Author Topic: The Catalyst Issue (Major flame.)  (Read 11567 times)

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Catalyst Issue (Major flame.)
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2012, 02:12:43 PM »
Dawwwwwwwww you guys are just so cute thinking what you post here will effect anything.

This is what will happen: People are picked, people bitch at the people that were picked not following their views(CCA more than likely) then people will want a voice(Outlands which already gets fuck all in the way of effecting rules) drama ensues.

Does this remind anyone of anything?

Then make it a cycle of course Here is one

1. The majority(The players like you and me) decides to have an idea and believe person 1 is not fit for power.

2. The admins review the suggestion and vote and discuss it if the person is fit or not. Also the person who isn't fit isn't monitored.

3. Then it goes to the owners, if 2 out of 3 agree against the other about the issue it will be in affect. If it doesn't the admin team can do the same issue again and make a compromise of what the owner(s) didn't like.

Quite simple really.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »
LOL, the players have no say at CG, the only thing that matters about you is the money in your pockets. That's the only reason why Rofl does anything to please the majority (the very little he does) That's why the only way shit gets done is if you through money at the gelatinous blob that devours money, hotwings and communities. (CG, if you didn't already know)

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
LOL, the players have no say at CG, the only thing that matters about you is the money in your pockets. That's the only reason why Rofl does anything to please the majority (the very little he does) That's why the only way shit gets done is if you through money at the gelatinous blob that devours money, hotwings and communities. (CG, if you didn't already know)
I totally agree with that comment you gave out because RoflWaffle just doesn't post his opinions nor he doesn't care at all (neutrally). Many of us has seen it with our own eyes. A great owner is a active owner.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »
Waffle does care, he's just got a life now (whoa), he doesn't have time to sit on his PC organizing the server for us - I think things are going to change with Kronic now an owner and basicly "managing" the hl2rp server, also after reading a "certain thread" about Renegade in the HC section I have to start disagreeing with him....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal