Author Topic: Set Mood bug  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Set Mood bug
« on: August 19, 2012, 06:22:03 AM »
While the hailstorm event, I had used the mood "Frustrated". Blah blah RP happens and after a while I decide to get on my unit while my citizen is still "Frustrated". I flag up and my unit floats around wherever he goes and has no walking animation. I tried falling over and all of the things I could think of. Turns out my unit was floating around because I used the mood on my citizen and it somehow carried over onto a model that is incapable of using "set mood". So I went back and changed the mood from my citizen back to Default and flagged back up and it fixed it. Would be nice to see if someone can get onto this and possibly fix in next update or two. It's not a massive thing but it would be nice to have fixed.

A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Set Mood bug
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 11:04:36 AM »
While the hailstorm event, I had used the mood "Frustrated". Blah blah RP happens and after a while I decide to get on my unit while my citizen is still "Frustrated". I flag up and my unit floats around wherever he goes and has no walking animation. I tried falling over and all of the things I could think of. Turns out my unit was floating around because I used the mood on my citizen and it somehow carried over onto a model that is incapable of using "set mood". So I went back and changed the mood from my citizen back to Default and flagged back up and it fixed it. Would be nice to see if someone can get onto this and possibly fix in next update or two. It's not a massive thing but it would be nice to have fixed.

Should be simple enough. Need to look into how moods are done but it should be as simple as OnCharacterSelect() ply:SetMood("default")

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal