Author Topic: I've come up with an idea for a citizen group, kind of like rebels, but passive.  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Misterjohn

• View Profile
    • Awards
Citizens who hide out mainly in the slums, but have an apartment in the city.

What they do is give citizens food and goods if they cannot afford it, or have too many points to collect their rations.

It's just a base idea, so don't expect much of it.

You know you can RP this....
There ARE gangs out here IRL that all they do is help people out and protect them.
Also I would love this it would be sort of a "Red cross" but some "Resistance" Groups  COUGHbrotherhoodCOUGH Might Decides they don't like us and ass rape us with a shitton of guns.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is what the resistance is meant to be like.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

This is what the resistance is meant to be like.
Like I said I would start one but I am too scared that other Resistance would Steal/kill people like me.
+I would need some flags.

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There ARE gangs out here IRL that all they do is help people out and protect them.
Also I would love this it would be sort of a "Red cross" but some "Resistance" Groups  COUGHbrotherhoodCOUGH Might Decides they don't like us and ass rape us with a shitton of guns.
They won't be able to PK anyone.

Yeah the only flags I would need is light black market(Food mainly).
And were doctors killed in hl2 after/during the war? Or where they forced in to the combine?

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah the only flags I would need is light black market(Food mainly).
And were doctors killed in hl2 after/during the war? Or where they forced in to the combine?
It depends if the doctors said they were doctors.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
This is exactly what the resistance is supposed to be. I actually started a library that had all of the books in it for people's access.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I actuallly would like this, instead of the lolrebels going around trying to ambush every fucking CP unit to get their gun.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Where is the resistance actually i never find them.

Offline Diebrox

• Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Where is the resistance actually i never find them.

The lolrebels are mainly in S6

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well we all know that OOC. They should be keeping secret though.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Resistance in HL2 NEVER EVER goes out and does something open. They would be killed instantly. What the rebels do in HL2 is give civvies food, books, and other things to help them survive. Giving them guns and going out on a war with the combine would be suicidal. Same applies here. If you want to be a rebel, you can, but that is what you should be doing. Passive stuff. Not killing a lone officer, taking his gun and staging a massive assault, as COTA will be called in and you will be bitch-slapped.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is actually what Rebels should be like in city maps not LOLRUNTOPLAZAWITHGUNANDSHOOT or LOLKIDNAPPCAUSEWEGOTGUNS or LOLOLOLOL LETS CAMP SLUMS AND TALK ABOUT SHOOTING COMBINE.  I would even support this if you tried it.  It seems balanced for both sides when you look at it, cause you can get detained (Cought) , while at the same time getting people without using weapons.

Offline Misterjohn

• View Profile
    • Awards
I'm glad you all like this idea, I'd like suggestions, though. :3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal