Author Topic: This is kinda freeky (pic)  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is kinda freeky (pic)
« on: August 19, 2011, 11:36:25 PM »

Before I did faceposer. I dont know why the skulls are there lol.

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: This is kinda freeky (pic)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 11:38:41 PM »
Hey!!! She found two of Andy's skulls, I bet caboose was looking for those! lol jk, but yeah, that is kinda creepy, whoever made that must be gothic or just plain weird.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 11:42:52 PM »
Hey!!! She found two of Andy's skulls, I bet caboose was looking for those! lol jk, but yeah, that is kinda creepy, whoever made that must be gothic or just plain weird.
The skulls were OOC but I was positioning her on the bed and forgot to facepose her lol.

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 02:46:05 PM »
That girl is me... (lol) I was messing around OOCly and said the two skulls where the SeC's present to me. But that is a bit freaky...
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 11:44:12 AM »
That girl is me... (lol) I was messing around OOCly and said the two skulls where the SeC's present to me. But that is a bit freaky...

SeC's don't have human skulls bro. They are cyborg :P
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal