. After many years studying and researching in private research booths He think he knows all about the combine but he was wrong.. Before he applied for the Combine Civil Authority what he didn't know was that the Combine were secretly creating a transportation  device that can transport anything to any other transportation device. But when he found out he wanted to Make sure he made it into the Combine Civil Authority team.Even though he was unaware that the Rebels had one, never would he think that would mean anything bad would happen. During the year 2016, he finally got is application looked at. After so much determination he knew the application would be accepted. After much hope this is where he stands today. In front of a folded document ready to open the application to see if he was accepted. This is where his story ends, and reality begins.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 6 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?5 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 5 years

4. What Time zone are you in?Eastern Timezone

5. In what country do you live?United states

6. How old are you?17

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? I called in a Anti-citzen with a gun and many CP's stormed the room.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?Yes, very much i watch the chat listening for any problems and help the combine whenever i could.

IC Section

Full Name: David Smith
CID: 70324
Height: 5'10"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 280 pounds
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Good listener and fast reflexes
Notable Qualities: Fast, acrobatic,strong.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? I eat rations everyday.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?I am willing to give my life to the cause of the UU.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?I accept all actions performed by me and those under my command as my own responsibility. I will follow the rules.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union forever.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?Because all my life i have seen these people as just Advanced Civil protection and there is not much action going on as a citizen and would like to join the force.

I, David Smith hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - Question 1 does not answer the actual question.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:28:16 PM by RTLK - brbdead »

Offline Swag Squad Leader

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2011, 11:42:46 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Todd Rome

IC Character Name: Kyle Rome

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. Kyle would make a great member of the Civil Protection because he has always been one to enforce. Kyle always saw Civil Protection as the good guys, but although most of his old friends would frown apon him. Kyle loved to watch as they would bust down his neighbors door and go in for the kill. It always excited Kyle.

Kyle's old friends gave up on him and abandoned him. Kyle still watched the Civil Protection to learn what they were doing, he is always interested on events going on. Even when Civil Protection would warn him to move back, he would always still be watching the beatdown.

Kyle is one of those "Traitors to mankind" he feels disgusted by Citizens when he walks by them. Although part of him wants to join for the special treatment. The exciting part of everyday when Kyle runs after a Citizen that is breaking the laws. By now, Kyle has no friends, only himself, and the reputation of his possibly new friends. The Civil Protection.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Kyle, 6'1" 200 pounds. Average looking man. Always listens, rarely talks. Very loyal to advisers.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? The Combine Civil Authority will be very exciting and a lot of hard work. It wont be like sitting around like a citizen. You are up and playing constantly and making sure citizens are following rules. Deep down Kyle is very curious and will explore many opportunities while Civil Protection.

Kyle's main goal will be to follow command. He doesnt want citizens having any fun. Kyle thinks he is better than other citizens and he is not afraid to prove it. Kyle is the man who will do anything to impress his boss. He doesnt wish a promotion, just to do the right thing. Kyle hopes he will become a stronger man

Kyle was born in a small notheast town in Illinois. As a child, Kyle had many friends and his teachers adored him. Kyle wasnt always popular but he always went out to do what was right. He never cared about what anyone else called him or said to him. All he cared about was himself. Kyle was always very smart in school. In highschool, he made honors classes with straight A's. He joined college and studied many things, including Criminal Justice, Health, Weaponry and Weapon Training. He married a young woman named Sarah at the age of 25. They were both 25, they thought about having children but figured it could wait a while. That year, both Kyle's mom and dad were murdered when a robber broke into their house. It was a very tragic day for Kyle, and he swore he would have his revenge, but that never happened because a couple years later the Combine had invaded earth. Kyle hoped he wouldnt be affected by it, but still he felt like it would happen. Many days later, the Combine landed in their city, and many people he have heard of recruited for the Civil Protection. Rebels came up everywhere. Kyle wanted to join the rebelion, since he had a skill of criminal justice and weaponry training, he figured that the Rebels could benefit from him. But he figured his life wasnt worth it. The rebels were defeated and the city was controlled by the Combine. The buildings were completely destroyed. Kyle and his wife were left homeless. The Combine moved everyone who was left to a place called City 18. Kyle never felt safe here. He never knew if it was because of the threatening Combine, or the fact that he no longer had a place to call his own. He decieded that the best choice would be to enlist in the Combine Civil Authority.

OOC Details

Couple years on and off. 2007 - 2008

Central

United States

6. How old are you?

When I was playing Hl2RP, there was a major fight between the Rebels and Combine. Although I was not part of it, it was an awesome thing to watch, and hopefully soon ill be able to participate in something like that.

Yes, Sir

IC Section

Full Name: Kyle Rome
CID: 13731
Height: 6'1"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Weight: 200 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Small case of OCD
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: High IQ
Notable Qualities: Smart, great runner

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No

Yes

Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes
5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

To fully understand and devote myself to the Combine's laws and practices. Also, semi self beneficial.

I, Kyle Rome hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - Question 1 is not answered properly, and others are too short.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:29:12 PM by RTLK - brbdead »

Offline ad_theking

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2011, 11:52:03 PM »
OOC Section
OOC Name: Ad_theking
IC Character Name: Andery Wosniak
1):
Andrey Wosniak was born in 1984 grew up in the countries of Russia, He grew up in a familly of 3 with 2 sisters, him being the youngest. he was the son of  Cpt. Danil Wosniak in the Russian Forces so he was raised as a soldier, at his very young age, his father would teach him the concept of strengh and endurance, mental and physical, he would yell at him that Men don't Cry and that Men in theyre families had to be there for the familly and protect, his Father was mostly gone in missions, so he was to protect and serve for the family. He would also learn the Concept of Justice, equality, and Never, EVER let anyone live through Oppression.
His Father retierd From the Military becasue if a Hard case of PTSD and when the years went by, Andrey's father died of breathing problems, Stopped breathing in his sleep and choked to death. At the Age of 11 years old (1995), Andrey was tough Enough Mentally to Endure the pain and he knew what he had to do, take care and protect his sisters and Mother. in 2004 When the Portal Storm came in, Then the seven Hour war came in and The Combines Ruled the world. Andrey knew how to choose his battle, he did what he could to protect his sisters and he mother. All was left to do is survive Around this new world. in 2017, Andrey was moved to City 18, away from his family, but it was an order, he was used to listen to orders. so he went, and when he Arrived there, he had already noticed the lack of CP forces, the high rate of crimes, The concsience of his dad woke up into him, he knew he had to do something about it.
2):
        Hard Working
        Reliable
        Listens to orders
        Great Leader
        ADHD :(
        Always Positive
3):
OOC: Ive been admin on a Dark RP server for a while (not the minge kind of admin.) on OCRP I Usually play cop and when I do i play it well, realistically and I Play like a Cop should act. I excpect that Playing as CCA in HL2RP would be great becasue it would open uip brand new gameplay for me and it would be a great experience, and it will increase my RPing experience greatly
IC:back at City 36 (moscow) even if Andrey wasnt in the Combine force, he tried helping out as many people and as many Bad stuff from happenign in vity 36, also he would encourage Good usage of puting away Garbage and he would sweep the city, cleaning up and picking up every Item he would find around in the streets with the vorts. Arriving to City 18, Andrey saw the misery and Absolutely wanted to join the Combine forces into Helinping the Comunity Rebuilt itself, He also wanted to do soemthign filled wiht Action and serve Immediant justice, thats why he thought being in the streets Protecting this ciomunity, like he protected his family for 21 years.

4):
     Part 1: My childhood.
everytime my Father would see me, he would greet me with a smile, My father as a positive feloow, people would look up to him, would listen to him, he was someone to be around to, I know he was yealling at me, ut he never meant that to hurt me, I didnt like it, but I know he did that with love, becasue he feared I couldnt protect my familly when he would pass. I looked up to my fatehr a lot, I would work ith him all the time. he would teach me a lot of stuff. sometimes I thought he would be screamign at me becasue he didnt like me, becasue I wasnt worth it, what I woudl do is show him that I can do it, even at my very young age. I sometimes think I never had a childhood, I wish that I wouldve been a kid for once, but on the other end, I am glad my father tought me all he did, that he made me stronger. But he tought me that sometimes somehtings bother us, we just have to live with it and Endure it.
      Part 2: My father's Death
I was about to wake him up so we could Do a little PT together. I lifted his leg, how he taught me to wake p a crazy man, and he wasnt doing anything, his bady was cold... I chacked his Vitals and I was Shunt, he was lieing in his bed, dead... he died becasue of nothing, jhe didnt die by saving anyone, or by takeing anypain.. he just died doing nothing. it was that thougt that broke my heart the most, he wasn,t dead like he wanted to. I didnt know how to make my fdather happy, I knew that wouldve made him happy, and he didnt get it, that was a dark day for me. The instant Ic alled the Ambulance to go get the Body, I knew I had to be the man of the house, and there I was, I became my father, and I was proud about it. I knew that he was somewhere inside me, because that day, I changed completly, I felt like a soldier, like my father.
      Part 3: The Combines
I had done everything I could to protect my family during the seven hour war. My father had taught me to choose my battles, this was obviously one I could not win, i mean Heck, it took us 3 years to get to germany and capture Berlin... it took THEM 7 hours to take on EARTH!! so it was wiser to protect my family and keeping them alive however I could. we were quickly assigned to city 36, Wich was Moscow, I had been there a couple times, but it did not felt like Russian Anymore...
     Part 4: City 18.
At the Age of 32 years old, I was moved to city 18.Back in the days when I was at city 36, there were tons of Combines, they were doing a great job, i was helpuing out cleaning the cities with the vorts, by volontary Work. but when I came to city 18, there were barely any combines, there were citizens runnig everywhere, beating eachother and stealing stuff, there were the ocasional Combines who would wakl around, and then there  the citizen would calm down, but still.
      Part 5: the Descision
After a month  of living in my very shitty living quarter, barely leaving the apartement, I had no friends what so ever, the only reasons I would go out is to go get stuff to eat, I as so scare of gettign mugged or robbed. at that moment I had this conscience, it was my dad actualy speaking in my dreams, telling me that I shoudl do somethign about it, hown ever I could. the only ay I saw how is to join the Combine forces and HelpingCity 18 getting out of this misery.

OOC Details
1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 4 years
2. How long have you played on serious servers? 1 year
3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 2 months (7 if you want to count Orange Cosmos)
4. What Time zone are you in? Eastern Township
5. In what country do you live? Canada
6. How old are you? 16 years old
7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? OCRP, VG gaming, HL2RP
8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? A great one

IC Section
Full Name: Andrey Wosniak
CID: 35547 (I dont quite understand this aprt, I saw that its numbers so I just put a bunch in there)
Height: 6'2"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight: 175Lbs
Mental Distinctions: Is a tad bit Crazy
Mental Defects: ADHD
Mental Advantages: Out of the Box Thinker
Notable Qualities: keeps his strees in Highly stressfull environment/moments
1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No, I have always been an exceptional Citizen
2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? When im hungry...
3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? yes
5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes
6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? To protect, serve and ensure the quality of City 18, aswell as Doing any task that would be necessary into helping the living Quality of City 18 and its citizen, keeping order of the crowd and Riots in the city and ensure Protection against any attacks/situation involved with the city.

I, Andrey Wosniak hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - Spelling and Grammar need work.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:29:50 PM by RTLK - brbdead »
[={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome: we're assholes.

ad_theking: :D

* [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome high fives

[={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome: Same!

ad_theking: this is so funny, imma put this on my sig

ExtraTerrestrial-Starfish: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IM DRYING TO GET ONTO THE HL2RP SERVER BUT THE QUESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WRONG!!!!!!

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2011, 01:36:39 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:
Col. Avalanche

IC Character Name:
Scott Anders

My character, Scott Anders, has a strong passion towards the Combine. My character wishes to keep the cities in better order, doing anything he can to improve the surroundings. He has seen his fair share of anti-citizen activity, and wishes to be able to do more than just send a request via his request device. Seeing as the amount of units present in City 18 has shown to be limited, he saw the opportunity to apply for the Combine Civil Authority.

My character has been a witness to several injuries and accidents, at which no one has come to assist the injured other than himself. As Scott was a paramedic before the invasion of the Combine, he wants to pursue the path of a Nova. Being a paramedic has opened his eyes to many situations, and has taught him the importance of not only the role, but the importance of teamwork as well. Thus my character wishes to aid the cities in which he is stationed by aiding the wounded, as well as keeping order within the city itself.

Scott achieved Loyalist status rather quickly; performing duties such as cleaning streets, polishing several units’ boots, and reporting anti-citizen activity. Seeing the Universal Union as the only way to not only survive, but also prosper, my character applied for a position shortly after receiving his Loyalist armband. My character has submitted his application to a unit, and awaits a response from the Combine Civil Authority. In the meantime, my character carefully observed the ways, procedures, and actions of units, trying to understand their system better.

My character is very mature, intelligent and understanding in the medical field. He has proven to be very honest, even if he knows that the outcome of the situation will not favour him. He is dedicated and hardworking. Being a quick learner has been one of his traits since his youth.

My expectations of the Combine Civil Authority for my character are the same as for my previous character. My character will be encouraged to follow the ranking structure, and will be sometimes forced to do some things that, deep inside, he doesn’t want to do. Scott will be further disciplined and taught many techniques and procedures with which he is not familiar with. He will also experience major, quick, physical changes due to the medications he will encounter upon his recruitment.

For myself, I expect as much of the Combine Civil Authority, again, as I did for my other character. It will be disciplined in-character, and will take time to progress through the ranks. Being soft as a recruit will be rather challenging for me, as I have been raised in a strict manner, and take positions, even if in-game, very seriously, despite my ranks. Once again, following the authorisations systems shouldn’t be a challenge for me, as I am aware of the importance of them, and have been a part of many RPs in which ranks were to be followed.

Scott Anders was born on September 22nd, 1981, in the city of Toronto, Canada. He grew up in a very disciplined middle-class family, and was expected much of at early ages. Scott took his first steps at 11 months, which was slightly longer than it took his older brother. Scott Anders began speaking in small sentences a few months before his second birthday.

Scott went to a local elementary school, which is where he began socialising and meeting new friends. His teachers were often impressed by Scott’s listening skills, and have made many remarks about him being a quick learner. The young boy earned good grades in school, and has often been trying to be better than his older brother, Adam, who was 3 years older than himself. Yet, both brothers got along very well, despite their rivalry.

Scott moved onto high school, after a successful graduation from elementary; earning awards for excelling in English, Mathematics, and Science. In high school, Scott worked hard for his grades, but always made time for extra-curricular activities outside his studies; often spending time with his friends and investing time in the Israeli martial art of Krav Maga. The adolescent progressed through the grades in high school, as well as the levels in Krav Maga, with excellent performances. The young boy graduated high school with an Honour Roll, and moved onto a medical university, to pursue his interest in the medicinal field.

After completing university, and going through many different jobs and responsibilities around one of Toronto’s hospitals, Scott realised that being a paramedic is the duty fit for him. He found himself enjoying being the first to arrive as help at different scenes, working in dangerous situations, as well as saving those who would’ve otherwise died. It was during one of his duties that the word of the Combine attack spread upon the world. Major urban cities were rumoured to have been captured. Military forces were rumoured to be either dead or scattered.

Toronto, too, has surrendered to the dominant Combine forces, and gave in to their attack. Scott was passed through several searches, given his standard city jumpsuit, and a ration packet, after which he was released into the city with the other civilians like himself. During his placements throughout the different cities, Scott came to understand that co-operation is vital for everyone’s survival. He understood that the Combine dominated any forces of resistance put up against them, as he, himself, has witnessed. Scott began observing other citizens, as well as some of the units, and has noticed some being awarded with Loyalist Points for their actions.

Scott quickly picked up on the act, and began requesting duties and tasks from the units he came across, in hopes of receiving some of the perks that the Loyalists received. He polished shoes, cleaned streets and housing blocks, reported anti-citizen activity, and other forms of assistance, which have, in one way or another, lead to a better city for the Universal Union. Seeing the limited amount of units while stationed in City 18, Scott asked a unit for an application, and decided to fill it out, hoping to enrol into the Combine Civil Authority, and one day, too, work side by side with the units he has come across.

OOC Details

For about 1300 hours in Garry’s Mod. Other games were mostly singe player role plays; such as a specific way of life in Oblivion, etc.

Over 1300 hours in Garry’s Mod.

A couple of months, 3-5, maybe.

Eastern time zone, EST.

Canada.

6. How old are you?

Not sure about this; but probably on BnT’s World War 3 server, when I was a Staff Sergeant on the Globalists. We had an event where a First Lieutenant seemed very out of place, and lead a mission; and when we were returning back to base, he tried to order detainment of a Second Lieutenant and a Corporal, upon which we lead a mutiny against him, and got rid of him.

Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Scott Anders.
CID: 99520.
Height: 5’11”.
Hair Colour Brown.
Eye Colour: Green.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Weight: 168 Lbs, or 77kg.
Mental Distinctions: Tentative, fast reaction, quick learner.
Mental Defects: None that I am aware of.
Mental Advantages: Educated, plans things quickly, can find connections between two things very fast.
Notable Qualities: I am a very good listener, respect every rank that I come about. I have a lot of knowledge concerning many different topics and subjects. I am quick to relate two things and find a connection between them. I can quickly come up with an effective plan, or solution, to a situation. I am very noble and have many leadership skills.

No, I have never been detained for any purpose what-so-ever.

Yes, I consume rations shortly after every ration cycle. I also purchase Universal Union branded food from local Civil Workers, and other citizens, for my own consumption.

Yes, I will do my best to assist the Universal Union in achieving their goal, even if results in death.

I, and I only, am responsible for my own actions, as well as the actions of  those who are under my command.

Yes.

I wish to join the Combine Civil Authority to assist the Universal Union in any way possible. I want to encourage Universal Union’s supremacy and dominance. As well; I wish to pursue the path of a Nova unit, and hope to enlist in Nova.

I, _Scott Anders_ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Accepted for interview. Pending Loyalist check. (8/7/11)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 11:30:59 PM by RTLK - brbdead »

Offline JACK SPARROW

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2011, 06:56:01 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:
David
IC Character Name:
Dave Lafferty
My character has had... A past with the resistance. He wears a glove on his left hand and has a scar on his right eye because of them. When he was encountered by the resistance, he was wearing his armband; they saw and immediately jumped him. He was ready for this though, he was able to hold them off until they could get him to the ground and they cut his hand off. He wants only for the resistance and rebels to feel the pain he's had since he had to get the robotic replacement. They will pay for their actions with blood.

Now he looks in hatred of the resistance. He lives every day remembering the pain he suffered, and vows to kill every member of the resistance he can catch with every little rebel too. Thise who oppose him are promised to suffer when this man joins the CCA. His cause of suffering will not be for because it's fun or because he has power, but for revenge. This man will end life, and it will be for the union. This is his promise, and he has been a man of his word. This of course only applies to the loyalists, the anti-citizens can go get amputated. He is ready for the suit of the CCA, and he's willing to do anything to prove it.

His future is boundless, he is the omen of power that grips the resistance and breaks its willpower. He will use his stunstick to punish those who disobey and are anti-civil. He uses his pistol to kill those who would want to kill him. He will personally use his now mechanical left hand to beat every resistance member he crosses in close quarters combat. This will be the pain they feel, but it will never make up for the pain they gave to him, a permanant scar of cutting off his hand and the scar over his right eye from the blade they used. All who are with their ideals shall be amputated slowly and painfully.
My character is a Loyal, law-enforcing type who wants revenge.

I will expect it to be a tedious, life risking job. It will require training, self discipline, and must learn ways of the combine he doesn't even know yet. He will remove the mental imperfect from those they would endanger, and remove those who would also threaten civil peoples lives. He will be one of many, who are ready to keep things civilized in society.

This is a tough job meant for those ready to take on the task of becoming a CP unit. Moving through the ranks will not be important, as long as he is in the MPF. He will learn to respect his brothers in arms and keep them protected while they protect them. He will be a soldier of the city.

My life was simple, a farmers life of taking care of animals and making a living off of them, popping animals that would threaten mine with a .223 remington 700 rifle. I have trained myself to use a weapon with simple rules. Rule one: Do not aim at something unless you are ready to kill it. Rule two: Red means dead, so until you want something dead, the safety is on. Rule three: If you're not using the weapon and you don't plan on it, keep the weapon unloaded and chambered. These rules will protect you and those around you you don't want to hurt, from getting hurt. I am applying the MPF to use my knowledge with others to make the world a better place for the Union, and the civil citizens.

I now live in the city, a beautiful area full of thriving life and protection immediately when I need it, which is often. All the resistance and rebels fear to touch us loyalists and do not wish to even get near or bother us. It's a simple life, where we can be free of the thoughts we do not wish to have in society and no one is picked on for their differences of thought except when against combine law. Everyone as long acting civil are treated equally. It is a much simpler life.

OOC Details
He is a serious man who takes every bit of combat a memory. He keeps those he wants to safe, and those he wants to disciplined or dead. Dave is the man for any insertion, support, or defence job in the MPF and he will prove it as an MPF unit.
Months worth of playtime on another HL2RP server that's still alive. I'm already a CP unit on that server.
Same as the last question, in recent months.
Weeks, almost months.
Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
United States of America
6. How old are you?
15 years old
When a girl was playing and wanted to resist arrest, she won a bunch of resists until I caught her without her killing me, and finally got to amputate her.
Yes, yes I am.

IC Section

Full Name: Dave Lafferty
CID: #06101
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Why would I have any? Supression fields...
Weight: 160 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Hate for the rebels and resistance
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: I have quick reflexes and am a thoughtfull person.
Notable Qualities: Accuracy with a sniper rifle

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No, I have not recieved one.

Yes, I get hungry.
Yes, I am ready and willing.
Yes, I do.
Yes, I will.
I want to crush the resistance, any rebels, and keep the city a civil one.

I, Dave Lafferty hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied - Answers are too short
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:03:15 AM by RTLK - brbdead »

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 12:30:06 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:
Critical
IC Character Name:
Joe Bendanci
Well, my character wants to join the Combine Civil Authority because, he wants to keep peace maintained in the city.Also he would like to find rebels and kill them (when high enough rank to search D2.), Ulimately he dislikes rebels based on what he saw during the war. He vowes to protect anyone and not only protect but inforce the rules strictly. He wants to punish people who deserve it, and maybe get to use a gun (Lol)
Anyhow he has very little experiance with a gun, (When he was young he used to play with bb guns)
So, now that hes at the table to one of the most beloved ranks in the city, he is just exicted.What led him to apply? Well while walking 3 rebels jumped out of no where robbed him and destoryed his request device, and stole his armband (he got it back) so he vowed to get payback.He would just investigate all day until he found some what information and use it agaisnt the rebels.
My character is Lonely because he doesnt know who to trust, expect for the combine, because he studies the citizens actions.Not only is he Lonely he is also trustworthy because he always respects the combine, and stays up all night and day trying to help them.He is just very enraged at what is happening.
3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?Well I think the Combine Civil Authority would like him because he has a awesome memory- not to brag but he remembers frequencies like the back of his hand.Tell him something,he will charish it and remember it for as long as he lives.

Any how he is very smart, focused, and loyal, So dont expect him to betray you any time soon.
   Just his life has made him stronger, and almost like a bodybag (He used to get beat up a lot)
   He also is very good with technology, because he likes to study varies of things.Mostly technology and The combine.

Just making the cut young Joe Bendanci saw the Combine take over the world on his 18th birthday.As he remembers he saw guns, fires, explosions and worst of all rebels killing his own mother (after words)
He was forced to take a gun but threw it down, because he knew nothing of shooting and hid.While in his attic he stashed everything, Books, food, water, and his inherited 40 tokens.
But he ran out of resources and was forced to move to the city.

His favorite thing about the city was the rations, food, water, and money.Of course he loved the
    supplements because they made him forgot about that long, bloody war.But it all came back and
    scarred him.Basicly he just survived lonely,mean, and inside unhappy.Showing he was in the war his
    were burned and never healed.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?Maybe about 2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?I would say 6-10 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 2 months now

4. What Time zone are you in?Eastern time zone

5. In what country do you live?United States of America

6. How old are you?15

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?When I was IC converted to a OTA (on another server) and searched D2

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?Yes, I remember everything

IC Section

Full Name: Joe Bendanci
CID:
Height:6"3
Hair ColourDark brown
Eye Colour:Green
Sexual Orientation: Forgot what that means
Weight: Around 190lbs
Mental Distinctions:Almost like a smart ass lol
Mental Defects:Has a good memory- making him remember the war
Mental Advantages:Intelligent remebers everything
Notable Qualities:Calutcates like no other.

No.
Yes of course they make me feel in great shape
Yes, I will do whatever, and whenever commaned and will do for the rest of my life
Yes.
Of course I think its almost the royal treatment
To restore peace and loyalty to the city, to bust the rebels and help all others who were scarred during the war.

I, Joe Bendanci  hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - Answers are too short
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:03:55 AM by RTLK - brbdead »

Offline [DFP] Fier

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2011, 12:48:51 PM »
NOT FINISHED .. DO NOT DENIE OR ACCEPT/PENDING!Soon will be finished .. this is Save 2 of /23\ or /5\(days)
OOC Name:Jason

IC Character Name:Jason Marques

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.My character Jason Marques wishs to the CCA because he wants to help fight the Rebels and sometimes help torture people for the heck of it!Jason Marques wished to join the CCA because he needed to have the strength to fight the Rebels,though he was a rebel to his parents if he does..He doesn't care(IC/OOC)What lead my character to this was:Knowing that he should be strong to fight Rebels,trying to give pain back to others,and having a great time in the CCA!
Leaving this...Jason's others lead him to this : His lousy brothers/sisters .. Bad parents .. and more family being a rebel!

Lawful,Trustworthy,Sneaky,Pure,and mostly Happy!

I am expecting CCA and my character to be nice since I might be on the Combine Side!Detailing the most...I've seen a lot of combines expecting it to be bad.. but it is good for them!Most of all,these combines soon become APEX and others!Some are still recruits,but these recruits are still special to the CCA! (Paragraph 2) - CCA may be good if I am accepted!Thinking this may be seeing that I am not accepted,but some may think this,others may not,CCA thinks they treat their soilders right,I am expecting the right thing!I think,truly,that the CCA is protection to the Civil Society by in CCA are kind to their members,but sometimes torture these Civilans,also ordered by Dr.Breen!Some may think someone else started the CCA .. but Breen has,and he treats his MEMBERS .. a lot well again!

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.When the Seven Hour War started .. Jason was 18.... soon the war was over in a matter of hours,the Combine did conquer the universe!Jason Marques was moved to a city called City 8... the first main city with Dr.Breens so called "controller of the combine",Nexus!Later on,Jason was soon 21.. and was moved to City 45!2 Years have passed,and Jason was 23..He was then moved to City 18..The last city that he was moved too...1 Year passed and he was 24!Watching some of his own suffer....He wanted to become a Combine then... to show the they were the ones who were honored..But his plan failed and some watched him be suffer!At age 25... Jason was soon sad in his apartment about his parents,and younger brothers/sisters.. Remember the pain,the explosions,the fire,and worst of all,the dead bodys with bullet holes in them!

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?3-4 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?About 2 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? About 5-7 months

4. What Time zone are you in?Central

5. In what country do you live?United States of America

6. How old are you?25

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?When I played a refugee .. but was very RPed to PKed

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?Yes

IC Section

Full Name:Jason Marques
CID: UNKOWN
Height:7'2
Hair ColourBrown
Sexual Orientation:UNKOWN
Weight:150 lbs
Mental Distinctions:UNKNOWN
Mental Defects:UNKOWN
Mental Advantages:UNKOWN
Notable Qualities:NOT KNOWN

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?Nope..

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Not really,but hopefully!

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?Yes,I will.

I would like to help out the CCA and also become a great CCA member,it will be a great thing to do

I,Jason Marques, hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - Do not post an incomplete application.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:59:30 PM by RTLK »

Offline |HGN| DOVERHKIIN

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Madcombat (DOVERHKIIN)

IC Character Name: James Bryan

http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5188.0 (Bio - In on going work)

The reason James Bryan would like to join the Union is more or less influenced by his beliefs, he believes that since the Union proved itself dominate and the only true authority to apprehend years of warfare on earth, that it was simply they who he should follow and uphold their authority.  Theres other common intrests for the average Citizen that comes into play with James also, such as quality of food, James would do anything to get his body to the way it was before the war, he would do anything to eat normally like he did before the war aswell.  A small minor reason for his joining is the building of his character, he believes that by joining the Union, his personality will alter and to socially acceptable standards.

Hes generally a nice guy in public, hes street smart due to his past.  James is also a trustworthy man. (Only to those he works with or people with his common aim.)  Socially unaccepted by the average person. (Apparently due to his beliefs.)  Finally he is Paranoid when facing large groups (Except those he can trust.)

Thanks to Trivium, I got a good insight of what to expect from this Union, I know this Union is a lot diffrent due to strictness, I know theres diffrent proceedures, Responce codes, "SoPs" (Standard Operation Proceedures), another thing I couldnt help but notice is the recruits (Most of them) act the way a recruit should do following the "Citizen in a suit" rule.

My character on the other hand expects to see something he looked for almost his all life, people like him who have similer own beliefs, he hopes to actually for once befriend his fellow Units and make sure his beliefs remain intact by defending the Union, he also wishes to build himself up, by that he means fixing how people look at him as a socially unaccepted man.

To be honest, I based a lot of recently learned traits of my own on this character, I thought "What would it be like to roleplay a character who fared in a world like we know in Half Life".  What I found intresting on this character also was the fact of missing a limb (Being a finger).  I thought it may raise questions to others about his missing finger and thrus create decent roleplay.  Making my character very "Diffrent" from the common average character, I thought I might provoke totally diffrent questions and situations then I roleplay on my other characters.  I also thought the idea of him being paranoid in large groups would be a nice trait as well and it encourages me to display fear in the open to everyone around him, also again provoking a diffrent experiance and diffrent form of roleplay to others.  I generally find James Bryan could be very diffrent to roleplay, so if I can show this and inspire others, I am happy that I could do so.

Whats also intresting is if he does happen to join the Union, what changes will I naturally notice occure in his personality?  To be honest, if my unit happens to run through the ranks I hope my character displays a completely diffrent personality from the Common experianced Officer, that means I hope he wont neccecerly become a cold unit much like higher ranking units.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? I've roleplayed since Feb' 2008.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? Same as the above, I've played on the serious Roleplay servers since Feb' 2008.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? Around a week now, I've settled in I believe.

4. What Time zone are you in? GMT

5. In what country do you live? England (North East London - Hertfordshire)

6. How old are you? Seven-Teen years old.

Assuming you speaking about other roleplay servers, it was when Trivs character One-one-Seven died and spoke his last dying words to Seven-Six-Three, those being. "Become the best."

Yeah, I listen all the time. I am a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: James Andrew Bryan
CID: 92007
Height: 6'0"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight: 140 lbs
Mental Distinctions:  Forward with myself, I do not like to accept loss, I am creative, I can accept my wrongs and attempt to make them right, I will be loyal to the Union.
Mental Defects: I dislike large groups of people I know I can not trust or/and do not know.
Mental Advantages: I look at my reactions to be fast, though the Union shall judge that.
Notable Qualities: I guess it would be the fact that I dislike large groups of people, its as if they are speaking about you or someone else, I am very open with that fact.

Not currently and I do not intend to cause a situation.

I eat my rations regulary, I see nothing wrong with them.

I was beaten as a child because of a belief I have, I am loyal.  I will aslong as it does benefit the Union in some way.

Yes, I do.  And if I would take responsibillity, and be damn well proud of the cause for punishing me for a mistake I may make.

Yes I will, to my last dying breath.

As a child, I was beaten by a number of people because I had beliefs that this world had to be defeated by one nation or group.  The Union proved that my belief was right.  I owe my self to be part of that Union, I also would like to be served a greater ration then what is normally given at the Terminal.  The thought excites me, it sends a shiver through my spine, a shiver of excitement.

I, James Andrew Bryan hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - application too short
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:01:28 PM by RTLK »

Offline g_batman36

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Mitchell Terrell

IC Character Name: Dolaf Vonderhaar

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.[/b}

Dolaf wishes to join the CCA because, he could never control anything in his life, he would always be bullied and pushed over, to be in a lot of bar fights.Mostly to enforce the rule of Civilized Society. To obtain order, and to keep peace among the citizen's of City 18. He also wants to become stronger at his age, he is already strong, but wants to become something he couldn't become in 2015. During his short time in the British Military, he was taught things that could be valuable in the CCA, mostly in the Medical and Special Operations fields. But, he was lead here with earlier experiences in City 17, seeing stuff that made him feel something inside, but he could never put a finger to it... Possibly power.

He wants to stop the rebelling going on, and enforce a Civil Union, and you can't do that until the enemy is destroyed or suppressed. He wants to become apart of something big, and enforce law upon those who appose. Not for revenge, but to serve and protect, and, to complete what he couldn't, to serve the Universal Union until his last dying breath. He is going to be, and stay loyal until the end, if there will ever be an end. My expectations of the Combine Civil Authority for my character are the same as for my previous characters that I've had in other servers. My character will be encouraged to follow the ranking structure, and will be sometimes forced to do some things that, inside, he wants to do. Dolaf will be further disciplined and taught many techniques and procedures with which he is not familiar with.

He believes the world would be a better place if it were ran by the Universal Union, to punish those who attempt fights, and to kill those who want to think someone is different because they dress differently. Now, he doesn't have to worry because everyone is put in a similar suit and place, now we can maintain a Civilized Society because of this Union. He wishes to join the CCA, again, so the order can still be obtained. I realize that the CCA already have enough members, but, he wishes to join to still in hold that he can do what he couldn't. To exact order, and pain to those who have cause him pain.

Lawful, Trustworthy, Honest, Loyal, Pure.

I expect it to be similar to my other RolePlay experiences in Garrys Mod, to have control over those who are lesser than I, and to enforce Civilized Society onto those who try and rebel against the Union, to obtain correct order in the Universal Union. I also expect it to be exciting, and a good experience to go through, again. I expect as much of the Combine Civil Authority, again, as I did for my other characters I expect as much of the Combine Civil Authority, again, as I did for my other character. It will be disciplined in-character, and will take time to progress through the ranks. I also realize that being a Civil Protection officer is time consuming, and I have a lot of time on my hands. I will be on at the best of my abilities, and will help wherever and whenever I am needed. I hope it will be an exciting ride, and hope that I will have fun on this server (which I already am). I am definently going to enjoy my stay as a Civil Protection officer, and until further notice, I will spend my time on this server.

Honestly, it has been a while since I last was a Civil Protection officer, but, in my time, I was a Detainment Unit (DtU), a Medical Unit, and other things (mostly HELIX though.) But, I imagine, it wouldn't be any different, I'm sure something's have changed, but, it will be a fantastic experience, just like all of the other experiences (especially killing the damned minges!). Being a recruit, may be challenging in a way, but, like I have said, I have been in a lot of other servers and, I have a lot of experience as a CCA officer, I am used to the ranking systems, and the systems, I am used to it, as (in real life) I have been raised around the Military structure, and, I know what discipline awaits, and whats punishments will occur, if I shall do anything wrong. But, in other words, I'm not expecting it to be easy, at all am I.

Dolaf was born on August 6th, 1993. His mother was killed at childbirth, and, his father was his only relative left to take care of him. His father took his mothers death hard, and blamed Dolaf for her death, and began drinking and beating him. At the age of 11, Dolaf was taken by Child Services to an orphanage in London. While living in the orphanage, he would always be made fun of for how small he was. He was 11, and looked like a 6 year old. Never having any control... One day, at the age of 15, he fought back, and was removed out of the orphanage, and adopted by a family in London. He had a step sister that liked to talk to him, but considered him a fool at school, the nerdy kid.

During his High School years, he would always be bullied, and taken for advantage. He never had control over anything or anyone, always to be lesser than those above him. Dolaf was considered the "nerdy" kid in school, never to be liked by anyone, always going through pain, and never having any friends to hang out with, or party with. Well, one day, he was invited to a party and was bullied even worse there because it was off of school grounds. He broke 2 ribs, and was taken to the hospital where they found a defect in his heart. He would always wonder why this would happen to him, but could never really figure it out. When he turned 19, he moved out and bought his own place. Always in bar fights, and fights with other people. He was a drunkard until his non-biological mother told him to look into the British Military. When he turned 20, in 2013, he tried to make the join in the British Military, but was held back by the defect still in his heart.

After about 2 years, he found his love, Alexandria Vilinov, she (to him) was the most amazing thing to of ever had happened to him, and, after they got married, he made the move to join the British Military. But, it was the edge of 2015, and the new year was beginning. The year of the 7 Hour War, and, that stopped him from being able to join. Alexandria lives in City 17, Dolaf was moved to City 18, where he now resides in pain for losing his loved one. Ever since he has moved here, things have been going great, he hasn't been messed with ever since the Civil Protection came to order, and he hopes to join the order. He wants things to be like it never of had been, to experience life in a new perspective, and to become what he couldn't.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? About 6 years. Ever since Gmod 9. I have a lot of roleplay experience.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? 4 in a half, I've been playing serious servers most of the time because, Serious Servers use imagination to their liking, and I too, enjoy using my imagination.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? Not that long, honestly. Started about a couple months ago.

4. What Time zone are you in? Mountain Time, United States.

5. In what country do you live? United States.

6. How old are you? 15. On August 6th, 1996.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? On an old Hostell RP server, I was a Metropolitan Police Force Officer, and we were stuck in the 45th Apartments, and a hostage situation took place with an African-American male, and two other men. I was told to wait until the door was broken down, and rush in and kill the African American. The door broke down, I ran in, and to find him holding one of the men in a shield position, holding a weapon to his head. I raised my 9mm Match USP, and shot, shooting him directly in the eye, but, the server closed the next day... >:L

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? I do, or to let the Universal Union judge that.

IC Section

Full Name: Dolaf Ventra Vonderhaar
CID: #55068
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Green
Weight: 186 Lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: I'm quick to out wit or out think my enemy.
Notable Qualities: I'm quiet, I'm steady, and I'm quick.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No, I have not.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes, I am willing to give my life to the Universal Union.

I accept my responsibility, my responsibility is no others, and it is mine. Never to blame another Civilian or fellow Civil Protection Member.

Until the day I am deceased.

To become stronger than I am today, and to become what I could not before. To enforce Civilized Society, and to protect Civilized Society.

I, Dolaf Ventra Vonderhaar hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Accepted for Interview - Pending Loyalist Check (8/11/11)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:09:30 PM by RTLK »

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2011, 05:55:45 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Thunderbluff

IC Character Name: Sam Shiffer (Not copying Sam Fisher)

Samuel Shiffer grew up with parents of crime. It wasn't everyday he would come to a breakfast table with some sort of drug on his table. He found no hope in life and gave up for a long period of time. Sam's parents we're brutal, forcing him to fetch items around the house and the neighbourhood. Before Sam hit eight years old, his parents we're caught in a drug raid. He was then brought to a orphanage. His parents we're then put in jail. He never saw them again. Sam thought that this was a good thing, and it was. For him.
Once sam hit the age of 17 he left the orphanage for law school. He wanted to become a lawyer.

He grew strong in his late teens, hoping to make the world a better place for everyone. In collage he grew stronger. His life was at it's best, high on life he would say. Everyone in the world he knew would agree that this infact was his muse, this meant a lot for him. In law school for three years he met with another person. This person became his brother he never had. Sam and his new found friend Moe, agreed once out of law school they would start a lawyer franchise. But a two years into law school Moe was killed in a gang drive-by. Sam swore he would change the world for Moe.

Out of law school he became a lawyer. Even though he promised Moe that he would change everyone, he felt to week. No franchise just himself. Life became more miserable for Sam. He felt life was like a routine now. One rich white man after the other blaming some criminal of something stupid. Or some company in debt he had to deal with. It wasn't the amazing life he wanted. He then went into depression and no longer a lawyer.
When he was in his ripe fourties the seven hour war occured. At first he did not know what was happening. He thought it was some millitary stuff going on to get us out of the world. Then by the time he was safely transfered to City 18. He embraced this powerful movement from the man they call Breen, and his forces that he controls, "The Combine". He thought that this was his calling. He had nothing to lose, but if he did, he would for the Combine. It's not that he seeks vengeance, it's that he wishes to keep his promise.

Sam Shiffer is very loyal. He also sticks to his world. He is determined and ready for anything, therefore being confident. He is also very keen and accepting of new ideas. If told he can be a power hungry beating machine. He really doesn't get caught off guard and takes orders well.

Once I get accepted I excpect to be dealt with strictly and learn fast. I excpect to have a lot of responsibility put on my characters shoulders. Going around patrolling the streets and looking for any sort of resistance. Going on missions with other units.

I excpect to be keeping the safety of many citizens lives and respecting the authoraty given to me and my character.  I also assume that there will be a lot expected of me at first, and I am completely fine with that.

Sam Shiffer had druggy parents. There house was always a mess, and no parents to take care of him. No one ever really cared for him in his life. He grew up like this until around 7-8 years old. A drug raid on his house saved him from his misery. Growing up in an orphanage while his parents we're stuck in jail. He felt safe. In his late teens he left the orphanage for law school, seeking out the job of a lawyer.  Finding  much to do he thought he had finaly found his muse. During law school one of his greatest and only friends died in a drive by shoot out. Promising his friend he would change the world he continued school to become a lawyer. Out of law school he continued work as a lawyer, not the way he wanted. He worked for one person after the other, car accident or criminal, life was sad for him. He felt like he would die this way, until the seven hour war. During the war he had no clue what was going on until he was transfered to city 18. His new place of residence. Adoring the combine, he felt thats what he needed to do. Becoming one of them, he could help fight crime and get rid of those pesky rebel forces. And then once and for all. Change the world. He would lose anything to join them. Even his life. He tries  everyday to be helpful to the Civil Protection force. Knowing that they work day after day to keep him safe, he respects them more then anything else. Everyday he will set his state of mind to, helping CP or looking for criminals to report to them. This is where it shall start for Sam Shiffer, in the Civil Protection Force. (329 words checked!)

I would say 2 years and a few months, I started on DarkRP then realized that it's not really role-play just running around. I know a lot about the Half Life story and I'm very good with Hl2 canon, so I decided to play HL2RP.

Well probably a year and a half or so. I've learned a lot in that time and every time I log in I learn even more.

On Catalyst? About a few months. I've played a few other Hl2RP's though, CP too.

EST (Canada,US)

I live in Canada.

6. How old are you?
Currently I am 15.

Well one time in another Hl2RP server I was just starting as a CP and there was confirmed rebel forces inside City 8 and I was sent to spy on them for a while and once I reported back I was engaged in a shoot-to-miss gunfight. That was probably one of my most enjoyable Hl2rp memories.

Oh yeah, and a pretty fast learner too.

IC Section

Full Name:  Sam Shiffer
CID: 33436
Height: 5'4
Hair Colour: Brown-ish black
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Weight: 150lbs
Mental Distinctions: Normal mind state. Fast learner, takes orders well.
Mental Defects: None treated or diagnosed.
Mental Advantages: Smarter then most, able to read a person body language, this skill was learned in law school.
Notable Qualities: Always needs to be busy doing something, helping someone or on a job.

Never have no. And I don't plan on doing anything that will make that happen.

Yes of course, they are what keeps me healthy inside and out.

I would be more then happy to.

Yes, that's what I'm here for.

Yes, even when I'm dead I will still stay faithful.

I see a lot of potential in what the CCA has for me. Not only for me though, I can see myself as a protector of City 18.

I, Sam Shiffer hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Denied - Application too short
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:11:21 PM by RTLK »

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 10:38:12 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: [={.NAL.}=] Renegade Awsome

IC Character Name: Eric Varco

Here's a better question, WHY DONT you want to join? But.. There is no correct answer to this, it all started when my character moved to C18... When my character, Eric, moved to City 18 the first thing he saw when he entered the Plaza is a statue showing the friendly CP assisting a Citizen, that inspired him to join the Glorious Combine Civil Authority and hopefully ascend to the UU. He spent long hours working for Loyalist status; once he accumulated three loyalist points (Before it was bumped to 5) He began working on his application in a forlorn hope of ascending to the rank of RCT... He thinks of the Honor he well bring himself and the UU if he's accepted.  He deeply envys his fellow citizens that have ascended to the Honourable CCA. Thinking of smiting rebel scum is.. Entising to say the least. To have so much yet so little power.... To ascend from the the lowly garbage of Citizen...
    To add to what was said above,  his life was saved by a Civil Protection Unit, also adding to his desire to join the CCA. To see Anti-Citizens being arrested and exicuted is... Palpable... The Honor brought by joining the CCA will drive any man to join. He's heard anti-citizen whispers in the CCH.. The Civil Protection Units did't believe him. But he'll listen IF he gets accepted he'll try the best he HUMANLY can. The prospect of joining the CCA is a marvalous dream he fathoms every waking moment. He's dearly wishes to join the CCA even if it's the last thing he does.  To wear somthing better then dirty Civi's and to live in somthing other then an infested appartment is.. AN AWESOME THOUGHT for short. To eat somthing other then dead rats and bland rations.. To be able to serve the most successful military regime in HISTORY! Who doesn't want to join?
      Humans have lived in in-securit's for years, Civil Protection removes all of the in securitys and provides a safe enviroment for the Citizens to leave in harmony... To destroy the insidous Rebellion that threatens the lives of citizens and Civil Protection alike and disrupts the sociostability and harmony of a perfect City. He wishes to be on the front line combating Anti-Citizens and Rebels. Also he wishes to help his City more then being a Citizen; what important task can a Citizen carry out? Scrap rust off a garbage can? Take out the trash? No, as Civil Protection you can actually carry out important tasks that a Citizen can't be trusted with. Even guard duty would be PARADISE! To simply be in the Venerable Combine Civil Authority is a priviledge, and a duty. His life rides on this application, to be so close yet so far... I can't think of any more reasons to join, unless you want a wall of text.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Law Abiding, Trustworthy, Caring, Responsible,

I expect it to be a highly structured, stable, military styled enviroment with no tolerance for failure or for error. To be exicuted for the slightest error and for the black brass heart breaker's to be dealt out like candy. I know that the RP will be DRASTICALLY different, to be in a postion of power (not really) and for danger to lurk around every corner. To be hated by some citizens and feared by the smart ones, to be mis-treated by supeirors and not truely missed if you die. I also expect to be the "FNG" on the first day, starting out and knowing nothing... Like that new kid at school whom know's nothing about the routine or how stuff gets done.
      I know at first as an RCT I will have no authority WHAT SO EVER and no privildges AT ALL. And no trust AT ALL. My character know's he'll loose all contact with anyone he knew before being Inducted; That contact will be restricted by anyone outside of the UU's operational bounds. He knows he must show little to no humanity in the line of duty; to watch bloodshed and carnage and say and show absolutely no humanity at ALL. Only puke in private... You are to show so little as too not even show your face in the presence of a Citizen.. My character knows thsi and doesnt have a problem with it, at all...

Far before the Seven Hour War my character, Eric Varco commanded a tank battalion in the first Gulf War and early operations in Afghanistan. His Battalion, Helix, had more kills and succsessful missions then ANY other battalion. After the Gulf War and some early Afghan ops he retired from the military and lived a quit life; When the Combine invaded he saw those numbers and new it was hopless. He was one of the first to surrender, why die a pointless death? If he fought he would have been destroyed on a cellulare level. No.. He began biding his time, once he learned that you can join the CCA and fight for the Combine he istantly began working for loyalist status to join; to fight the good fight... To earn Honour destroying the enemys of the Glorious Universal Union.. Back to the story.. At first he lived in City 12, then transfered to City 11, then to C8, then to C45, City 85, City 5 for the longest time and now City 18. He hopes he wont get transfered again so he can atleast get his CCA application in before he's shipped off to Union know's where. If he does get transfered again, it might aswell be in a different uniform. His hatred for the Rebels runs back to when he was attacked by a group of Lambda Rebels; He was entering his appartment a group of men assualted him with shanks, he disarmed one by breaking his wrist, knocked shank out of another's hand and ran to safety, he told Civil Protection but they did't believe him becuase they ran into D2. He swears he will recrifie this injustice, if this is accepted he will fight crime where ever it lurks. Also he's been forced to live in a run down, dingy appartment infested with all sorts of rodents and pests. Watching only Union approved TV on a plank held up by two cinder blocks. While watching his Union approved programming he was thinking of ways to earn Loyalist status so he can turn in his application.. Once he acheived this he began working on it as soon as he could in high hopes of being accepted.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: Almost 6 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers? 4 years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 8 months

4. What Time zone are you in? Pacific Standard

5. In what country do you live? U.S.A.

6. How old are you? 25 almost 26

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? Ah... A nice good raid were dozens of Rebels were busted and amputated, only fun JW.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Eric Varco

CID: 00290

Height: 6'0

Hair Colour: Dark Brown/black

Eye Colour: Brown

Sexual Orientation: Hetero Sexual

Weight: 154 LBS

Mental Distinctions: Cunning, Quick Thinker, Clever, Plans Ahead,  Intelligent, Organised, Highly diciplined

Mental Defects: Non diagnosed

Mental Advantages: IQ=189, Thinks outside the box (Ie: a lot of unconventional plans)

Notable Qualities: Cold, Caculating, Knowledgable, Perfectionist

I have never been apprehended.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes, all the time.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes, of course

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Absolutely

Yes, my faith and loyalty will never faulter, I will never lose faith or even think of fleeing in the most nightmarish battle feild.

To ascend above the lowly status of Citizen, to be different then garbage. To have a purpose in the perfect life the Union has shaped for us, to bring honour to not only myself but the UU. To rise above my fellow Citizens whom think thoughts of rebellion and treachery, to not share the label as garbage or scum... So I can do somthing with my life that I have been allowed to live by the UU, I owe everything I have to them and only them.

I, __Eric Varco___ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
[/b]

Sorry for any spelling errors or gramatical errors, I did this on an ipad.

Accepted for interview/loyalist check - Note:  If you are accepted, treat this as your final chance in the CCA.  You may be disallowed from ever having a CCA character if this one fails.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:13:07 AM by RTLK - deadhandisdead »

Offline The Soul Blades ?TSB?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2011, 04:13:16 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name
The Soul Blades (TSB)

IC Character Name
Keriah Eckley

My character has wanted to do something about the rebels ever Since her brother died, to a group of rebels. Who thought, he was working with the CP. During the encounter my character was also attacked, leaving a scar across her right eye. She was left alive for unknown reasons. Now Keriah wishes to kill all rebels, to avenge her brother. The only thing is though, how could she?
Later my character found out that the CP’s were recruiting loyal citizens. She then began to help any CP that needed assistance, no matter what the task was. For almost one month Keriah was working hard to earn any loyalist points she could. Then she had finally earned the loyalist armband!
Now Keriah has recently gained enough courage to go ahead and apply to become one of the newest CP’s. After sending in her application to become a CP, Keriah anxiously awaited a reply from the Universal Union. After about 2 weeks of waiting Keriah was beginning to think she had gotten declined. Three days later a letter arrived from the Universal Union. What will it say, will she get accepted, or declined?

2) Please detail your character’s traits. (E.g., Pure, Lawful, trustworthy)

My character is trustworthy, she has only broken one promise in her life. She is stronger than the average person. Lawful, as in she will report any rebellious activity to the CP’s since she is just one person. Nice to those that is innocent, but mean to those who are guilty.

Me, and my character expect good hours, and decent food. Also to be trained to take down even some of the strongest citizens. I would expect to go on missions with the DvL and other MPF units. Also I expect to patrol plaza, in an attempt to find someone committing a crime.
I expect to protect the innocent by taking down the resistance. When I first join I expect to be pushed around a little bit by the higher ranking CP’s, but I won’t mind. I’m most likely going to get flooded with new responsibilities, but I think I’ll be able to stay calm under the pressure. By the time training is complete I think I’ll have everything figured out.

My character’s name is Keriah Eckley, and her brother was killed, by a group of rebels. During the attack Keriah was attacked by a rebel who was armed with a knife, he managed to cut Keriah’s right eye pretty bad but she was able to shake it off, proceeding by disarming the rebel, just for two more rebels to appear and begin attacking her in hand to hand combat, knocking her out, but only after she saw her brother get shot, by one of the rebels. When she was waking up, it was to a massive headache. She then slowly rose to her feet, and searched her backpack that was thrown over to the side, and found nothing inside of it. She then shouldered her bag then went over to examine her brother’s body. When she had finally made it to his body she had regretted walking over to his body. Keriah had suddenly fallen to her knees and began crying, since her brother had died. She was blaming it completely on herself, but her friend Kevin Brown, was trying to convince her that it was not her fault, with no success. A year later, Keriah found a way to get revenge on the rebels, by joining the CP’s! She thought she would never get accepted, since there were tons of new recruits. Although this discouraged her, she still began getting the trust of the CP’s by doing any job she could for the city. Like cleaning a statue, cleaning the streets, picking up garbage, and cleaning an officer’s uniform. When she had finally gotten her loyalist armband, she was elated! She instantly began writing up her application to join the CP’s. When she had finished writing her application she was afraid to turn it in, but after a day she had finally got the courage to turn her application in. Now she is just waiting for the reply to her application to come in the mail.

OOC Details

I think I have been playing on RP servers for a little over 2 years, at first I had played dark RP until I realized it was fake RP a few months ago, then I started looking for a more serious role-play server until I found HL2RP. Then I found out that my friends play on this HL2RP so I joined this server.

About 7 months, if I can remember correctly. I learned so many new things in that period of time I think I know twice as much now, than I did before!

I used to play on the orange cosmos server a while ago, but I stopped after like a month.

EST (Canada, US)

I live in the United States of America.

6. How old are you?
Currently I am 15.

My most memorable RP experience was when I turned the dark RP mayor job into a more serious job by making a senate and having the senate, and I vote on laws that are proposed by members of the senate.

Yes, since I learn nearly everything the first time I hear it, and almost never need someone to repeat himself unless I did not know he was speaking at the time.

IC Section

Full Name: Keriah Eckley
CID: #98211
Height: 6’1
Hair Color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Weight: 175lbs
Mental Distinctions: Takes orders only after evaluating the situation. (Not to say I wont follow orders in certain situations, or question orders)
Mental Advantages: Can quickly evaluate any situation easily.
Notable Qualities: Never gives up, Loyal, Strategic.

I have never been detained.

I have never skipped one.

I will never question them.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as you OWN responsibility?
Yes, if they are my troops I need to keep them in line.

Throughout my whole life I will never question them.

So I can help the people, and for a more personal reason that I do not wish to share.

I, Keriah Eckley hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied - application too short
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:20:28 PM by RTLK »
Keriah Eckley | Healthy | Cleaning up the city.\\r\\nLucius Orion | Healthy | Hording supplies.

Offline Storm

• Bluff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2011, 08:57:07 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: DJ McLovin

IC Character Name: Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown wanted to seek revenge against the rebels every since his younger brother died. His brother was thought to be a loyalist trying to warn the CP of them, so he was brutally murdered. Kevin was also attacked by some rebels and he was left with only a jumpsuit, a empty backpack, and some nasty scars. From now on he wanted to kill every rebel that lived.

Kevin found out CCA was recruiting loyal citizens. Kevin tried to find any job available, didn't matter what he had to do or where It had to be done he would take the job. Kevin worked hard and recklessly until he was figured a loyalist. He was proud after he was called a loyalist.

Kevin takes a deep breath and starts writing the CCA application. After sending the application, Kevin waited and waited hours for a message. A week later, Kevin started thinking he wasn't going to be able to become a CCA Member. He walked to his mailbox and opened It finding a letter in side saying "CCA Application", did he get accepted or did he get declined.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (E.g., Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy):

Kevin is Loyal to the Combine and follows orders.
He is also Trustworthy, he can always be trusted in a fight and as a friend.
Kevin is Brave and will always stand up against someone and will also take the blame for something. Kevin is Lawful he will always follow orders and do the right thing, he will clean up trash, sweep the roads, and even report crimes.

For me I have never been a guard In a serious role play before so It's going to be a challenge for me. I am a big fan of serious role play so I think I'm going to be able to do awesome as a guard. Playing as a guard I think will help me better with serious role play and I will enjoy playing It even more. I'm planning to become better with the community and help out.

For Kevin he will follow every rule, like he did just as a Citizen. He will be loyal and strict, and help Citizens become loyal. Kevin will promote after time and become even more loyal. He may be a CCA but he's still a Citizen like everyone else.

My character's name is Kevin Brown, a current loyalist and hopefuly soon a Civil Protection unit. During the first month of the universal union arriving on planet earth, Kevin's brother, Jack was killed infront of Kevin himself. Resistance had killed him for treason. He tried to rat out the Resistance in the city, but they would not let him get away, his soul was teared from his infront of his own eyes. Kevin was traumatized. He swore over his body that he would not die without changing the world. Not knowing what to do now he had to figure someway to get vengeance on the world. Kevin, didn't know what but he would do it. Days later a civilian was talking about applications being availabe to the Citizens to apply for CCA. He thought this was his calling, and he thought this is what he had to do to change the world. He soon learned the combine dream, and what they wanted in the world. To Kevin, this all made sense and he wandered why people tried to fight against them. Everyday Kevin learned more about the Combine and embraced it. Becoming a loyalist was the first part of the job. Scouting out for crimes and sweeping the streets, on such a small level even Kevin knew that this would help. Finding people trying to mug from other innocent civilians or even finding contraband, his all had been put into this, even more. Knowing that he could look up to Breen and his forces was a great relief. And even watching the beatings from the metro-police he knew that it was for a purpose. He discovered that this is what the world would get for all they had done, all they had sacrificed, all they had stole and robbed from Kevin.

OOC Details

I played role-play servers for around a year and a half.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? I played on serious servers for 4-5 Months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? I played on Catalyst for 1-2 Months.

4. What Time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time.

5. In what country do you live? I live in the United States Of America.

6. How old are you? I am 15.

When I was on Serious RP I was asked by the CP to go do a scouting mission then I saw a gunfight in front of my eyes.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Kevin Brown
CID: 88735
Height: 6'4
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Weight: 190Ibs
Mental Distinctions: Always pays attention. Follows orders.
Mental Advantages: Knows medical training.
Notable Qualities: Very respectful to higher superiors.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No I have not been.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Most of the time I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes, I will die for the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes I will always.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? I want to join because I have been seeing uncivil Citizens around the city and I want to change that for them and keep it that way.

I,Kevin Brown hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied - Application too short
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 01:21:56 PM by RTLK »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal