Author Topic: PainRP and FearRP.  (Read 1869 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

PainRP and FearRP.
« on: September 06, 2011, 08:50:41 PM »
 PainRP and FearRP take place in Half-Life 2 Roleplay. Many people forget to do this within different obstacles or weapon activity, etc etc.
 Now, let's get down to business.

Pain RP:

Pain RP is where your character has taken pain from various types of weapons or obstacles such as fall damage, punctures/ripped (Knives, shrapnel, spikes, bullets, etc.) and bruises (Baseball bat, knuckles, etc.) or something in progress such as surgery or medical procedures.

Here is one of those pieces of activity held in combat IC'ly. This one shows pain from a weapon.

/it A knife comes out from no where.
 /me gets hit by the knife in the stomach.
 You Says "Arrrggghhh! Shit that hurts!"
 Someone says "You didn't see that huh? Revenge time."
 /me attempts to hit You in the stomach as he swings his boot.
 /me gets hit in the stomach by Someone as the knife is shoved up his stomach more.
 /me attempts to slide out his 9mm and aim the ironsight down Someone's kneecap.
 /me swings his boot down his 9mm, attempting to disarm You.
 /me has a held grip to the 9mm, he then regains balance as he fires a round at his kneecap.
 /me is shot in the kneecap by You as he falls down, groining in pain.
 Someone says "Shit!
 /me gets up to his feet slowly, feeling the knife held inside his stomach as he rips it out.
 You says "Heh... My nephew can do better then that!"
 /me attempts to kick Someone in the head with a hard kick.
 /me is hit in the head by You, rolling to his side.
 /me puts the barrel to his head, attempting to pull the trigger and end his life.
 /me is shot in the head as a blood pool appears.
 This is just a example of PainRP and is different from in-game consequences.

FearRP:

Fear RP is when your character is encountered at gunpoint, is feared by someone unlike anyother or is powerful than you.
 This appears in CityRP and OutlandsRP most likely, here is one of them.

*A CP stands infront of you.*
 "Citizen."
 /me gestures his collar and shakes alittle, looking at the CP hold a Spas-12.
 "Hey officer."
 "Citizen, tell me what happened back there with you and the bomb?"
 "I... I..."
 "Spit it out!"
 /me aims his Spas-12 at You.
 /me starts to shake even more, almost pissing himself from Someone.
 "Spit it out, NOW!"
 "I... I tried confisicating to someone near... I managed to deactivate it."
 "You did huh?"
 "Yes... Sir."
 "Alright... I catch you again and you'll be asking for amputation..."
 "O-Okay..."
 /me puts his Spas-12 to chest level, walking away.
 /me sighs in relief as his tensity lowers.

Hope this will help you people out there!

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: PainRP and FearRP.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
I think you don't fully understand the levels of pain being stabbed in the chest and shot in the kneecap. Getting stabbed, you almost lose function to yourself as the pain is excruciating. You simply don't just reply, "Ah that hurts." You should fucking drop to the ground, trying to scream but you cannot due to you physically being winded.

Citizen 1 - Reaches down to his left pocket, and slowly removes a concealed blade.
Citizen 2 - Look's toward the blade as it's removed from the citizens pocket, he begins to tremble raising his hands.
Citizen 1 - Flicks it open and moves closer towards citizen 2, placing the blade along his neck, moving it slowly against his skin.
Citizen 2 - Begins to slightly cry, his eyes water up and he attempts to slope down the wall trying to avoid it.
Citizen 1 - Cocks the arm wielding the blade backwards, and attempts to throw it forwards. Stabbing the citizen in the upper chest.
Citizen 2 – Is stabbed, immediately reaching to the wound letting out a loud shriek of pain as the blade enters and exits his body.
“Ahhhh---.....” *Blood begins to seep from the wound, and he fails to exclaim the rest of his cry for help.)
Citizen 2 – Begins to sob as he holds his wound, struggling for breath. The knife had cut one of his vital organs, releasing toxins into his blood.
Citizen 2 – The pain is almost unbearable, trying to hold it in but it keeps boiling over the point where death would almost be easier, “He--- Ahh-... Ple----“ Blood begins to seep from his mouth why is sits against the wall, trying to catch his breath.
Citizen 1 – Cocks his hand back again and attempts to stab citizen multiple times, in the same region.
Citizen 2 – Is stabbed furiously in multiple areas around his chest, piercing vital organs and puncturing a lung. He remains in a critical state, crying and trying scream for help.
“Ah--- G-d--- He---“ his wounds are serious as they continue to bleed excessively. He looses the ability to fight back, trying to hold his wounds whilst bleeding to death.

General gist about it, I can go into a lot more detail but this is what's expected from a citizen in painRP.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 09:21:50 PM by SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal