Author Topic: See you all in the future, maybe.  (Read 3111 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
See you all in the future, maybe.
« on: August 24, 2011, 02:04:42 AM »
I was going to make a really long thread, saying my goodbys, talking about good times, and listing reasons for leaving, but that's not really needed. I am done with this community. It's time to stop the charade. I've been playing nice and loyal for the past month to keep this decision quiet. Now, I'm being open about it. I will no longer be with CG's HL2RP. If you didn't notice, I have been slowly killing off my characters. This is so I can leave without causing any in-character issues. In short, I'm leaving because I fail to find good RP and when I suggest changed to improve RP, hardly anything happens.

I should say thanks to a few people though. I'm not that rude.

Waffle: Even though you have some issues, without you, I wouldn't have been able to experience all HL2RP can give to one without your time devoted to the community.

Karma: You have spent so much time developing for the game, I think your GMod hours are mostly on the Dev server.

Yankee: I know you don't hang out here much but you have helped me hundreds of times to improve HL2RP. At leas,t as much as we could.

Bullet: You too have helped me with improving HL2RP. Though mostly the CCA, you are so open to ideas. At least even trying them is nice. You are also the one who kick-started me into MedicRP.

Toy: You're one of the main reasons my knowledge on the HL2 Canon is so vast and rich. Even though I got most of my knowledge from the game and the Overwiki, you helped with the parts that were confusing and complicated.

Skeptik: You are the one who put my MedicRP skills to where they're at now. For that, I thank you.

The HL2RP community who cares about RP: Without you, I wouldn't have stayed for so long. I would like to make honourable mentions to the following people for striving to RP properly with minges about. YankeeSamurai, Burning Bullet, Dav, Rory Phillips, Logik, Ice, Karma, Slilent, Bobby, Col. Avalanche, Skeptik, BLT, chunkymonkey, Monkey with a Gun, Juggernaut, Nicknero, Hoplite, Teh Penguin, Tittles, Toy, Tray, Capt. Jack, Krystal, Inappropriate Grandma, and of course, Bokslag.

I didn't get to meet all of you OOCly but there are many, many other good roleplayers out there. Problem is, I'm tired of trying to make this work. Goodbye.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: See you all in the future, maybe.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 02:25:22 AM »
And surely you leave with 666 posts, this was all planned.

Anyways, bai.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 02:40:13 AM »
You forgot to mention me in the part that cares about RP

Also, bye, sucks to see you go
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 04:35:14 AM »
Sad to see you go, I'll miss RPing with you. You were one of those who tried to RP, and out of the very small ammount succeded in many aspects of HL2RP. Goodbye and I wish you the best.  :'(
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 07:38:02 AM »
Goodbye, old chap.

Well now were out of a mapper. 

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 08:32:59 AM »
Well, aint this dandy.  Sad to see ya go.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 11:06:52 AM »
NOOO! My favourite person here! Don't leave me.....  :'(

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
Leave threads are not allowed.
You've said what needs to be said anyway so no point in keeping this open.

Hope to see you again sometime Sta chew ah ;)

Locked.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal