Author Topic: Accidental Token Deletion.  (Read 1686 times)

Offline [RRP-O] The Cyberrabbi

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Accidental Token Deletion.
« on: August 02, 2012, 05:08:44 PM »
This may be stupidity on my part, but a fair amount of time ago I became a gold member and had thus received the flags and tokens that such membership entails on my character Eyalune Romano. She was basically player killed, and as such I willingly deleted the character (my only one at the time) under the assumption that ALL my characters would receive those tokens and whatnot.

As such obviously that was not the case. I wouldn't call this a -bug- more than my own stupidity, but I'm not sure where to appeal this at.

I would appreciate having those tokens and hopefully the flags transferred over to my other character, Amanda Romano, if at all possible.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused...I just don't want to lose such a sum of tokens when I didn't even have a chance to use them.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Accidental Token Deletion.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:31:55 AM »
I am afraid that you'll need a screenshot proving that your character has had xx tokens.

Offline [RRP-O] The Cyberrabbi

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Accidental Token Deletion.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 02:38:59 PM »
Given that the character was deleted I can't well prove it....The only thing I bought with that character was a business and a stack of five books, much less than a thousand. I'm sure there's some way to check it.

If you want to remove 10000 tokens or whatever for the safe side that's fine, but a) the character got deleted maybe a day after I got gold membership and b) If I was just trying to con you guys I could have taken a screenshot right BEFORE I deleted my character and sent the tokens to someone else, so a screenshot really doesn't prevent much.

I'll take a hit or whatever is necessary, but please give me the benefit of the doubt that I wouldn't spend 10000 tokens in a day, nor would I con a server I -just- joined and donated to.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal