Author Topic: What GPU?  (Read 3425 times)

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Catalyst Gaming

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What GPU?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 07:44:53 PM »
From the reviews on newegg and on best buy it's not a good choice. What is your budget and are you specifically looking for a small card like that one because you have limited space inside your set up?

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 07:52:01 PM »
No it's just that I'm looking for a cheap GPU that can run games such as GTA IV and stuff... I play Arma2 but I can only run it on Ultra Low and it's annoying...

Catalyst Gaming

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 10:37:31 PM »
What are your current specs?
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 10:14:16 AM »
Well, that won't run gta, i'm telling you now. I have an ATI Radeon HD 5450 and it is not the best, but it is cheap, and with a performance mod, you can run GTA with it with no lag. I can run most games on medium or high, not ultra, but medium is pretty good, just a little decrease in look, but with very good performance. I reccomend one of these if your computer can handle it, maybe a little better card if you can afford, but the lower end of the ATI 5000 series is cheap but great.

To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

Offline ReconPWN??????

• Reconfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2013, 12:04:39 PM »
GPU might not be your only issue here, you can have an amazing graphics card but have it bottle necked by an under performing processor. As Rofl said it would be helpful if you post your system specs. Also the budget you had in mind.

Offline Tyrion The Anal Explorer

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2013, 02:25:28 PM »
Might as well get a GTX 650 for $120 or £100

^^Credit to Dixon xD

Offline Sean Archer

• I do love me some titty sprinkles...
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 05:04:20 PM »
Might as well get a GTX 650 for $120 or £100

Jake said he was looking for a cheap GPU, he might not have around $120...

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:27:33 AM »
No point getting a gt 610, they are pretty much the same as intergrated graphics really.

some of the ATI 5000 series sell around 30-100 quid or whatever equiv in dollars and they're pretty good though some versions are rare now.

But yeah, specs please.
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal