Author Topic: Pierre Grosvenor; A life in City 18.  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pierre Grosvenor; A life in City 18.
« on: August 31, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »
DAY ONE.
ENTRY ONE.
PIERRE GROSVENOR.
#93151.

Well, here I am - my new life in City 18.
From the moment I stepped off the train, I knew it would be different, like another world compared to City 36. One thing's for sure, it's a lot more spacious here, we were all like sardines back in City 36. From my first views, I thought that this place would be safe, but a wise man once said 'never to judge a book by it's cover.' I guess he was right. I walked down the street just outside the station, following the flow of other citizens, until we ended up at a checkpoint. I was guided off to District One with about ten or so others, and we were dropped off in a place they call 'The Plaza'. I walked to the CCH, and was assigned a room. Shortly after, rations were called, and I, once again, followed the flow of citizens, a rather large amount of them, this time. After a procedure of showing my Civil Identification Card to confirm my 'status', I received my ration pack, and immediately got stuck in. Now, it was probably about three hours after arriving, so I decided to go for a walk around the plaza; get a feel for the place. I bought a Request Device from a shop, and headed back to my apartment.
While in the lobby, I got a bit thirsty, and walked off to the vending machine in the washroom, where a couple of shady people were standing; a man and a woman. Buying my water, the man leaned on the machine, whispering something along the lines of -

"Buddy... you want some..."

- he coughed, then added the word "steroids." I thought back to when we learned about illegal items, contraband and what not, and reflexively stuck my hand in my pocket, fingering my request device. The couple ran off, and I requested for help, waiting in the lobby. A short while later, the man came back down the stairs, holding something behind his back. He walked over to me, and pulled out the item, a rather large piece of pipe, and smacked me right on the forehead with it. I must have blacked out for a few minutes, because when I woke up, the man was pressed against the wall, with around three or four Civil Protection unit around, one of them tying him up. Staggering to my feet with the aid of one of the C.Ps, I was lead, along with the man to the Nexus, or whatever it's called. I didn't notice how much the man had injured me until one of them gave me a sterile bandage of sorts, telling me to use it. I thanked him, and I was lead off again, back outside after giving an account of what happened. I've got no idea what happened to the man, but he was shouting very loud. Well, I'd better get some sleep, my head's aching, and I haven't slept since I got here.

Offline Krax i

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pierre Grosvenor; A life in City 18.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 12:43:37 PM »
Nice, were you at TnB once?

"Cogito ergo sum -- I think therefore I am."

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 01:13:03 PM »
For about 10 minutes, but it seemed like half the people were all running around with guns, and there was nobody to RP with; so I gave up.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 01:44:34 PM »
DAY ELEVEN.
ENTRY ONE.
PIERRE GROSVENOR.
#93151.

I suppose I haven't written much in a while; mainly due to the fact I've been resting up the last few days, with my injured head and all. I'm happy to say that it's mostly healed up now, and I'm also happy to say I worked my way towards earning a Loyalist armband. I got my first two points from helping to clean up the Plaza, along with four or five others, it was hard work, but it was rewarding. Then, earlier today, I earned three points by cleaning up a not-so-pretty sight. There was a person who had hanged themselves from the UCH, from the top floor I believe, and they had spattered the walls with blood. It was not a pretty sight, as I have said. I had to climb a ladder and clean the windows, luckily I'm not afraid of heights. It sure smelled horrible, and the blood had stained the cloth. Well, it was all for a good cause in the end, and I'm hoping to join the Civil Worker's Union; I just turned in my application form a few hours ago. Well, I better go catch my rations, they just started a few minutes ago.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 01:50:16 PM »
// Day one you somehow owned a Request Device but you never told us you gained it.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 02:14:28 PM »
// It doesn't take more than a day to buy a request device.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 02:22:14 PM »
// CWU gives request devices for free.  If you buy it, you're a sucker.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 08:31:21 AM »
// I remember meeting Pierre. I was the old dude Demitri or something.... That character went insane and ended up hiding in a bathroom.... until CP sweeped UCH and ended up killing me. (mentaly unfit)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal