Author Topic: Photoshop?  (Read 2965 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Photoshop?
« on: January 26, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »
 I got two free programs for my HP computer a few weeks ago on Christmas Day. It is called Adobe Premiere Elements 9 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 9. Are they better or worser than the ordinary Photoshop?

Some feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

Offline Dordan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Photoshop?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 08:36:57 PM »
Premiere is video editing and isn't related to Photoshop. All the programs with the name "elements" at the end are usually the cheap ones with pretty much no features, photoshop elements 10 costs about $75 on amazon while photoshop cs5 costs $654. Which one do you think is better? Both are the newest versions too.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »

Erm... Wrong section
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »

Erm... Wrong section

I'm sure it was just mistaken for a section to get suggestions from people. Anywho the "Elements" are just dulled down versions of the actual program. So you don't have all the features the actual photoshop has.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 12:38:34 AM »
Moved to general discussion.

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 12:40:54 AM »
I have Photoshop CS5, and I haven't found a single other picture editing program that does better. I've gone through quite a lot of different software though.

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 05:04:25 PM »
I have Photoshop CS5, and I haven't found a single other picture editing program that does better. I've gone through quite a lot of different software though.

Gimp does a lot of stuff like photoshop. But still has less features.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal